It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was abused by a gang of CHAVS! A guide to the Chav!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by satnav_c-1
its all bless in england im from slough north west london and the way i see it is u aint been 2 wer i live u aint hung around wiv the people i hav
we aint got nuffink but the cloths on our back the endz wer we live and i aint givin um up for no man or fed, yea ok its bad that u got battered over a snout but if u gav him 3 pound they would of looked out for u in the future
if anyone of ther mates tryed it again its a respect thing
and stop wiv this chav #
i aint a chav and ill smack and rob anyone that calls me one
got the record 2 prove it
satnav out

Fam, Slough isn't London

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Too bad you can't conceal and carry there.

I have a little .22 semi-automatic pistol that lays real flat-like against my lower back in its holster. I have put it into the mouth of little gang-bangers (basically American Chavs) several times here in Minneapolis when hassled. The shock value of doing that is HUGE vs just pointing it. The best was the time the little punk actually urinated in his droopy baggy jeans when I did it. You can do the same with your knife... no one will stop faster than when a weapon is jammed into their mouth.

The punks of the world will only have as much power as we (society) allow them to have.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

its all bless in england im from slough north west london and the way i see it is u aint been 2 wer i live u aint hung around wiv the people i hav
we aint got nuffink but the cloths on our back the endz wer we live and i aint givin um up for no man or fed, yea ok its bad that u got battered over a snout but if u gav him 3 pound they would of looked out for u in the future
and stop wiv this chav #
satnav out

Can you please repeat using the Queens English Mr Chav?

IRM

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
This is what happens when guns are banned and brainwashed wusses believe that they don't need guns.

Cheers Mates !!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

As an American all I can say is that it seems Kubricks "A Clockwork Orange" might have been a bit more prophetic than I originally considered it to be!

I am sorry to hear about your experience and hope that it all turned out well and that you got through it unhurt and OK.

I was thinking the same exact thing while reading this. However, the guys in A Clockwork Orange appeared a little more classy. These "Chavs" just seem to be the trashiest trash of Britain. It's not much different in the U.S. except there are more people and, as a result, more scumbags. The important thing is that most of our societies aren't comprised of people like this. To respond to the OP's comment on people not assisting them while being harassed: it's sad but you're not going to find many people willing to endanger themselves for someone they don't know. We're all selfish by nature. Selfish opportunism is the behavior that's allowed we humans to have progressed to the where we are now. Unfortunately, that includes the people you described. But you know, the world needs balance.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by o22a6ar]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

and stop wiv this chav #

So you're not a Chav but you are a violent, petty criminal?
And that's a bold statement that you'll "smack" and rob anyone who calls you a Chav....

OK...Chav

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sassyncute

I hate that happened to you. Seems to me more and more people would rather be a coward than to try and help someone. Are you allowed to carry pepper spray over there?

CX

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by rakkasansct
Are you allowed to carry pepper spray over there?

Nope. There are a few self defence sprays that are legal, but these are more along the lines of the sprays that stink or leave a mark (stain or UV).

I have known women to carry a small can of hairspray for such occasions.

There are many improvisations that can be used for self defence, anyone who is interested should do a Google search for this subject.

CX.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
i think some sprays are classed as illegal fire arms here..

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

Wow. I don't even know what to say to that. I guess Krav Maga classes would probably be a good idea if you live there.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rakkasansct

Well in hindsight I don't blame them for not helping out. Good citizens in the UK who help out will either get a punch in the face or arrested. Can't win!!

[edit on 053131p://f11Thursday by sassyncute]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sassyncute

You may not be able to win, but if people don't stand and up try. How will we know? That to me seems to be a big problem with the U.S. Too few willing to stand up and try.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Actually the description of a Chav is typical. I used a general brief to relay my story. OK some of them were wearing Lacoste T-shirts with the little croc on and some wear wearing big puffy jackets to make themselves look big.

People like you always blame others for your lack of education and always blame another race or color. You have no GCSE's because you can not spell and can not write. You come from Leeds a Chav area.

It is not giving Britain a bad name if that is what it is like. Read a paper. Im sure that you learned to read before you got kicked out of school?

Well if so read for once in your life. But not the Daily Sport, that has no real news.

Enjoy your life.

[edit on 053131p://f05Thursday by sassyncute]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

and stop wiv this chav #
satnav out

Can you please repeat using the Queens English Mr Chav?

IRM

Very good point. Any form of English would of been welcome. Can't read Chav without my translator and a can of read bull!!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
CUE STANDARD MOD SPEECH

Hi People,

Righto - where to start:

There are numerous replies in this thread that would normally generate a Warning/deletion. If I was to do that then this whole thread would look like pages of Warning Tags.

I've editted some of the replies of the swears and the personal jabs.

So please people - by all means continue your discussions, however:

- Keep the swears out of it
- Keep on-topic
- Keep the personal attacks out of it

Just to be clearer here...any continuation of such will get actioned as appropriate.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Actually, there're chavs in my country as well, though they're called "mitras" (slang for goons or whatsoever): they wear nike/adidas/lacoste expensive clothes, plenty of gold, green fluorescent plastic rosaries with crucifixes and all sorts of counter-cultural trash. They deal, they steal, they rough up people and the likes, nothing new here. Anyway, just to say it's not over the uk only, and that I liked your pictoric description of them lol.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sassyncute
reply to post by rakkasansct

Well in hindsight I don't blame them for not helping out. Good citizens in the UK who help out will either get a punch in the face or arrested. Can't win!!

[edit on 053131p://f11Thursday by sassyncute]

Maybe it's time they start punching instead of being punched. Chavs do what they do because of leniency, nothing else. You won't see chavs trying to rough up guys belonging to firms, I believe, because THEY DON'T LET THEM.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Faustian Spirit

Problem with that in the UK is a good percentage of these 'chavs' are under 17 (the age where you are an adult in the eyes of the law), you backhand one of these li'l buggers and your in deep schnip. Here in the UK just getting arrested, without charge, can seriously hamper your future career prospects if applying for a job that requires an enhanced disclosure check.

I fully admit I have a formal police caution for putting one of these guys (in his 20's, not under 17) on their arse for attacking my friends and myself, it was self defence, tell that to the law though. I suppose at least it was just a caution, but I'm screwed now if I want to apply for an IT job at a school or hospital.

[edit on 19/8/10 by woogleuk]

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join