It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was abused by a gang of CHAVS! A guide to the Chav!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The problem is the majority of these idiots get their alcohol from the parents at a early age, and if not from them then they harass shop-owners (or simply steal it from those buying it from the shop) to get their "fix."

The crimes are only dealt with after a complaint has been made and not before, as the police are simply nowhere to be seen. The Pubs and throwing out times taking up most of the resources which should be dealing with gang violence.

Not all youngsters who wear tracksuits are "evil" and fit the stereotype, it all comes down to nurture and not nature, however police protocol doesn't allow them to stereotype upon known offenders so if there is known-troublemakers in a area then unless a actual crime has been committed then they cannot be moved on or searched. The powers are frustrating as I'm torn between both worlds living in a isolated community where there both isn't much to do for young people (including myself), but also those living here want peace and quiet.

The alternatives are drinking/smoking in a Pub (if your over 18 and can afford it being out of work) or drinking outside, but risking your personal safety as there's always the "village idiots" around.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
We stomp the living dog -- out of people like this over here in the states......

[edit on 19-8-2010 by alien]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
After reading all the nice posts from people on here I feel that there is a common problem in the UK that needs to be adressed.

these Chavs are obviously a menace to society but in general the UK authorities are unwilling or ill equipped or undermanned to deal with it.

People who wish to defend this kind of behavior must be parenting these children or living in a dream world.

Unfortunately it seems to be a problem that does not pan its self out. Most of these chav continue into their 30's when they come a crossroads in their life. Either get a job and become an unskilled labourer leaving the large quantitites of violence they like for drunken weekends or they decide its time to enter college and try and get themselves at least one GCSE and along the way and more dangerously learn which end of a knife is the most dangerous and why.

They will inevitable drop out of college after two days of having to get up at 8am and realize that this is as good as life gets. then they will find themselves back on the Dole queue explaining with their new found intellectual freedom that they really made a go of their lives but it just did not work out. they will get back on the social and the cycle repeats itself till they hit 40 and have another try at life. this time though its because the CSA is knocking on their door demanding they support their 34 kids who are also now fully fledged Chavs.

This goes on and on. The Children have Zero role models and no family unit to rely on. So they go searching for the next best thing. A group of people who also where excessive jewelry on their hands which acts as a buffer between the ground and their knuckles.

Thanks for all the great posts by people.!!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Alright kids,

You CANNOT carry a knife in the UK nor can you carry mace or an alternative.

But you can carry your keys or a lighter, now think smart...

Key's between a knuckle, lighter held in a palm grip... it's the UK you have to learn and adapt...

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sassyncute

The whole CHAV scene seems to co inside with
single mothers on welfair,so what you have is
a child with no farther to look up to or disipline
and no desire to work as they see what mummy
gets "for nothing"monkey see monkey do.

also add that there is not a lot for these chavs
to do for kicks apart from kick and voila.
and the reputation that
BURBERRY once had has now been tarnished.

this kid glove PC bull has to stop.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I live just outside of Nottingham... I sympathise!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Chavs aren’t new they have been around quite a while. It’s just the term Chav which is recentish.

Not all chavs are bad, just a small minority who are, but thses ppl are everywhere not just Britain.

I hope you don’t carry a knife otherwise your just working on the same level as the ppl who threatened you.

Believe it or not it’s usually the MSM who mock up a stir and invoke fear into the general public whenever they see a hoodie/Chav.

I work with some (Chavish) ppl in my job and there pretty decent, intelligent kids, so what if they choose to wear clothing some ppl don’t like.

I am not sticking up for the ppl who did this to you, as its quite sickening but plz don’t label everyone just on how they dress or you will just invoke more fear into the ppl than there already is.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

I think this is the video you were looking for: Pimp and the ninja!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

That video you put in was pretty hilarious if you don't mind me saying. As with these CHAVs, you know, you can't do much. You must always think the law is against you and therefore you should always be prepared for these situations.

Carry a few loose smokes with you from now on and a small coin purse. That could mean a world of difference from not having anything.

I know you don't want to be an enabler, but if it means you are safe than what is $10?

It is unfortunate to see this kind of behavior from these kids. The UK is starting to resemble this book I read in grade 10. Forgive me for not remembering but it was about troublesome kids in wartime Russia. They ran around robbing people to eat and survive.

Moral of the story, always keep a few cheap things to give rather than give everything you have.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
its funny how the woman in a pink nazi nurses outfit thinks she has a say of the way people act or look, sorry we should get all these so called chavs in the hitler youth. Not blue eyes blonde hair, pink dress white stockings

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I have to say, where I live, while the kids dress in all kinds of forms, they are a pretty good bunch. Maybe the youth in the U.S. is a lot better than people want to believe.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Western Society is a bunch of cowards.. ESPECIALLY in the big cities. In my little home town I was taught to hold doors for the ladies, always say please and thank you and so forth.. if someone was in trouble, you helped them. In the city I hold a door for a lady and I get yelled at because "they can get it themselves" .. say please and thank you with no "you're welcome" in return, no excuse me, sorry etc.. in the city it's mind your own business and carry on your way.. I probably wouldn't have helped you either, just would have caused more problems and in turn, no one would then helped me as I was pumbled by the crowd.

My advice would be move somewhere where people care.. or buy some running shoes and mace.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

....you seriously cannot carry mace in the UK? That's the most absurd thing I've ever heard... your basically saying that women in the UK can be preyed upon at will in dark allies and dark parking lots and all they will have is their keys and a .... lighter?

What the hells wrong with you guys..

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
They ran around robbing people to eat and survive.

The difference is they were forced to do that because they didn't have a welfare system to fall back upon to feed themselves/family in order to survive.

With "chavs"/thugs in the UK they do it because there either bored/drunk/spurred on by their mates/or are simply ignorant. There is no morals about what they do, how can a group of 10+ people fighting 2 or less simply because there "bored" be any comparison. Even African gangs have some morals about them.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
They got them in England too!?

Here in Aus we suffer the same problem. The only difference is we have race gangs. Aussie pride (Whites) W.O.Gs (Western Oriental Gentleman, Mostly Lebanese) and Lads( A mix of Whites and Aussie Pride).

I once had a run in with a Group of Aussie Pride youths. I stood my ground but theres only so much you can do when its 12 on 2.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Western society is not the problem but nanny government is...

Cameron said we should take responsability for own communities,

The law then better be changed.,

Coz i have no problem with sorting it..

I will count it my pleasure., And if you come at me with a knife? Expect it in your head.. Knives make me laugh.. I know how to deal with them.. Done that a few times..... Only carry knife if you know how to use it... Or a pistol..

Coz if you dont? I will scalp you or make sure you cannot breed...

Not cool huh?

Parents are the benifactors if they dont get themselves and crappy kids together., I will enjoy it too..

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Yissachar1]

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Yissachar1]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Its the usual young team no respect and all mouth and the things the previous posters videos have shown I see on a regular basis, I call it #e breeding #e it is a vicious circle of poverty and ill education. The easiest solution is take away the benefits and make it harder for them to breed, if you take away the carrot the rabbit will think twice

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
should stomp on his head a few times , make an example out of him.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Intresting , yes but i may be more inclinded to say that the dollar has lost nearly half its value in 40 years.

i mean a gallon of gas is still a gallon an ouce od gold is still an ounce, a dozen off eggs is still a dozen ect...

just now it costs more dollars per unit

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join