It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I no longer want to know what I've learned.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
First of all plain and simple if you read your bibles the answer you seek is in there. For those of you who don't feel like looking I will share it with you...............READY.............BE PREPARED...........................

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." - Matthew 24:36

"But of that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone." - Mark 13:32

He said to them, "It is not for you to know times or epochs which the Father has fixed by His own authority." - Acts 1:7

The Mayans, The Aztecs, Scientists, Nostradamus, Edger Cayce, Prophets, NASA, Astronomers, The History Channel, The Discovery Channel, Evangelical Christians, Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Whites, African-Americans, Japanese, Chinese, Mexicans, Canadians, Europeans, Presidents, Dictators, Priests, Pastors, Nuns, Humans, Aliens, Machines, A.I. Animals, Insects, Amoebas, and YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are Wrong. Predict all you want believe what you want.

Nobody knows except the father. THAT IS THE ONLY FACTFACTFACT

People should not be scared into praying and believing in God. Imagine telling a group of children the story from Threedaysofdarkness.com It would Scare the Hell out of them "LITERALLY"

Find faith and God on your own terms. Not a google search. You should have a personal relationship with him.

"For God so loved the world, That he gave his only begotten son Jesus Christ so that whoever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life" - John 3:16

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Silver - Change I Can Believe In

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by Gemwolf]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Bump for the total lunar eclipse on Tuesday December 21, 2010; three days before Christmas.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

Ditto what you said PJ.

The OP has managed to hook you all in, hasn't he?

This is just another 'prophesy' thread, but using reverse psychology instead of a direct announcement of his (or her) particular prophesy. He doesn't need to, you're all doing it for him (or her).

You see what he's done here...don't you?

I've read the first 6 pages of this thread, and couldn't stand any more of the jibberish tbh, so if the OP has 'revealed' his secret knowledge later on, i apologise, although i don't think he will.

It's another 'I know something you don't know, but i'm not telling you what it is, because you won't be able to handle the information'...Hmmm where have we heard *that* before!

Don't get suckered folks.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Bump for the total lunar eclipse on Tuesday December 21, 2010; three days before Christmas.

Ahem..21st December is...four days before Christmas.

2nd.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by spot126

"For God so loved the world, That he gave his only begotten son Jesus Christ so that whoever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life" - John 3:16

Rubbish.

'Hey Zeus' was supposedly resurrected after his death wasn't he?

Therefore, his 'son' was only on loan for a bit..not given.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Ahem..21st December is...four days before Christmas.

2nd.

Ahem..There are three days between December 21st and December 25th.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Bump for Three Days Of Darkness In September...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I agree I also have done yrs of research aside from whats posted on the conspiracy sites..you cant go by that alone as most info about this particular topic is so jumbled its hard to get a grasp of its reality..and it gets thrown out as valid because of the inability to share in one post all of the profound facts that make it a true future reality!

The real truth/information is out there to be had and there is an astounding amount of it if you open your eyes and look in a multitude of places .... the dots aren't hard to connect when your looking at fact in the first place!

I dont look at it like I only have a couple of years to live..... I look at it like an opportunity to survive with what I know...I know that the odds are stacked against but still yet I refuse to let the knowledge that I have learned get me down and take away my last yrs. I appreciate that I have found what many will not believe in until it is tooo late...I feel fortunate in many ways that I can see and my eyes are open...to some degree ignorance is bliss but to a greater degree I would rather see the truth in all its glory than live in the lies that have been passed on. Those that know the truth should see it as a blessing of chance...if even a small it is still a chance!

edit on 13-9-2011 by soulenlightenment because: added words to clearify topic

edit on 13-9-2011 by soulenlightenment because: left out a word

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Correct me if I am wrong, but it seems to me that it is 2013.

Maybe the world ended, but I just missed it?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by alicedee25

Or you came across and posted in a thread that was 3 years old

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Originally posted by alicedee25

Or you came across and posted in a thread that was 3 years old

Ahh yes, that could quite possibly be the reason.

In future (post 2012) I shall indeed make an effort to think before I do such things again.

But still, it is very interesting to note what was thought and what actually happened.

It would seem that there is always another apocalypse just around the corner. I suppose that for some it would be a welcome relief, whereas for others, it is just another sidestep from reality into the realm of fantasy?

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join