It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was abused by a gang of CHAVS! A guide to the Chav!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Im terrible sorry to say this, but this is just everybody's fault!
This is the result of decades of the "it's not my problem" philosofy that people had enforced in the so called modern citys, plus the use, for decades also, of a lowsy set of psicology rules, where nobody can beat, yelling, whatever to properly educate they'r childs!!
In my country i had seen true aberrations in that matter. Parents that just allow they'r kids, from babys to teens, to do all what they want!
People are getting crazy due to the type of system we created, and IMO the world is totaly lost! No caming back is possible, at the least with out the sacrifice and the suffering of tons of inocents.
This is not too much diferent from the problem related in the next link, because the root of the problem is the same:

Hurting the homeless... ... ...

In the end...no harm can be done to this type of "monsters", because they are "childrens" at the eye's law... ... ..."Pour little victims..."(sarcasm).

I can't, because i don't know how to get them, but if i could, i will be starting to use some hand granades in my pockets, and as soon as i seen some group of this guys molesting some one, i think i will pull the victim and just throw one for the meddle of them. Barbaric?....Well, monsters must be fight by monsters, or by monstrous tactics. IMHO!

It's just a shame that lovely babys became this aberrations when teens!
We can't even blame the parents, because normaly they are too busy working...so the family can survive!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sassyncute

I am so tempted to mass mail this around my office.

(I work in the Jobcentre...)

I not only encounter these fools on the street but aaaalllll day at work.

Sigh.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher

Well, I for one would have come to your aid. I cannot stand that behaviour whatsoever. 14 of them or not, we would have made a good account of ourselves against them, I promise you that.
I tend to carry a concealed neck knife. This can be deployed in a second and is razor sharp. I would, of course, not use it unless my life or a life is under threat.

I say stand up to them and lets regain control of the streets.

Edited for poor spelling again.

[edit on 18/8/2010 by TheLoneArcher]

Speaking as someone who spent years in self defense training i will tell you right now that you would most certainly not make a good accoutn of yourself against 14 opponents. You might get one before they walk over you and kick you to death.

This is the problem with these little scumbags. They think they're so tough and yet if you get one on his/her own they're pathetic, i know because it's happened to me. The younger they are the more loud they tend to be as well because they know you can't touch them without being arrested.

These kids are feral and the only way to fix this problem is punishment. I'm not usually for big prison sentences and the like but a mixture of prison, enforced community service and making the benefits system incredibly tough would make these pathetic wastes of society contribute.

In my opinion if you are on benefits then you should be required to do a certain number of hours community service or charity work to continue receiving them. Obviously this shouldn't include disability benefits.

The parents also need to be taken to task. I was never up for making parents responsible for their childrens behavior but that's got to change. Now if your kids behave again and again the parents should face penalty along with their kids. These should be financial penalites, like reductions in benefits.

The system is broken and it is these people that have broken it. They add absolutely nothing to society at all in any way.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Me too. Self defence training that is. Also, as you say, these people are pathetic. If you go in hard, go for the biggest, and take a couple down before they have time to react, it will normally break their will. Yes, I probably would end up pretty poor off in the long run, but I am not going to stand by and watch a lone woman be victimised. If more people had this attutude, we would not have this problem. The initial attack must be hard and fast, maintain your resolve.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984

In my opinion if you are on benefits then you should be required to do a certain number of hours community service or charity work to continue receiving them. Obviously this shouldn't include disability benefits.

This is a mandatory requirement for 18-24 year olds claiming the dole now. Its called, Community Task Force (CTF). Its 13 weeks of 20 hours a week unpaid work and 5 hours per week jobsearching.

Still early days so I couldnt comment on the overall positive effects.

Zeke.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
you are right ... someone had to to something about it

its just shameful the state of our world right now

these people deserve to take a beaten ...

and if you were an MMA fighter or if you had an MMA training and beat the %##!!# out of those people, you would be arrested because you have a lethal weapon too

ahhahaha, this is our world ... is easier to be a bully than to be a good guy

[edit on 18/8/10 by Faiol]

[edit on 18/8/10 by Faiol]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Me too. Self defence training that is. Also, as you say, these people are pathetic. If you go in hard, go for the biggest, and take a couple down before they have time to react, it will normally break their will. Yes, I probably would end up pretty poor off in the long run, but I am not going to stand by and watch a lone woman be victimised. If more people had this attutude, we would not have this problem. The initial attack must be hard and fast, maintain your resolve.

Sorry i don't meant o be rude but this doesn't work anymore. I've been in situations and had to defend myself but i wouldn't tackle a load of these feral kids. You take down their leader and they will jump on you like jackals. The only hope you have is to take one hostage with some form of weapon and tell the otehrs to back off or you'll hrt them. Then extract yourself from the situation as fast as you possibly can.

I know how you feel i would hate to stand by but part of self defense is weighing the situation, when faced with 14 of them, some of whom no doubt have bladed weapons hidden away, it is better to shout and call the police. A really horrible fact but a true one.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol

and if you were an MMA fighter or if you had an MMA training and beat the %##!!# out of those people, you would be arrested because you have a lethal weapon too

It's worse than that. These are technically children and so if you beat one up you will be going to prison. It's funny how these kids act all tough but if you knock one out they will cry like a little girl to their mother and call the police. Then after you're in prison they will go back to their old life, which ironically includes them insulting the police.

As i said, scumbags.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

This is a mandatory requirement for 18-24 year olds claiming the dole now. Its called, Community Task Force (CTF). Its 13 weeks of 20 hours a week unpaid work and 5 hours per week jobsearching.

Zeke.

25 hours a week to claim £40 dole money.

Thats pretty much slavery. Harsh

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by maskfan

Zeke.

I wasn't aware of this system but it's a great idea. I don't see why you consider it harsh to encourage someone into work by making being out of work unpleasant. Some people enjoy sitting on the dole, oh and it isn't simply £40 quid a week. When you are out of work you are entitled to many different benefits depending on your situation.

Imagine if everyone on the dole were put to work in charities and community programs. That would really have an impact on society both because of the help provided to various programs and encouraging people into work.

People can no longer expect their lives to be funded without giving something in return. The exception is the disabled of course. Able bodied people who are lazy wind me up.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Even if you take housing benefit into consideration (Uk has free health care anyway) its still below the minimum wage.

Im not saying people shouldn't have to give back to the community in order to 'earn' their benefits but I do think it needs to be inline with the actual benefits they get. In some parts of the country it really isn't possible to find work. good luck moving somewhere more affluent if you don't already have the money to do so.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by maskfan

Maybe they should get a job then

They also get housing benefit, council tax benefit, travel paid to interviews (if they bother going). So it's not al ot, but considering most of them still manage to spend their £40 dole on cheap hash and cider.......

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Nammu]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad

Those chavs are a bunch of punks or bullies. The slight beating
he got from that homeowner reminded me of a video where the sensei of a martial arts studio here where the sensei saw a pimp beating up one of his hookers the sensei told him to stop, the pimp got an attitude and tried to hit the sensei and he kicked him just once so hard he fell down. His "friends" came over to help him back across the street and he kept on falling down. I wish I knew where that video was so that you can see what is possible and to not give into these bums.

Rangersdad, I think this is the one you were looking for

Op, that's an awful experience to have. The USA has the same thing and it's ridiculous.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by dragonsmusic]

[edit on 18-8-2010 by dragonsmusic]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
pepper spray is an excellent child repellant. you could also use rocks or tear gas.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
little bastards.

I assure you if i was there i would have interveined. I have had to before for people.

They are mostly cowards, and even if they try to attack you its like a moquito,
you think they would have at least some common sense, that if you are lazy street rat, you are going to get your arse kicked by someone three times your size.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
America has chavs too. but we call them gangmembers.

just add colored rags and guns. not pistols like ak's and mac-10s.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by X9ballX]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
This type of feral behaviour has been going on in Britain (or the UK) for hundreds of years.

There are accounts from the 16th century which describe exactly the same things that I have read in this thread, and I have little doubt that there are accounts from earlier.

Thatcher famously championed a "Return to Victorian Values" - I'm pretty sure she never read about the gangs of the time in the cities and (yes) rural areas.

Of course, this doesn't make it any more pleasant, or less frightening for some people when they are accosted by these young people.

In the 70's and 80's, it was punks and skinheads - the 90's saw the rise of the chav and now they are the "blame" group.

But let's be clear about this - it's not just "chavs" it's ANY group which has people with violent intent at it's core.

[edit on 18/8/2010 by budski]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
while i feel sorry for what happened to the OP,
I think many people have misunderstood something.

The Chav is a style of dress more than behaviour even though the ones with the problems with violence are always nearly a chav.

Its the person not the sterotype which gives the problem, i know many chavs which you describe them and not one would threaten a women and even help people out when things are wrong. Lack of money equals to shopping at tesco, poor people are not bad people and neither are all people with silly trackies and hats.

However from the OPs thread i agree there is a problem with many groups of people chavs, kdis, man childs. which need solving how i dont know but i have a few ideas.

Common sense in the law, if you see some one needs help, help them dont fanny around and watch.

If you help the police need to be on the victims side not the law abiding persons whos going to be eaiser to arrest and charge because , she/he follows the law.

and if soem chavs start on a women or out number a person, the public need to stand up with them and tell them where to go, i remember a case where a copper up my end tazered a man whilst he was down on the floor, people were furious and they gave the cops a hard time and a review was started with new coverage and all.

If people loved to stick up for the right things as much as they do when its agianst a cop it would be so much nicer. people go after the police when something is wrong in numbers because it give them a sense of power.

i would of walked with the OP to where she wanted to go away from the chavs and made her feel safe, dont be stupid and try and fight a group if theres no back up for you.

thats all

hope you feel better OP.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Where are Thatcher-era skins and rude boys? They would have mopped the street with these "chavs." Or is this what the skins and rude boys evolved into?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by X9ballX

yeah this is true. no offense to anyone in the uk but this is kind of funny to us americans. at night when i lay down i can hear gunshots and police sirens almost every night. if you open the paper all you read about are assaults, burglaries, home invasions and shootings. i have known of a lot of times where a kid will ask you for a cigarette or a dollar and if you give it to them their friends will come out and stomp your a*s then run your pockets. take your phone, shoes, money, whatever you got. and no one is safe, not even societies undesirables. what kind of world do we live in where a drug dealer or a hooker can't even walk down the street without being harassed? and this is just in my town of about 60,000 i would hate to live in a bigger more dangerous city.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by 2weird2live2rare2die]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join