It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does MSM continually say "Ground Zero Mosque"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
What is with MSM as of late pertaining to the Mosque that wil sit near The WTC. If you actually paid attention to just 'WTC Mosque" you would think the mosque itself is to be constructed at The WTC itself for which it is not. Why is the MSM then still referencing it as The WTC Mosque or Ground Zero Mosque??

I live about 3 miles from The WTC and had to be an unfortunate victim of the now infamous, "WTC Toxic Cloud Of Death" s we've affectionately named it and do not blame Islam or any Arabic person for the attack as based on what I've uncovered the blame lays squarely at TPTB and no one else. The 19 Hijackers were just the cover patsies.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

This is political diversion, leave it alone, stay away from it.

The more you concentrate on this undebatable topic, the more you will sink and forget about job losses, the economy and how the wars continually fought are F'ing up America.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I to, cannot understand what this is all about. The MSN is blowing this up like its the new "hot-thing" or something. Everytime I flipped to a news station today, they were debating/complaining about the mosque.

Its a pointless subject to get hung up on in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
The Ground Zero Burlington Coat Factory is on Hallowed Ground and should stay that way! /sarcasm off

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Stuffed]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Every time I see it I wonder what's really going on in the world right now. The worst part for me is that the real story that should be getting these kind of hourly, spots at this very moment, is the fight for the Ground Zero workers health compensation. Yet you don't even hear it attached to the Mosque story as a sideline?

It's almost like the Media is trying to instigate the populations opinion in a attempt to stir up more 9/11 hate for Muslims.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
They call it ground zero mosque to remind the people of what happened continuing in their effort to keep the hate going. I wonder what they call it when the truth comes out?
Will there be a shop called ground zero clothes or ground zero sandwich shop? No. They won't have the desired effect.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by jazz10]

top topics

join