It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was abused by a gang of CHAVS! A guide to the Chav!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

You are so right there.
Still, most everyday items can cause damage when used correctly.
I think that people should be able to carry defensive items, the criminals do. Well, they are offensive of course.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher
reply to post by sassyncute

*IMO, you'd wind up in jail for using a newspaper. Assault with intent to murder a Child (chavs are young)or some such.

That is no joke my friend. That would probably happen too. Chav are like a protected species as no one seems to want to lock them up. They get things called ASBO's which are like a kind of award for the chav. They wear them like they have just being granted a qualification.

Life in Britain is hard for the law abider because the criminal gets away with everything.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Hi I am sorry to hear about what happened (more sorry that nobody stopped to help you though). I have had many encounters with groups like this before and I can sympathise with you as it is not pleasant to even be around these types of people.

One situation I have gotten into was with 2 of my mates in an area of my city where literally hundreds of 13 - 19 year old chavs rule the streets and we decided to take a trip to the park at night, resulting in them "taking us hostage". They threatened us with knuckledusters and all that but we know how to deal with these types so we managed to talk our way out of getting hurt at all, and somehow got them to take us back to a road where they started getting violent again. A police car then drove down the road and my friend literally had to jump on to it to stop them so they could get us out of there.

When you are in a position like that and you are way outnumbered, sometimes the only solution can be thinking fast and talking to them as if you are as dense as they are.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
We have the same problem with gangs here in the US. From personal experience, it is a scary situation to be caught up in a confrontation with one of those types. Im thinking that chavs are the equivalent of some gangs here in the US.

I havent been to many other places, other than the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, but theres definantly a gang problem down here. Young (early teens) wander around along with the older gangbangers at the same time. Both are equally as violent.

I no expert on British law, but from what I have heard, I dont understand why the government dosent let citizens carry weapons for self defence. I dont understand the laws there at all. Boggles my mind.

Also, as an above poster said about having to literally jump onto the cop car driving by, that sometimes happens here in the US also. Heck, police dont EVEN patrol through some hoods here in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth area, especially parts of Oak Cliff and Pleasant Grove. The only reason they would drive down some places would be only if they got a call. Im sure there's other places in the US that are the same as this. Im taking a guess here, but I would guess that the UK has the same thing in some areas also. Again, another guess, but I think the situation is getting worse, both countries.

Edit - Alot of gangbangers here use the same kind of "intellectual code-talk" here to. Just sounds like a bunch of groans and mumbles to me.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by buni11687]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TetsuoIronMan

Its a bad situation my friend. I do not know why Labour let this get so out of hand when they were in power. Now Cameron wants to cut the funding to police. the public need to start stepping up and getting a grip of these monsters. Their parents are as bad as them and need to be dealt with somehow, only what I have in mind should stay in my mind.

When I told my Husband he went ballistic and we now have half a downstairs toilet door instead of a full one
. He has a quick temper and wanted to know where these little you know whats are. He is very protective of family. He is also a semi-pro powerlifter who can not tolerate stupid people. Now he wants me carry a GPS and alarm thingy and more weapons on my person. I understand that, but I think the problem must be tackled not more people arming themselves. My husband drove to the pub and bought those guys a round as a thank you. He even stayed away from the gym tonight and made sure I was not freaked out or something. He never stays away from the gym so I know he is fuming with this. Plus his constant swearing about the gov and police as he storms around the house.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
What's amazing is how everything is illegal in britain yet these punks run free?

This can only be by design, one must admit.

Not only do these Chavs need a good thrashing, your government does too.

What say everybody gets a whistle and when chavs harrass you everyone else with a whistle agrees to come to your aid?

Aside from disemboweling the little scamps it's the only idea I have on me right now.

"why, if oneadeez chavs wuz my runt, I'd dragim by iz eers dun to tha kirk an droon his arse in holey wadda!"

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I think this is one of the reasons I moved away from the UK. Here in France, most men carry knives, not as weapons (intially) but to cut their cheese and sausage. There does not seem to be too much violence here in Toulouse and, in the city centre we have the CRS. These guys are basically gorillas put in uniform. They carry riot stickes, CS gas and guns. They always travel in threes and jump in at the slightest sign of trouble.
Although, they lack basic intelligence, they do seem to be a strong deterent. Maybe a good idea for UK inner cities.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
wow what a bunch of white trash. I know how you feel OP, I grew up about 30 miles outside of Detroit and we had/have many kids like this. they sound like Wi__ers to me (not sure if I can say the word..)

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Not a bad idea my friend. That would soon curtail their activities. Citizen power. They would soon be outnumbered and, being the cowardly little s***s they are, they would quickly back down.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

A side note to you. I hope that your hubby crosses one of these little wa***rs and kicks the sh1t out of them.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher

A side note to you. I hope that your hubby crosses one of these little wa***rs and kicks the sh1t out of them.

Well, I try and actually stop him doing things like this. Men his size (6'3 270lb or 120 KGs) are not considered victims ever. And I would not like him to be up on a murder charge over one of these little bleeps. He has a PB bench of 890lbs (or 400 KGs) which as you are a guy will know is quite some amount so imagine if he actually got hold of one of these teen titans. Not worth the hassle. Now I would be in favor of him knocking on the door of the parents and having a "chat" with the father or step father or man friend that inhabits one of these childrens homes. Now that would be justice.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by sassyncute]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

If you ask me I think the dumbing down of these bottomfeeders has been a deliberate social experiment going on throughout the last couple of decades. I don't think there is much we as people of the UK can do about it other than watch as they become more and more like packs of dumb animals each generation.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TetsuoIronMan

Its amazing there are so many in such a short space of time. It must be some government experiment gone wrong. I can't imagine that so many could infest the country in every city unless they had some help!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Again, not a bad idea. Maybe a group of people should do this, in the same manner that they do. 10 or 15 people knocking on their door and complaining. How would they like to be targetted?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

OK. I will stop feeling sorry for myself now. I thought I was having a bad day. So sorry to hear about your experience - I would have been terrified and you sound pretty calm.

But I got a real laugh out of that video. That man has the patience of a saint.

I am now going to go back and rewind it to 1.30 min and watch again.

In fact, I am going to download it and watch it again. In fact, I might even leave it on my desktop to watch again later.

Thanks OP. (You're funny btw!)

Note: I'm from Australia, so yes, the pub is the best place to go for just about any upset. Mmmm, might head off there myself.

[edit on 18/8/2010 by Netties Hermit]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Theblackout
I think your either full of it, or pure pansy

What did they do so bad to you again? Hmm? Intimidated you, upset you that no one else would intervene? I don't understand the post/problem..?

Everyone will be a kid, everyone will push limits. People will only do what you let them. Um, what happened? I wonder, did you tell them to F--- right off? I would. Then I'd punch anything still in my armspace. What happened to everyone else, what happened to you? Sounds like you folded, but I can't tell, you post has no resolve, just telling us all how scary and bad something is, you sound like BS to me.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Theblackout]

Wow, you must be the main man where you are. Don't sit there and tell me how im being a pansy when surrounded by a group of Chavs who want something I have not got.

Get off this post if you dont like it seeming you are so manly. Its men like you who would walk away instead of helping out a person especially a female.

You would punch anything in your arm space. I can already tell you are not a fighter just a jester. they would of set about you and you would start to cry. These may be children but they are NOT kids. they are scum. Maybe you dont like my post because either your kids (if you have any) are like this or you are. So please carry on swinging your arms at things. telling them to F*** off as you put it so nicely would d nothing but invite them to escalate the abuse to possible violence to which I am vastly outnumbered. Unfortunately no professional arm swingers like you were about, because then there would be two girls being abused instead of just one.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by sassyncute]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Theblackout

I suppose you would not be intimidated? Wow! What a guy! Why are you not over in Afganistan winning the war single handed? Leave the woman alone. Have you ever been in that situation? Why am I even asking this question? Of course not. She is not full of BS, you are.

Come back here when you have had a similar encounter.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by LeBombDiggity

Yes, it does sound strange, a woman carrying (inner thigh). However, I can attest that some do actually carry, you would not believe where. It is a sad world when people feel the need to conceal like this.

However, to the OP. A neck knife is far easier. Just as concealed and easier to get to when the chips are down.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join