It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I no longer want to know what I've learned.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

I would tell you to look up "future maps of the world" on google. Yet it is all speculation. The best things you can do are:

1. Stay away from coastlines.

2. Stay away from fault lines.

3. Stay away from the equator.

4. Have clothes based for extreme temperatures. (of any kind)

5. Have plenty of MRE's

6. Be well armed

7. Have plenty of ammo, batteries, led lights, and emergency or shortwave radios.

Other than that there's not much I can offer.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Okay. Surely there has to be some way to prepare...Some place we can go. A worst case scenario prep plan.
Well, I've thought about it long and hard...and there is really not much one can do in a situation like that (go back 3 pages for those flamers who aren't reading the theories presented here by the OP and myself) if it were to occur.

I basically just hope for the best...I hope I'm wrong about everything...and it will just come and go, and everything will go on as normal...but I have that feeling deep inside me you know...that aching of the truth...and the way I deal with the ultimate truth? I see death for what it is, if I can't do anything, why should I worry? Why do you fear something that will inevitably happen? We all die. And when you are set to die, there will be no stopping it. Just live life, if we all get wiped out, we all get wiped out...hey, look at the bright side, at least there's no chance of us developing into a full blown virus species and go around raiding other planets already inhabited.

[edit on 18/8/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythic Chris
You ignore all Mayan beliefs and practices and only focus on that 1 calender that wasn't 100% accurate.

1) the Mayans used multiple calendars, and if you are refering to the 360(5) day calendar, then of course its wrong

thats not the calendar I use

and 2) how do you know what Mayan beliefs I follow and which ones I don't

I've talked to many people, in real life, and U2U about my beliefs and to date 90% of them agree with what I have to say about their intentions for this life based apon their (mayan)birthdate

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamwalker74

Yes, if there were to be two pieces of good advice, it would be those. My plan it to go inland Australia, since I'm already on the coast of Australia I'm pretty set, I'm pretty sure it will be the best place to be, here and Africa.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamwalker74

I would tell you to look up "future maps of the world" on google. Yet it is all speculation. The best things you can do are:

3. Stay away from the equator.

4. Have clothes based for extreme temperatures. (of any kind)

5. Have plenty of MRE's

6. Be well armed

7. Have plenty of ammo, batteries, led lights, and emergency or shortwave radios.

Other than that there's not much I can offer.

buy a CAD9 water filter
research 'world maps after pole shift' (Cayce had a good one)
find a high elevation(over 4,000 feet mean average)
find people that are like minded and form a group plan for survival together
stock up on some kind of tradable commodity(food, tobacco, ammunition, water, clothing, seeds for farming... anything that someone might want)

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
Yes, if there were to be two pieces of good advice, it would be those. My plan it to go inland Australia, since I'm already on the coast of Australia I'm pretty set, I'm pretty sure it will be the best place to be, here and Africa.

gotta think about the Ring of Fire...

Australia is awful close to that in my opinion

[edit on 18-8-2010 by kalisdad]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
it's just a switch. we are eternal, our primary state of being isn't connected with this world in the way we think it is, so all the doom and gloom isn't something to fear... it's just yet another adventure for our limitless consciousness.

enjoy it

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kalisdad

Ahhh...no worries...if my plan fails it fails...but I've seen lots of good evidence to suggest Australia will be a good place to be...

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S

It worked out for them. For a while anyway...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c7645f04f668.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kalisdad

I would agree with the 4000 foot aspect if it wasn't for the volcanic activity. Otherwise you are dead on. Though none of us will know, I mean truly know where it is safe, until it actually happens. One thing I failed to mention in a previous post.

1: buy as many 5 gallon buckets you can take with you

2. Buy 55 gallon drums or an above ground pool that will obviously be stationary.

3. Buy 1000 pounds of Zeo Sand, which will filter down to 3 microns.

4. Buy a one hundred pound bucket of Calcium Hypochloride, (at a minimum"

5. Buy 100 pounds of sodium Thiosulfide as a chlorine reducer.

These basics will allow you to purify large amounts of water for a very, very, long time. Assuming you don't waste the water.

If you need further instruction, please U2U me.

This is what I do for a living.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Wait a minute here is something to think about.

The 3 days of darkness or the revolation of the bible.

Don't we have to go throught the Tribulation before the world ends or most of us die?

Unless the 3 days of darkness at the end of the 7 year tribulatoin and we maybe at the beginning of the 7 years but no were near the end not 2012 thier is suppose to be a whole series of events before the end.

If your going to believe in the 3 days of darkness you have to believe in the bible's revolation right?

I am a catholic but I am undecided how I feel about a GOD but I am not an evil person I do sin and pray at times but I am not a true believer and all this bible stuff and 3 days of darkness could be all true storys of long ago.

I would like to think thier is a heaven but thier is no proof and the way god treats his children I do not want to be his child the way he kills his children like when NOAH was alive.

If he was to show up and give some proof everone in the world would be so better off and then everyone would worship him every single human, except the few that think they are gods.

But like I was saying The Tribulation must happen 1st were is the.

The Antichrist
The Mark of the Beast
The 1/4 of the world dead

I think we might be close to the Tribulation but we won't know until it gets bad.

I think within the next 50 years for sure but we may even be in it now but the end is not close.

If the Revoation happens I think the Elites are the cause not GOD.

We know GOD did not build the Goargia Guide Stones.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by slipknotrules2009]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by slipknotrules2009

Not once have I reffrenced Biblical,ophesy, If it coincides, great. If not dont care. All my beliefs as far as this thread goes, are in a dirrect refference to science. If there are religions who can work this theory into their grain, and then spread this information to their members, great. When I speak of "three days of darkness" yes it includes reposrts my Christians, Mulsims, Hindu's, Eskimos. Either way you get the point, hopefully.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Were is the Science of it and I never said I new but you think your so right I do not agree 2012 is not the end.

you will be wrong show the science of it now since your so right prove to us its the end Mr KNOWITALL.

OHHHH WAIT YOU CAN"T because science is what you make of it.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by slipknotrules2009]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by slipknotrules2009

OHHHH WAIT YOU CAN"T because science is what you make of it.

*sticks fingers in ears*...lalalalalalalalala...I can't hear you...

Hey...I'm allowed to act childish if you are...

PS- reading through a thread (or at least a fair part of it) before posting might help avoid this type of thing in the future.

[edit on 18/8/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythic Chris
Do you people just ignore everything around you? You eating your genetically engineered corn and chicken don't know what the seed and DNA vaults are for?

Its a fail-safe in case we **** up genetics and wipe out species.
If our genetically engineered cows got into the wild(these things)
they would cause devastation.

I can't believe people are buying into this 2012 hype nonsense, you people couldn't agree on 1 scenario so you chose all of them. Not only that but you cherry pick your information from the Mayans. You ignore all Mayan beliefs and practices and only focus on that 1 calender that wasn't 100% accurate.

RAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEE!

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Mythic Chris]

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Mythic Chris]

Well a slab of GMO/Giga-ribs or GMO/half-ton roast might be right for doomsday? Hey go out with a bang!

Probably need at least 18-20 gallons of Mesque BBQ sauce though.
:@

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Xenopathic Investigator]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
after viewing them maps im not optomistic about living in britain

2nd line

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Xenopathic Investigator

MMM. Barbeque!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by moosevernel
after viewing them maps im not optomistic about living in britain

2nd line

yeah, I will agree, not many people believe europe is going to be around after the floods

dont feel bad, the entire west coast of north america is going underwater also

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by moosevernel

DO NOT TRUST THE MAPS. If you care and really want to live, do your own homework.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
If you really feel depressed and in shock with all that you have learned, then there is only one thing that YOU can do. Love your family and live your life to the fullest. Try keep a smile on your face. There is no need to wonder about anything. If you keep asking questions you impede the time that you need to have with your family.
If you believe in God or are a catholic or in your research of the 3 days of darkness then you know that you can only worry about yourself and those in your household.
Buy your 12 white candles have them blessed. Stock up on food and water. Have a bible, practice the rosary, pray everyday. Love those around you and most of all Repent of all your sins.
God Bless and don't worry what has to come to pass shall pass and if it doesn't then you would have lived 2 years of your life being a happy and loving person and your family will always cherish that most of all.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join