It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was abused by a gang of CHAVS! A guide to the Chav!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sassyncute

The best weapon I have ever found, is a very large bunch of keys, put your finger through the ring, with keys sticking out, if you were really threatened, I am sure keys in the eye would stop them in their tracks! It is legal to carry them too! :-)

I haven't had problems with chavs, but my children had some ill manner friends and I practiced dealing with this type of scum, they don't faze me, (although they probably would if I felt really threatened).

Oi mate, Im proper ard, innit, so ard that the last time I looked at my legs, they broke in fear! :-) tends to make them laugh, they think your one of them and jive wiv ya innit! Or, I aint got no tobaccy bro, bloody gagging for fag meself mate, Id kill for one those proper erbals ones, or even, tell ya what, as im rite fearful of ya, im gonna nip in the boozer and grab ya some, give us a mo mate, then in to the pub for help!

Police are worse than useless in these situations, the law is too busy conforming to the uman rites of the chav. I live in a reasonably wealthy village, loads of the posh kids are chav wanna be's, rite proper ard mate, until they see their parents, or neighbours! Suddenly they start spouting golly gosh, mater and pater, along with one is off for brunch now! lol

Sorry to hear your had a bad experience. If I had seen this happen, there is no way I would have not intervened! Cant abide bullying!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by eccentriclady

That a good post, and funny too

I'm not a chav, while I might look like one

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Not all of us are so likely to walk on by. I'll never forget an incident that happened a year or two ago in my local town centre, right outside a McDonalds was a lady with a baby in her arms crying wiping at it's face.

A man waled up and asked whats wrong and she just said they threw a [bad word] milkshake at his face, at which point two of them walked round the corner with perhaps another 10 not far behind and started shouting abuse at the poor woman.

Well I've never seen people change like that, a good 20 people in the street turned towards the kids and 2 McDonalds employees even left the 'restraunt' to join the group and confront these chavs. Needless to say they ran while shouting abuse, too cowardly to face anyone. But there is good elft in some people...sometimes.

<< 19  20  21   >>

join