It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I no longer want to know what I've learned.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
[edit on 17-8-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamwalker74

Three days of darkness? You mean my tin can solar panel will be out of commission? I think I can handle three days. What is the big deal?

Seriously, we all know a big change is coming. It may just be a wonderful thing when right minded individuals are finally able to collectively take back the Empire from these DNA damaged reptilians.

The doom and gloom scenerios are illusions to keep your scent off the track that you should be on. There are some very positive movements underway that can put an end to the plan of villans. The gloom you now know should serve as motivation for lawful rebellion.

Yes, it's heartbreaking to see the horrors in this world when you are one of compassion. This is why we should take some action to remedy this instead of just buckling under the oppression. Let the sadness be your motivation to get up and do something about it.

The natural stages of these discoveries that shatter your illusions of the world are the same stages one goes through when there is any death. Denial, grief, anger....but rather than "acceptance" we need to use these other emotions as a catalyst to bring "change" and use a peaceful force to bring it about.

Perhaps you have not come to the correct conclusion. Perhaps you should rethink your position and ask why the 2012 roadblock has been contrived to take you away from the goals you should be involved in right now. Hopelessness is one of the illusions they are using on the masses.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
How long did it take you to conjure up what you thought was a clever approach - I can see right thru you!

[edit on 17-8-2010 by crazydaisy]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
three days of darkness? really thats whats got you that upset? wow.. that is all I'm going to say if their is a god and I think their is he loves every one no matter what they belive its just a feeling every time I talk to him and I hail from no church

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamwalker74

Thank you for your post. I too, know what's coming and have almost completed my list of things to have on hand. I live alone and getting all those things together has been quite a task.

I learned a few things. I did look up "three days of darkness". I now have a crucifix on the door. And will have my wax candles blessed when I get them. I have materials to cover the windows. And food for cats. Only hope that they are all inside when it happens, will not be able to go out to find them once it starts.

I try to talk to my family about all this and they would rather stay ignorant, which, as you say, is probably better anyway. But I now have the knowledge and gut feelings and since I know, I will be prepared.

Thanks again

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
So I googled "three days of darkness". It's hilarious. Zombies of the Apocalypse!

Sounds like kids trying to tell scary stories over a campfire. It is superstition and silliness. I can't imagine any normal person really believing all that..."all the demons will be released from hell to roam the earth. Lock your windows and doors and don't look outside." HAHAHA

It is some of the silliest unfounded propaganda I have ever read.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I think everyone is entitled to their beliefs and opinions and do not deserve to be called STUPID for stating them..

Maybe you should go back and read some of them threads about ATS members debating instead of flaming...

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
The Fatima Prophecies? The procession of the axis, and solar activity?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

did you know that rabies is now air born all you need is to have a bat ,rat mouse come with in breathing distance, what is rabies, but a form of zombie, not knowing what one is doing, in a state of rage.

in the last days the sun will go as black as sack cloth, the moon shall turn red as blood, 2 suns shall appear, one in the east one in the west, the dead shall rise out of there graves and the sea shall cast up it's dead, should i stop? or keep going, i think people should know what is in store for them. if 2012 is the date, for no man knows the time nor hour when there will be the knock on the door, "for i will come as a thief in the night"

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
My thoughts keep coming back to what you are going through,regardless of the perceived events that you think will bring about this "worst of times" scenario.

You need to believe that you are here at this time and place for a reason. Like all species,we need to adapt to our surroundings,and we need to adapt our thinking to fit the circumstance we find ourselves in.

These are times like none other. Just knowing that you are looking at biblical prophecies tells me that you are probably also a spiritually-minded individual. That will be your strength,to build up your spiritual beliefs and use those strengths to comfort and guide others through what is to come.

You need to accept that your old way of thinking is over. Go ahead and grieve for the life you feel will never happen,because I think we're all in for some drastic changes. Look at it as you are already ahead of the game. When the SHTF,some people who never saw it coming will have to face the facts,without really knowing how it happened or why.

I don't know much about the "three days of darkness",but I do believe in the end-times prophecies which describe "the worst of times"and I also believe in Christ's return,and that is the source of my hope.

Still,I too feel the void from sensing that our previous goals and desires will amount to nothing,but I've replaced that with learning to live even more "in the moment",thankful for every day that the worst hasn't happened yet,and praying for courage and endurance when,and if,those days do come to pass.

My heart goes out to you,it really does. But let it make you stronger in the long run,once the pain subsides. You have to carry on,it's just that you are feeling such an enormous burden right now,and it's weighing you down.

Why not ask God to help you with that? I'm sure He'd love to if you let Him!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
The future certainly is terrible I have had dreams about it. But there is certainly nothing better than the the end, because the end is only the beginning.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

I called the 2012 doomsday theory stupid.

Don't put words in my mouth.

And let me clarify, I have a huge problem with someone likening a doomsday theory to someone suffering a terminal illness.

The two do not compare AT ALL.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by CynicalM

And let me clarify, I have a huge problem with someone likening a doomsday theory to someone suffering a terminal illness.

The two do not compare AT ALL.

When someone is seriously depressed,it can become quite terminal! Haven't you any compassion?

Besides,we don't know if it may indeed turn out to be more than "just a theory". There may be alot of truth to it. I think it's too soon for anyone to say it couldn't happen.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Compassion?

I am being compassionate, to the real people who are suffering.

This thread is highly offensive to anyone who is or knows a terminally ill person.

It's highly offensive to me and I don't even know anyone who is terminally ill.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I'm just going to post a pertinent quote i'm ripping from Airspoon's signature: "Trust a man seeking truth, never trust a man who claims to have found it." The reality of 2012 will be revealed in two years. I'm not at all concerned, as I know that at any moment the comfortable lives we lead could be ended abruptly. So I will live my life as I have for the last 33 years, work hard, play hard and lead by action.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

I take very little offense to anything, but I could see how someone might. As for you taking offense to it, I say you have that right, but it seems silly to me considering that you know the OP is being overly dramatic and wrote the post just to get people to respond with, "Oh please, tell us what you learned."

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Well,Dreamwalker is a real person and he is suffering. That's all I'm saying.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Love your tag line, you optimist you! We should create a group just for optimists to present the latest doom and gloolm scenarios in a brighter light. Moderators, what do you think?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Actually the three days of darknes refers to a temporary cessastion of the rotation of the earth. So... I'm with the OP. Sadly.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
What makes you think you only have two years to live? I have found that when I become paranoid or depressed over all that I know (over 20 years) I am neglecting the my spiritual side.

Seek the inner guidance and voice or spark of the divine within and then you will find the peace that surpasses all understanding.

The world will not end in 2 years. We may or may not see some drastic changes to life as we know it but life will go on. When you can see more of the puzzle by feeding your spirit then the day to day stuff here now no matter how bad is just a nano second in the whole scheme of things. We will be back here many times as we progress through our cycles of incarnation till we have overcome all things on the physical plane and move to higher planes of existence,

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join