It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reward for Physical Evidence of Intelligent Alien Life

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Thank you for the kind reminder of the ATS Terms and Conditions of Use.

I think I have made myself pretty clear here that I am not soliciting for anything. I am simply getting feedback from members about the feasibility of a reward campaign that would be managed by ATS management. Therefore, there is not even a hint of impropriety.

As I have pointed out in my posts, I am not interested in asking people for money. I have only proposed that if such a reward scheme was put together by ATS I would support it with $10,000 USD.

Even the FBI and US Congress post rewards. OBL is an excellent example.

If you sent the reminder on the basis that I am soliciting for "social action" then you would still be wrong because I haven't asked for anything from anyone. If on the other hand, you are concerned that I might actually do that in the future then your reminder is both accepted and appreciated.

ATS should appreciate that some members have enough confidence in their ethical principles and integrity that they might be willing to put something of value under their care and supervision.

I would like to hear from Skeptic Overlord to see what he has to say because I am just proposing one of many possible methods we might be able to use to achieve a major breakthrough in this discussion area.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

As a Forum Moderator, I would appreciate it if you would post along with your reminder that you are not implying that I have solicited anything in anyway through this board, chat, video, U2U or etc because some people might get the impression that I have thus prompting your reminder.

Everything related to the subject of this thread is posted in public threads available to the entire membership and I have not sent any messages, private or otherwise, to anyone asking for anything other than their opinions which is one of the key objectives of this board if I'm not mistaken.

[edit on 20/8/10 by FactFinder]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The posted reminder, with regards those sections of the Terms & Conditions, was simply A Reminder and Not directed towards any given Member participating in this particular thread.

Please focus further responses on the Actual topic of discussion:

» Aliens and UFOs » Reward for Physical Evidence of Intelligent Alien Life » Post Reply

Thank You

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I want to express my thanks to management for clearing the air about my thread and it's intent.

I don't want people thinking I am soliciting here so I appreciate management making it clear that no hanky-panky is going on related to this thread.

Getting back to the topic of this thread, I am hoping other members would kindly share their own ideas about it.

reply to post by 12m8keall2c

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
There are some that suggest here that there will be plenty of money for anyone that produces the physical evidence that we need, but I am not so sure. Once someone reveals (parades) their evidence to the public, what's to say the government won't just take it away for national security reasons and the Discloser will be quickly ignored and forgotten. A reward is a sure thing once the evidence is validated.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Just wondering what happened to this thread? Perhaps the mass sightings of aliens and UFO's over New York city have diverted attention away from coming up with credible and realistic ways of learning the truth.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
if genuine alien DNA was found, it would be different to earth DNA.
As an example, we share 96% with a chimpanzee
Around 50-60% of our DNA with bananas (although posting on here may lower that percentage)
We share 40-50% of our DNA with cabbages
And there is a species of mudworm that we also share DNA with: BBC News

So unless at some point in are our ancient past, one of our cavemen/women got funky with an alien, specifically that species of alien, then the DNA will be 100% different, (or as close to 100% as not to make any difference - taking into consideration that asteroids may store primitive DNA to seed worlds)

If they did share some DNA with us, then that would in itself would raise many questions, one of which is why they didnt call back!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join