It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was abused by a gang of CHAVS! A guide to the Chav!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
reply to post by kozmo

Sorry but that's absolute bollocks and I hope anyone reading your post doesn't believe it to be true, it's impossible to fight 10 against 1, never mind 30 against 1!!!!!!

If you honestly believe you can fight off 30 attackers with no problem then why have I not seen you in the latest martial arts flick???

It doesn't really matter if it's a group of 10-15 14 year old's, you'll get your head kicked in, simple as that.

Thanks for your 2 cents.
Another couple of bucks and maybe I can get a cup of coffee with it.

I would bother to explain the STRATEGY behind fighting multiple opponents - oh wait, I already did - and you STILL couldn't grasp it.
You also couldn't grasp a little hyperbole.

Anyway, let go of Hollywood and come back to reality. Probably wouldn't hurt for you to enroll in some martial arts classes too.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
reply to post by kozmo

I'm sorry but no you have no clue and i don't believe a word you just said. Before my ill health kicked in i had spent years learning to defend myself and i know i coudln't take 14 people even if they were 15 year olds. I understand what you are saying and i know the strategy of trying to cause opponents to get in their own way but it has limits.

Your advice will get someone killed. If faced with 14 opponents then i suggest running as fast as you possibly can. Unless you have a gun of course.

I'll share teh same advice with you as I have others - GET TRAINED! I never told anyone to take on 14 people. I claimed that IT COULD BE DONE! I also indicated in a previous post that I have martial arts training.

By the way, I also have a CCW and a gun! And yes, I carry!

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

People have had the need to conceal like this simply because most people, those who are left with some intelligence in this world, know that at the end if you want to protect yourself it is up to YOURSELF...

The Brittish government claimed that violent crimes, and even violent gun crimes would go down if they banned guns in the UK, but guess what?... The contrary has occurred, not only has crime increased in countries like the UK but violent crimes with guns have INCREASED...

People like the op have to conceal a weapon for protection because of the dumbest laws have been implemented in countries like the UK where regular law abidding citizens can't even protect themselves anymore...

In olden times people open carried their weapons, and for the most part they weren't raping, pillaging, and killing people in their communities like the people who hate one or another form of self defense, like guns, like to claim...

[edit on 22-8-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

Like the people shown in those videos you posted, there are people that once in a while make posts, or comments in websites like this one complaining that there are too many illegal drugs, and complain on how they can't buy all sorts of drugs in their nearest pharmacy, and claim how the world would be a better place if all sorts of drugs are made legal for them to use, and to teach their children, or other children how all the problems in the world are better after using x drug...

Then those are some of the same people that also ask why is it that so many people in the world are so dumbed down, and for some incomprehensible reason
these same people don't seem to understand that they are some of the many people who have been dumbed down...

[edit on 22-8-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
i had to bloody up 2 of these chav types during my six month stay in london last summer. i sorta felt bad when they ran away with the rest of their group but i suppose messed up faces is what you get when you try to accost someone who has 8 years boxing training and competition experience from an inner-city gym for being a bloody american.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sassyncute

Intresting story op, between your story and that vid were that fat dude hit that anoying kid, well it just proves my theory that that island brittan is like a huge monty poython sketch, or something from benny hill...I could just picture it you being chased around by a group of young duchebags, in fast motion then running into a bar, and then the duchebags being chased around ala benny hill.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
well- for the inventors of the commando knife times have changed..eh?
look- not everybody can be jean claude van dang, i got the part about you cant have weapons..which should make all americans hold tight to theirs..
so what can you get away with?
i hope we all can learn here. yes- i promote street justice/instant karma.
what tricks can we have up our sleeve? my childhood friend had a wicked scar
cross his forehead from a tin can lid his brother tossed at him..hobo trick-
fold it over and its slices and dices all in one. what can you have on your keyring?
i have and old arrowhead on mine, it fits on the end of my cane. what about
grannys change purse- load it coins and slap 'em silly. change will do them good.
old people can be bristling with improvised weapons. they have to be cagey..
lure them in close and make a go for the jugular. i aint runnin anywhere.
i make like i was just doing a bit of remodeling- so i may have a 4" masonry
trowel, putty knife, linoleum knife, carpet knife- or should i say tool..
certainly tools arent prohibited? i had car problems..
i was just working in the garden..bringing granny her knitting needles-
off to play pool with my favorite stick. cricket ? lacrosse? hockey? golf ?
i'm a sportsman officer- i was just showin the lads how to play...
theres a cool vid on what you can do with a scarf. and you gotta check out jorge sprave on the slingshot channel..a 60 caliber bearing thru a coconut. quietly.
but right -you'll be in trouble deep if you get tagged on it.
then i dont know how you got so messed up. it's a whole mindset foreign to me.
and all of americans are smelling the same plot cooking.
.disramed/dismantled...nothing but war or prison for alot of kids-
who are just dumb bunnies i cut slack for all the time- they havent a clue.
but you can never show fear. they count coup if they best you.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Only martial art (i don't even consider it one) that will help you in street fights against weapons would be Krav Maga. If your going for stand up fighting train in Muay Thai, ground and pound go for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. But remember this is not a movie, it would be easier to hand over your phone than do something stupid and end up getting shot or stabbed. During my incident (btw i love the a$$ kissing thanks for asking) i was rather blunt as it was a couple of years ago and i nearly ended up in hospital. Fights in reality look nothing like those in Hollywood so only fight back in self defense when attacked. Not even for some professional MMA fighters who surprisingly did get stabbed despite their experience (unless your Ali or Bruce less of course or Fedor? but i don't think they would want to mess with him).

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

Yes your right fight's in real life are way different then in the movies, and should be avoided no matter what martial art you practice it's possible to fight against dudes with knives but the odds are stacked against you, and even if you win there is always next time it wont be your day, especially with concealed weapons involved such as knifes and guns...And even fedor has his off days, look at his last fight he got caught in a triangle that he should off seen coming from a mile away, but I already fell sorry for any opponent that he has to face next, no more mister nice guy from now on.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

reply to post by kozmo

Sorry but that's absolute bollocks and I hope anyone reading your post doesn't believe it to be true, it's impossible to fight 10 against 1, never mind 30 against 1!!!!!!

If you honestly believe you can fight off 30 attackers with no problem then why have I not seen you in the latest martial arts flick???

It doesn't really matter if it's a group of 10-15 14 year old's, you'll get your head kicked in, simple as that.

Thanks for your 2 cents.
Another couple of bucks and maybe I can get a cup of coffee with it.

I would bother to explain the STRATEGY behind fighting multiple opponents - oh wait, I already did - and you STILL couldn't grasp it.
You also couldn't grasp a little hyperbole.

Anyway, let go of Hollywood and come back to reality. Probably wouldn't hurt for you to enroll in some martial arts classes too.

I've trained in Shotokan Karate, Brazilian Ju-Jitsu, Western Boxing and picked up various other techniques and snippets from other martial arts thank you very much and I'm confident enough to hold my hold against pretty much anyone one on one.

While I agree that there are techniques of fighting strategically and against multiple attackers the numbers you mention are laughable.

Of course you can use your environment to your advantage i.e. make use of things like stairways getting your attackers to fight you while your higher up the stairs thus having a natural height advantage .

Or using things like postboxes or rubbish bins in between your attackers. etc etc

But at the end of the day if you genuinely believe that you could tackle 30 opponents and win then your a dreamer and I would fear for your safety if ever such an occasion arised.

It's impossible to fight 10 opponents and beat them, never mind 30!

Could you explain how exactly you would beat 10 guys? What's your answer to the fact that all they would need to do would be get 3 guys to get hold of you and pull you to the ground while the remaining 7 simply stomped all over you?

You wouldn't be able to effectively defend yourselves against 5 opponents, to mention 30 is laughable to say the least.

No martial arts book, text, magazine or instructor has ever mentioned one person fighting against 10 opponents, usually 3 or 4 max...

I think your the one who needs to let go of hollywood and come back to reality; you could successfully defend yourself against 30 opponents
Okay superman...

Don't listen to this guys advice people because you'll be seriously injured at the least or even killed at the most.

If your ever in a situation where your facing 3 or more opponents then the best thing to do is run as far away as possible in the opposite direction.

Edit to add: Just to highlight your stupidity (and to inform others) multiple attackers do not wait their turn to attack, they all strike at once.

I have attached a link to a picture of 32 people for clarity, your telling me you could fight THIS amount of people successfully?

[edit on 23/8/10 by Death_Kron]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

I'll share teh same advice with you as I have others - GET TRAINED! I never told anyone to take on 14 people. I claimed that IT COULD BE DONE! I also indicated in a previous post that I have martial arts training.

By the way, I also have a CCW and a gun! And yes, I carry!

I am very well trained believe me and i have been in some nasty situations and won, but i live in reality and know that 30 people would beat me into mush, 10 people would be near impossible and i would have to have something like a doorway to limit how many could attack at once. Even so i somehow doubt i would win.

I'm with death_kron on this, your advice will get someone killed.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
nice vid , good clean SAS slap to the ear area,

as to the problem of CHAVS , put the in the army and what em cry..

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
nice vid , good clean SAS slap to the ear area,

as to the problem of CHAVS , put the in the army and what em cry..

Yeah that's just what they need, training in how to actually fight, use firearms and explosives.

Smart move.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
That video always makes my day. It reminds me of another heart-warming incident which occurred several years back in a pub in my home town in Herefordshire. As many of you know a certain special forces regiment resides in Herefordshire and three well-known rough inbred types found themselves very out of their depth.

The three of them were sat at the bar swearing at each other and others at the top of their voices, and generally making a nuisance of themselves. They were told to get lost by the landlord and eventually agreed but on their way out, the biggest and ugliest of them took offence at a man staring at them in a rather stern fashion from the other side of the pub.

The scumbag said “Got a problem mate?” “No problem.” “You look like you do” “I don’t” “Wanna come outside with me and sort it out there?” “No, I don’t have a problem.”

At this point the inbred stormed over to the guy with purpose, flanked by his hangers-on and another said “How about we take you outside mate” “Don’t bother.” He flew out of his chair and dropped two of them in quick succession, the third sensibly ran away sharpish. Everyone in the pub had the biggest grin on their face, the guy was ex-SAS and a regular to the pub but as I had only recently turned 18, everyone but me knew what was coming.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

Ahh such a nice story. When these idiots come up against someone who actually knows how to fight they quickly prove how pathetic and weak they are. The simple truth is they are used to dealing with people who have never been in a fight and they usually havea couple of friends with them so in case it goes badly they have backup.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sassyncute

Unfortunately, England is experiencing the same negative effects the US is. Mass immigration within England was designed to dilute the fabric of the country and destabilze it. This was done by design to bring legitimacy to the creation of a police state of which only benefits the powers that be in England of which know what is on the horizon not only in England but worldwide. A massive economic depression is in the works, carefully designed by the international bankster folks. The worst culprit is found right there with The House of Rothschild of London.

The US is experiencing the same chaos though this is due to 'illegal' immigration of which was encouraged to dilute the fabric of the US, by design as well.

I have always enjoyed visiting England and Scotland and identify with the British people more than any other. It is a real shame what is happening to the 'people' of Great Britain. It is time to take 'your' country back as I'm sure you would agree. Without weapons to defend yourselves, it is up to the people to educate themselves of where the problems reside, how they were created, and for what purpose and to then take Action. What is happening in the US is quite similar, would you agree?

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

Your post is very odd, you blame the rise of the chav as a result of immigration? Most of these chavs are white, British born and bred. Sorry but to blame such a thing on immigration is ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984

Your post is very odd, you blame the rise of the chav as a result of immigration? Most of these chavs are white, British born and bred. Sorry but to blame such a thing on immigration is ridiculous.

Got to agree with you there mate, the "Chav" is definately a product of Britain and nothing to do with immigration in my opinion.

"Chav's" are often from council estates, are uneducated and have basically been given a free roam by their parents (who unfortunately are as just as bad elder versions of the Chav's themselves)

Whilst I'll admit that the rise in immigration has resulted in a larger number of foreign gangs here in the UK (think London, Romanians, Albanians, Russian's etc) the "Chav" is very much a British problem.

People of this country no longer seem to have the ability to stand up for themselves and believe in what's right. The sad thing is that there is almost as many adult "Chav's" as the younger kind...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Haha! Damn right! The Rothschild family have been around since Napoleon, becoming rich through warmongering and other nasty practices. They seem to make a living out of hurting mankind and have become a great example to prove that the spiritual journey is a lie....

As far chavs, they are followers not leaders. They follow the black communty and make the same mistake by thinking respect can be taken when in fact! it can only be earned. Has anyone seen the film "Kidulthood" the Americans will laugh at how our British yoof tries to act like black american wannabe gangsters lol. Unfortunatly though, you walk down any British high street and you will see these perpetual jokes bringing down the tone. They are like evangelists of negativity, destroying everything around them. Luckily for me, I live in a great area so don't have to come into contact with any of them. Personally I hope we see a great cull through chav on chav crime....

[edit on 23-8-2010 by strangleholder1]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Got to agree with you there mate, the "Chav" is definately a product of Britain and nothing to do with immigration in my opinion.

"Chav's" are often from council estates, are uneducated and have basically been given a free roam by their parents (who unfortunately are as just as bad elder versions of the Chav's themselves)

We must be careful not to tar everyone on a council estate with the same brush. There are plenty of council tenants who are decent and hard working people. However i think it's interesting to understand that a chav is not simply a member of the "lower class" (a term i hate). Chavs come in all shapes and sizes, from all groups, both rich and poor.

To me it's a matter of simple intelligence. These are not bright people and they often seem to hate smart people.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join