It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Click Here For Forum Overview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
When I click on the click here for forum overview all I get is a list of currents active topics but nothing about the forum overview. I thought I remembered seeing overviews previously. Did they disappear or what?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I'm making sure that your thread doesn't get lost in the mix of anti-religion and anti-mosque threads. I would like to know the answer to your question as well!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
This link is about ATS, may be what you are looking for...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

Thanks! I think my head's ready to explode from it all.

reply to post by Aquarius1

Thanks for trying but the question is still unanswered.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
What are you looking for exactly?

There is at the top of every thread in each forum an overview of what the forum is actaully about, like this from the Skunk Works forum...

This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

Or were you looking for something like this...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A list of hot topics in each forum?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

The first is exactly what I was looking for except I was looking for it when I clicked click here... and got the hot topics list instead. I knew I saw the information somewhere before. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Three_moons

Your welcome and as your question has been answered, thread closed.

top topics

join