It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Chicks #4: Internet Neutrality & Oil Under The Sand

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Quick question:
How many folks are reading 'my' posts.
Do you believe they make a difference?

This is a troll free question.
Anyone can apply.
Or can you?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DONNYxMC

Thank you for your professional response. You guys are doing a great job btw.

oops. i hope i didn't give you the wrong impression.
i am no mod, nor am i staff.

i'm just a concerned member who enjoys discussing various topics here on ATS. I currently do not desire to be a mod, but i do feel a certain loyalty to the ATS community and our fellow members. i enjoy the liberties of being a member first and foremost

my current "mini" background image for my avatar is ... well, i'm playing a billboard for a few weeks, and change the design about once a month or so.

another thought.. ever think about finding ATS member in specific areas of interest to do some field work?

try your personal best to be the change you would like to see on ATS.
ask yourself what subjects do you have a passion for. gather up some material for authoring a thread on that subject, with references. and post it.

maybe if we have some member in certain areas that pertain to the story the "chicks" are covering they can do some field work. just a thought. i know if a UFO crashed in Las Vegas i would be down to do the foot work for you guys... (example)

and that would be appreciated, but in a city with more than 2 million people in it, such an event would (hopefully) be covered by the MSM, with many eyewitnesses. and, if anything like that happens in Pekin Illinois, i would be willing to do the same, and at times in the past i have been able to offer eyewitness reports and pictures to ATSers. case and point, i used to be a firefighter stationed at nellis afb, and provided eyewitness report to an ats thread for a aircraft (F-22) crash on the airfield a few Decembers ago.

keep it up
Donny

thanks for accusing me of being a professional, too Donny.

peace,
john paul

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perseus Apex

Quick question:
How many folks are reading 'my' posts.
Do you believe they make a difference?

on average at any given time there are ATSers that number well into the triple digits. and whatever you post is available to be read by many for years to come (probably even beyond 2012 imo). i am not sure how many people may end up reading your posts, but yes, your posts do get read!

Do i believe your posts make a difference?

absolutley, no question in my mind, yes they do make a difference.

help keep ATS fun,
et

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

"War n' Peace" as in a "Standard of Ur" has an End in mind though the purpose is for nought. An evolved species will seA his neighbor in himself, himself in his neighbor and the child as that of 'the' community. True wisdom will prevail and the people will find themselves as unto their neighbor in a new light, of Ambient nature.

Sounds good and it will happen.
All the bloodshed and torture.....
doesn't apply for the end of one or
The other.

It's not my intention to 'preach' here or there though I firmly believe from past experience and through daily confirmation that.....Souls are fleeting by the day with the hope of finding their essence back from whence they came. All trapped in the ozone looking for a way out of the true matrix of conformity as it is seen for what it is with objective perspective. One's DNA was not the problem. One's spark of opportunity has a time limit of temporal importance.

I often wonder how one with a Soul/Spirit/Chi (wathaavU) would fear the flesh when the Soul/Spirit is ever~lasting. It even has weight of which has been monitored pre/post mortem in onground as well as belowground labs. Yet so many choose to deny one's own spirit conscience. This seems so strange to witness day in and day out. I recuse myself most often or just 'observe'. I want no part of most of it. I love folks though don't often find comfort in their presence. To date, I have never met an honest human being. I see potential, as I do in myself, as we are all a work in process, a being in creation, though more importantly, Being in motion. There is a so-known butterfly effect for every action/motion.

Freewill excercised is FreeDom.
It will be known once again.

What will be will Be imprinted on the Heart of humanity.
I have faith in humanity as U do.
The result will be as We Do.

Thanks for the reply.
I'm on Ur side.
Uknow.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I was on vacation for 2 weeks and so missed every story that was covered in this ATS News clip. This was very informative to watch and actually made it more "watchable".

I think the original intent of this "Conspiracy Chicks" show was to inform people who don't frequent the site. And now that makes total sense to me.

If I already read all the threads covered in the show, there is no reason really to watch it. But for people who don't know about these stories, this CC show is really cool.

Both gals' deliveries of the stories have improved so much since the first couple test shows too.

My favorite development of this latest show was the super short story descriptions. I love the short news description style vs. the 5 minute in depth explanation.

Thanks for helping me catch up with the ATS News of the last several weeks!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Wow! you ladies were great once again - the best show yet IMO! keep up the good work A&J!

And thanks to Bill & The ATS Team for a beautiful video production!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
As I said before, these two are extremely hard to watch. I struggle to understand what they are saying and I am distracted by the facial expressions. If these productions are costing ATS money then I would re-think them. If not, then by all means, party on.

I do get the impression that someone is having fun dealing with these two young ladies. I only say that because there seems to be no other reason for them to be here in this manner. Wheres Johnny? That dude did a good job and I could understand his English. Just my two cents, no hard feelings.

I love everyone, just some people don't need to be on video IMO.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oxygen56
As I said before, these two are extremely hard to watch. I struggle to understand what they are saying and I am distracted by the facial expressions.

then shut your eyes and turn up the volume. or offer alternative suggestions that will be acceptable to the majority, constructive criticism, not stale inane abstracts about their magneloquence.

If these productions are costing ATS money then I would re-think them. If not, then by all means, party on.

why even burn calories to type such a sentence?

I do get the impression that someone is having fun dealing with these two young ladies. I only say that because there seems to be no other reason for them to be here in this manner.

i have fun every time i deal with either of them, if it is communicating via a u2u, or if i watch them on their broadcast. if you are implying something else, i highly doubt these ladies have met any staff members face to face in person, although i may be wrong. But, they are certainly pleasent to deal with, and they are certainly fun people.

Wheres Johnny? That dude did a good job and I could understand his English. Just my two cents, no hard feelings.

I love everyone, just some people don't need to be on video IMO.

Johnny still makes appearances with the ATS LIVE radio broadcasts, every saturday.

"no hard feelings" you say?

do you talk to people in real life like this, .. when choosing the words you choose to share here on our ATS?

you've been a member of ATS for nearly a year now, and that post was your 36th post in 11 months. you have never authored a thread.

Ashley and Julie's involvement with ATS was legendary amongst ATSers long before we ever knew they were launching such a project.

thanks,
john paul

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

i did read that, and perhaps learned a thing by doing so. thank you for sharing.

i don't care to comment on any of that here.
i'm thinking continuing that conversation here may steer this thread off course, and that wouldn't be fair to all.

thanks,
et

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Those are my opinions, not going to apologize for them nor explain them further as they are pretty clear. I do speak my mind to people IRL as well, indeed. But thanks for the breakdown of my BIO. I was wondering how long I have been here. The control panel here is mad confusing.

Oh and the money comment? Yes if it means those productions are actually costing money, then there are plenty of people that have studied to actually speak on camera that are in need of a job. ATS would be a good launching point for them to be seen/heard. If ATS needed talent much less free, its not hard to find. Again, I think they are fine people, just not so much speaking on video.

And BTW ET, I wasn't speaking to you in my original post but again thanks for taking the initiative and speaking for ATS. You are a "go-getter". Keep up the good work.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I love the conspiracy chicks, keep it up girls and I hope the show keeps getting bigger.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Oxygen56

no hard feelings what so ever here.

i wouldn't mind seeing you post a little more to tell you the truth.

i do admire those who choose to speak their mind, just a little bit more civility and decorum is all i ask.

first time you author a thread, please u2u me. i would love to join in the conversation, or just read whatever it is you did research on, or shared your opinion about.

thanks,
et

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Not sure what you want. Even so...

They seem great, happy and chirpy but there not relaxed enough. They look sweaty. But they did keep the neutrality that TV News has.

I would like to see full screen photography with the dialogue though. Edit: There were little videos being played at the side, but to me that wasn't enough.

All the same it better than A'LOT of websites in effort.

Congratulations ATS.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by DomCheetham]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
i watched that for a fourth time, cuz i can....

LOL ... that picture of President Carter as a jedi with a light saber!

I didn't notice that before!

and watching the "news ticker" at the bottom with the titles of threads streaming by (the reason i watched/listened for a 4th time) was a little weird to read in that form, given some of the titles.

had a thought:

Julie & Ashley could tell me 2 minutes into the show that the planet had 5 minutes left to exist. I'd renounce my faith if the universe didn't let me see the show through to the end!

am i a fan?

maybe.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Couple suggestions about the show in general to help flesh it out a little bit more....

-Maybe have discussion between you two? You know, have a back and forth about the topic.

-Guest speakers would be great and make it more varied and professional.

I would love to be a guest speaker!!!

Let me know, okay?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
You have worked tremendously hard on this project and it shows. Everything looks and sounds very professional. But is that the most desirable way to gain audience attention and purvey information?

What I mean by this is that when things are done in a style already in common usage (the standard tv news desk) certain expectations are created to remain within that style. This can restrain spontaneity and creativity. It reduces any chance of novelty (isn't Novelty theory a basic ATS philosophical tenet?)

Take some chances ?
Use funny outtakes?
On-location taping ?
1 good in-depth story per episode would slow down the delivery of the show. It seems to go by too fast.

Well done! The future is at your feet.

Respectfully,
ATA

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Just a technical suggestion here. Could someone put captions on these videos for those of us who are not quite able to hear the voices?

Thanks

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Superb.

That covered a lot of stuff I missed while not paying attention. Looking forward to future installments. Keep up the good work.

TheAssoc.

ETA: Great hair.

What? Hair is important.

Stop laughing at me.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by TheAssociate]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Its getting better all the time but still a bit artificial and robotic

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I watched the second half for the first time just now and those transitions were awesome. The switching back and forth between two chicks was really snazzy. Keep it up!

Overall, I rate the show 7.8/10

It has ultra potential. Just speak a little more natural, and you got yourself a phenomenal show.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join