It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was abused by a gang of CHAVS! A guide to the Chav!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I would have helped you. I've helped other people before, I'll do it again.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sassyncute
Norr mate - No my friend I do not agree with you.
[edit on 17-8-2010 by sassyncute]

Cracked me up!

How about this one?

(subject, male, roughly 13 years old. Wearing trakkie b's like hu and fred perry top man! All bling from Argos)
"Ere missus, will ya gan in the shop for iz like?"
"No. If you're not old enough to get it yourself, you shouldn't be getting it."
"Arr rights! Propa libs like! Do you want #'n rix or what? Narr. She's startin'! Yeh startin on iz? I'll proper rough you up! Proper rix man!"

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sassyncute

I'm sorry, but I absolutely fail to see why anyone is starring/flagging this. It is a personal story. Emphasis on story, i.e. fiction in my opinion.

No offense to the OP. I don't know you. You have never written anything that offends me. But the few posts of yours I have read, read as a well worded works of fiction.

I understand you may be trying to convey a point through the art of fiction, however I have extremely difficulty believing you. Especially when you say such things as...

But they were obviously to scared to interfere or they are members of ATS and hate my avatar.

Without resorting to personal attacks. I believe that quote best summarizes the point I'm trying to make.

Yes I read the whole story, this is my post in regards to it.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

It's too late, the separation of society is too distinct now, try stopping social emergences like the Chav in UK or that Ghetto-Black-Rappster in America, with unequal distribution of wealth and no core community in countries, this is BOUND to happen, blame the goverment.

These people care not for compassion or knowledge.

I like what someone said earlier about "A Clockwork Orange" being too close to the truth.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth_of_truth
wow im really sorry, same thing in the states no one will help if you are being attacked or harassed unless your lucky, glad to know you are ok damn how big is this knife you talking about, and if i may ask what is up with your avatar??

thanks, the main knife i carry is called a Cold Steel 49HK Mini Tac Kiridashi from camouflage in Vancouver Canada BC.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by sassyncute]

Should have pulled it out and told them you know how to use it and it would be best for everybody if they went on their way. If one of them has a knife and enough courage/stupidity to try to use it on you... well I hope you DO know how to use yours.

Anyways- England sounds absolultley interesting.

link   
A lot of stereotyping in the OP - oozes ignorance.

I would agree though that some of these kids are a problem (especially in gangs), but not everyone who says bruv or wears a burberry hat wants to rob you. I know this for a fact. To me, the word Chav seems to be a word bound by ignorance, usually being used by middle class to upper class people.

I really don't like Burberry

link   

Originally posted by truth_of_truth
wow im really sorry, same thing in the states no one will help if you are being attacked or harassed unless your lucky, glad to know you are ok damn how big is this knife you talking about, and if i may ask what is up with your avatar??

thanks, the main knife i carry is called a Cold Steel 49HK Mini Tac Kiridashi from camouflage in Vancouver Canada BC.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by sassyncute]

Should have pulled it out and told them you know how to use it and it would be best for everybody if they went on their way. If one of them has a knife and enough courage/stupidity to try to use it on you... well I hope you DO know how to use yours.

Anyways- England sounds absolultley interesting.

link   
[edit on 18-8-2010 by Invisible King]

link   
[edit on 18-8-2010 by Invisible King]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

As an American all I can say is that it seems Kubricks "A Clockwork Orange" might have been a bit more prophetic than I originally considered it to be!

I am sorry to hear about your experience and hope that it all turned out well and that you got through it unhurt and OK.

Nah this is nothing new. Try being an immigrant in Russia. You can't live a day without being assaulted to a bloody pulp by a bunch of skinhead nationalist thugs.

Here in America...try stepping foot into Camden, New Jersey.

In Iran, try being a homosexual and live. You'll be executed by the government.

Hell, it's even hard being gay in the United States when you have a bunch of bigots who don't want you to have rights or don't want you to get married.

Low life criminals are international...not just in the UK.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by SeventhSeal]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Next time when you go into the bar, scream "Those perverts grabbed my crotch"

Then you wouldn't have seen a real solution.

BTW, I would have helped you. The kids wouldn't have seen it coming. I'd have had 3-4 down on the ground before the first reaction.

Then I would have calmly walked away and left the wounded on the street.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The real problem here is civilized people being "too good" for violence, even for fitness at all sometimes. The Japanese had a good traditional trio of virtues - "The Sword, the Gem, and the Mirror." Power (yes, in the sense of violence), money, and self-knowledge, respectively. A modern "civilized" person usually has none of the above. They just suck society's dick and count on it to take care of them in all three of the above ways.

"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence."
-Mahatma #ing Gandhi

You want something to change? Next time 10 kids try to steal your bag, bash their #ing heads in. They will learn to respect their elders right quick.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I live in the UK, (Great post btw), And I will say, chavs can be F****ING scary, depending on which one you meet, primarily because they do not give a s**t what happens to them.

Seriously you anyone who hasn't met one doesen't understand, they are digusting, vile, putrid and foul peices of work, they have the vocabulary of an 8 year old and will say THE most digusting thing's you've ever heard come out of something's mouth. They come in packs.

Wildbob77, it depends who you meet, some of these guy's are as big as a gorilla, not kidding, some are scrawny but like I say, One of these guy's was the biggest guy ive ever seen, he could have kicked down a house lol. Half the little ones carry blades anyway.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Mr Zeropoint]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Hi OP!

Sorry to hear your story, BUT this is the UK and the Chav's are untouchable and protected by the Police.

If you were to protect yourself from a Chav or Chavette, the police with take umbridge and charge YOU hence why nobody probably came to help you, they knew they'd be dragged down the station, finger printed, DNA taken, searched privately and charged.......the UK is a slum these days!

As for those who don't believe this, come to the UK and meet the untouchables!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
wasnt that long ago since i was at school...7 years or so...most...probly 75% of all kids go through the chav stage once they reach high school. they think it improves their status at school. most just dress and talk like chavs theres the few who take it too far and set out only to cause trouble.

most grow out of it as they get older the ones that dont usually go to prison.

from what i remember almost everyone i knew at school went through that stage at some point even the girls...i still see a lot of people from school theyve all grown up now i can probly name 9 or 10 who have been to or are in prison.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mryanbrown

Happens all the time mate - seriously, it does.

Now whether the OP is true or a composite of various experiences from various people, is IMO immaterial - but to make a snap judgement and post that it's "made up" crosses the line a little IMHO.

The FACT is that things like this happen on a daily basis - and people DO walk by pretending that it's not going on.

I can safely say that this is true, at least in principle, because I've seen it myself, many times - it's happened to me as well, but I am relatively able to stand my own corner, and so it didn't escalate.
Instead, it ended with a chav with a broken face.

It's yet another import - people no longer help each other in this country, as they used to, and that is something else we can blame on "pop" culture, fearmongering news programmes, and the de-personalisation of society.

[edit on 18/8/2010 by budski]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

ahh we have the australian variation of these kids called lads.complete with the white dryfit hat, striped tshirts, nike TNs and bumbags.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
rofl.when will those imbeciles learn, if any "chavs" were in the states they would get murdered. where i live things are changing..its not about violence anymore. its about business.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
It might sound strange to hear me say this, but, in the end, this could be a good thing. The elite's idea of dumbing everyone down may have backfired. The youth of today with their bad attitudes and disrespect will not be willing to take crap from their government. We had a moral code that we served....we the youth of the past. We were brought up to respect our government and were spoon fed patriotism from kindergarten. I do not believe the youth of today are as patriotic as we were. If they are, that would be even better. When the laws are changed that will affect them, they may have guts to stand up to the government and take back the USA.

I see them every day at the technical college where I work. Their pants are hanging passed their butts and the bill of their hat is anywhere but front or back. They have an attitude about everything. After speaking to some of them about some of the legislation of which they were completely unaware (as they were busy hangin'), they told me they wouldn't stand for it. That's when the thought occurred to me that the plan of the elite to dumb down America to keep us in servitude may have backfired on a grand scale. Sure these idiots will remain idiots, but they're certainly not going to stand for anything which infringes on their rights.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
hahah what a load of bollox, sorry - but true. Unless you have just gone through a time hole that took you back to march 2002 - i'll stick with my first staement, bollox.

the last time i seen a guy wearing a burbery hat with half mast addidas bottoms was years ago, in fact no it wasnt - it was the other day, the guy wearing them was a 28+ year old sale (bag'ed, creack'ed - drug user)

If your storey is true then no doubt they didnt fit that description you just painted. The word chav is just bull#, its used to stereotype kids who dont talk with the sterotyped english language and dont have the sterotyped english dress sence.

these kids that you encountered - you should of just straight told to nash the f*%k'on - its the only way. If your a grown woman then im sure you have come accross mouthy teens more than once in your life time.

No doubt they were wearing expensive trainers, expensive clothes and maybe even expensive jewelery - that mum and dad bought. These kids dont go out to rob people, to make money to buy # for them selfs, they would rather just cause harrasment to the neighbours and back chat people because they have f*%k all better to do with there mummycuddled lifes. And the odd 10 pound that they get from mummy and daddy is spend on beer and drugs like weed and pills.

ASBO's were brought in to try stop this nuisance - but they have stopped them now in most places in UK.

CHAV has gone, long gone.

I wear hoodies - i wear them becuase 1) they have a hood 2) they are warm and 3) i like hoodies, not because im going to rob an old ladies hand bag or steel that guys GPS out of his car.

Oh and when the OP states half mast addidas bottoms - no doubt shes referring to socks been tucked into the persons bottom trousers. You know why people do this? its because they ride a bicycle....This caught on and allot of young people started wearing there trouseres like this even if they are not using a bike. Its like a craze for a certain type of clothing, but anybody can do it whos got trousers and socks - yes..everybody.

I think your whole post is bull# and you made it for stars and americans to flag and get another gift of Enlgish life.

You want to know english youth life? whos not mummycuddled. Its going out to make money, anyway they can because the job situation thats handed out to the lower class youths is a bag of sh!te. unless your grades are good and you go ahead to college or even better you go to a private school then everything is A.O.K. But, if not - then you just better get knowing who and what to take, because if you dont - you see that guy with the burrbery hat and the half mast trouseres stealign cigs from tescos, well son thats going to be you.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join