It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angels and Demons? or what?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
you may experienced a 2nd coming of war with the Angels ?

you wouldn't be the First...

Thinking Some Movies Besides Legion

Ok Flash Gordan Movie the one with the Queen Soundtrack , Winged Solders the Hawkmen (Angels >? ) ,

and Prophecy (Christoper Watkins as Gabriell)

Angels 2nd War

Pillar of Light & Cloud as you said Black cloud came the Angels

source
hollywoodjesus.com...

you said Pillar of Light ? this in the Exodus

* Exodus 13:21-22. By day the Lord went ahead of them in a pillar of cloud to guide them on their way and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, so that they could travel by day or night. Neither the pillar of cloud by day nor the pillar of fire by night left its place in front of the people.
* Exodus 14:24. During the last watch of the night the Lord looked down from the pillar of fire and cloud at the Egyptian army and threw it into confusion.
* Numbers 14:14. And they will tell the inhabitants of this land about it. They have already heard that you, O LORD, are with these people and that you, O Lord, have been seen face to face, that your cloud stays over them, and that you go before them in a pillar of cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night.
* Deuteronomy 1:33 Who went in the way before you, to search you out a place to pitch your tents in, in fire by night, to shew you by what way ye should go, and in a cloud by day.
* Nehemiah 9:12. By day you led them with a pillar of cloud, and by night with a pillar of fire to give them light on the way they were to take.
* Nehemiah 9:19. "Because of your great compassion you did not abandon them in the desert. By day the pillar of cloud did not cease to guide them on their path, nor the pillar of fire by night to shine on the way they were to take.

MY PERSONAL Belief (Moderators!!!) dont need a another extreme T&C Violation Warning

it sound like a Spacecraft!! to Me Especially this

* Exodus 14:24. During the last watch of the night the Lord looked down from the pillar of fire and cloud at the Egyptian army and threw it into confusion.

The Lord Looking Down FROM Pillar of Fire and Cloud ! ?????
Looking through a Porthole ?

Pillar of Fire (theophany)
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
very awesome dream...maybe you should do what they told to do the others...pray

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
nice to know i'm not the only one who has dreams like this.

on a funnier note, the last strange dream i had i was swimming through an olympic size pool full of baked beans.

when i woke up i was very hungry......

[edit on 073131p://333 by riktus]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I've been having strange dreams too lately, but yours is something I have not heard about before....it's very odd too that you woke up with back spasms...but I will tell u I have had a similar dream but not with all the winged men...I'm also in the coffee shop with my friends & we walk outside & everything gets cloudy, everyone is looking up at the sky & my friends & I jump into the car but only with people surrounding the car tryin to get in & pounding on the window..we drive away fast & we see smoke coming up from the ground & loads of people in army trucks....we drive to my grandmother building where my mom awaits me & she is in panic & says something about what is going on but i can't quite hear...soo your dream feels like a continuation of mine....idk what this all means but it's very odd

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tati.12

"The Divine Light said onto the when the time of the coming is near I shall poor my spirit onto the young and the old, for they all will be my prophets until the end of days"

Good quote I can still remember it odd million years back

Things will start heading soon for what is coming will be a war.

I guess it is my time to share some of my dreams also visions.

Next post coming up stay tuned.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I saw the moon in a large form for people stared at it like a picture that grasped their minds. The stones rained from the sky onto the ground covering much in fire, the seal was broken the army showed through thin air they came. Like a mysterious mist from thin air the ground was filled with light. There were words coming from the ground and darkness raised it self above. The darkened shadows of them filled the skies of darkness as it lay between two armies. A child stood there to see this war and crying pleading them to stop, then heaven froze and so did hell. The war stood still as if it never took place and all was well till day with stood. The armies stopped and walked away for Heaven came to Earth that day there was most peace as the years lay.

That is about it that sums up most of the things together sort of a mini code.

I can not talk about other things because I am not meant to.

Love and Light to you all.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Archangel In Training

Yes I can believe that quote, it's somewhat scary but I guess the future will unravel before our eyes & all we have to do is pray......

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
if anyone wants to read this......

one of the dreams i've had that sticks in my mind is one where i was standing outside my apartment and looking up at the sky and wondering why the moon was so big and bright at midday.

then more moons started to appear in the sky, and they where huge! (like holding a dinner plate up to the sky for size comparison).

they would all slowly fade in and then move in the sky to assume the form of a massive crucifix.

in all their where 7 moons just hanging in the midday sky in a big cross and i turned yelled to my gf to come and look at this.

i remember having the very real feeling that something had changed and that things will never be the same again, that something bad had happened but also that it was important that it did.

when i woke up i turned the tv on on and found out that pope john paul 2 had died overnight.

weird?

i dunno.......

p.s.... i'm a hardcore athiest

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Fair enough, from my experiences in life ive learned one thing, go with your gut. Maybe you should seek god for wisdom.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I had a dream recently, not sure if this is related.

I was supposingly going to a school, I don't know the reason. When I arrive at the school, I forgot something, I don't remember what it is; and on my way back I pass by a church and I hear bunch of people, or riot coming out of the church shouting anti- religion, I thought it was interesting and they should have done it sooner (I also wonder what causes them to start protesting).

By the time I got back to school, the school I think you are suppose to fight each other to death or to beat them senseless till you win [I am not too sure about this part] I was saying it is? How come I wasn't inform.

The scene switched to the part where everybody is injure, I guess I was in the cafeteria or something or a place where they finish fighting and come back [ I did not particapte somehow] I was eating food, and I shared some food with people next to me, I think they were supposively my friend, and I person walked in looking injure and I offer some food to give to her, she refuses at first, and I than told her come on it suppose to heal you and she took it that is when I woke up.

I also had a dream where I saw El Morya, I am not familiar with this ascended master or know much. But when I woke up the first thought was "Was that El Morya?"

I thought it kinda related to the dream not sure.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone for replying to my thread, its helped me HUGELY and im going through and researching all the suggestions.....

Im sorry If it seemed like i abandoned it lol i didnt, ive just been digging!

So thank you again for all those that took time to read and respond

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Last night I had a dream that has left me today dumbfounded, and i guess somewhat inspired? but more wondering for the future?
I was in a small town in northern Idaho in the mountains, and had just left a coffee shop, it was a really dark cloudy day because the evening rains had set in.
All of the sudden I hear this noise like a loud woosh sound, I look off to the west and the mountains and the sky was parting in a huge circle, at that moment i hear another humm-woosh-bang like sound and there is this HUGE pillar of light that slams into the meadow just infront of the mountains, right through this hole in the clouds, it felt like it shook the world.

This is the true and accurate interpretation of your dream, "ManBehindTheMask," from EstimatedProphet!
You had a dream vision of thee tribulation in the coming Apocalypse of what is written in the Book of Revelation in the Holy Bible.

You can see nothing but blue sky past it, except for the really dark clouds still in the area around this pillar of light.It was bright, like the sun, but it didn't hurt to look at, I found this extremely strange.
About 10 seconds after huge pillar of light hits the ground I can see "things" coming out of it........hundreds of thousands of them spreading in every direction....including the direction of where I'm standing, and they are gleaming and bring, very strange.

These things are coming at us at speed and as they get closer, I can see what they are.....winged men, with very bright ornate plate armor on, were talking HUGE wings. I remember thinking in my dream this CANT be happening, lol I actually said "am i dreaming" in my dream.

Please read of the following from the Holy Bible in the beginning of Revelations chapter 9 through verse 11. (9:0-11)
This number sounds familiar doesn't it, but it is an actual Bible Code!

In this chapter it speaks about a falling star that opens up the shaft of thee Abyss and No, this star is not Lucifer but an angel of the Lord God!
This angel is one of many who are too bring down Satan, who is in a form or shape of an asteroid that is in heaven to earth.

(Thus the Great Fall of Satan, the Dark Star!)

The angels mission is to come down to earth with this huge asteroid and slamming it in the ocean, then opening the "Realm or Portals of thee Abyss" here on earth, causing the planet to shoot Sulfuric Pillars of Smoke and Ash into the Atmosphere, engulfing the entire planet with clouds of smoke!

This event will cause the entire world to be darkened and debris that are left from before and after the impact to fall on earth, causing the planet to rain Fire. The entire atmosphere will be darkened and appear to look red or orange in color and so shall the fire from the burning land will reflect back into our moon causing it to look Red as Blood and the smoke thereof will cause the Sun to be darkened and shall appear to look as covered by cloth made of black hair, as it is written also in Revelation 6:12-14 and in other verses in the Holy Bible!

The impact of this asteroid will also cause major earthquakes and tsunamis and volcanic eruptions everywhere, allover the earth simultaneously!
Many people will die because of this, yet millions of people shall live and survive this catastrophe, only to be forced into the "New Totalitarian Government" (New Satanic World Oder of Chaos,) where the economy will be completely collapsed and people will be forced to accept a new way of buying and selling, (RFID Chipping) by the governments secret plans of a world Genocide! (Police State and Marshall Law!)

The Winged Men that you saw in your vision is very real. They are the Biblical Locusts!
You see, just like you had visions of these flying winged men, I also had dreams and visions of this "Devise."
Yes, it is an actual device or apparatus that has not yet been invented, but when they are build, they are only for one sole purpose and that purpose, is what you saw in your vision!

Behold, they or that device is a special Hybrid Glider Pack that men and woman will use before the asteroid impact and I am it's sole inventor!!

The reasons and purposes for this devise to be build, is to fulfill the biblical scripture and prophecies and to help the government elite to escape the asteroid impact!
I am sorry, but this device was not and is not intended for the public. Even if it was possible which it very much is, the governments will not allow it to be sold to the general public, because of their wicked intentions to destroy the human race and to depopulate the world!

Please continue to next thread for more information!

edit on 8-1-2012 by estimatedprophet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Continuing thread, by: EstimatedProphet

Before the asteroid impact, thousands upon thousands of airplanes and aircraft shall take off to the sky all over the world, literally filling and crowding the sky, because of the great fear of the impact!
When the asteroid strikes and hits thee earth, these men inside of the aircraft equipped with this "Hybrid Glider Pack," (Paratroopers) will leap out and ascend into the earth from high up in the sky. Thus it will make them appear to come from no where and or from the plumes of smoke from the ash and sulfuric clouds from the volcanic activity all over the world because of thee impact!

Note: This is where it gets a little technical, so please bear with me!

This Hybrid Glider Pack shall be made of a carbon fiber or a very strong plastic. It is similar to a back pack, with arms that contract or extend and open or close. Thus the motion of the arms enables the user to open or close the wing span of this devise by simply pulling or pushing a lever of the main arm of the glider pack.

This is the description as described in the Holy Bible in the Book of Revelation!

Revelation 9:7-11 The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold: Lights!
Their Faces resembled Human Faces: Because they are human!
Their Hair was like Woman's Hair: Parachute and Glider Fabric!
Their Teeth were like Lion's Teeth: Breathing Filter Apparatus!
They had Breastplates like Breastplates of Iron: Carbon Fiber Glider Pack!
The Thunderous Sounds of their Wings is caused by the Air Flapping all around the Wings of the Fabric and Airfoils of the Glider Pack!
They had Tails and Stings like Scorpions: A Built in Defensive Weapon, to Torment People!
They had as King over them the Angel of thee Abyss: The Archangel Gabriel, the Messenger of the Lord of Spirits! “Amen!”

I look up and just as one of these beastly creatures is about to take my head off from the air i get tackled to the ground by , who i will refer to me as my "guardian".
He grabs me and says "There isn't much time, you must come with me" And takes flight, at such a speed it boggles the mind, in no time we were miles from where I was standing, flying through "winged man" and beast towards this pillar of bright light.

Some of the places we go past are completely devastated and hes telling me about all the havok these beings have caused and distruction they have inflicted.

We get to one point and we pass an area where there is an enormous creature, I cannot discribe, human like, but not.....and he looks at me with so much hate, i can just feel that he despises the very air I breathe, I brace to defend myself (why i have no idea , he would have destroyed me in an instant). My "guardian" says to me, "Not now, you are not ready" and takes off even faster then he was flying before, in what i can only describe is "escape" mode.

We finally get to an area high above , once again many buildings but we head to one in particular and when we get there, there are thousands upon thousands upon thousands of these "winged men" going this way and that, in a hurry, and you can tell who the superiors are by the decoration of armor, and this....."presence" that comes off them, you can just feel the power and authority.

My "guardian" walks me up to this table and tells another man , whose wings are about twice his size, and looks mythical in all his glory, the rundown of what had just happen.
this "commander" looks at me and says "Everything will be explained in time, you will receive your vestments, and "whoever my guardians name is" will look after you."
Then i feel a tearing pain in my back, like nothing ive ever felt before (i actually woke up with back spasms) and i dropped to my knees, this seemed to last an eternity, and when it was done.........apparently i had grown wings , totally, bizzare.

I hear my "guardian talking" im still on the floor in pain, he says "the others are coming with their charges, they will be here soon, but what will we tell them"
to which this "commander" says "tell them to pray"
At this i wake up......

edit on 8-1-2012 by estimatedprophet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to, ManBehindTheMask

By EstimatedProphet! . . . . . . .

Here is a thread that I made concerning this event and/or dream that you had sometime ago!

The Abyss and The Real Locusts of Revelation:

PLEASE, CLICK ON THIS LINK FOR INFORMATION! . . . . . .

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

hi @ManBehindAMask
you posted this dream about 4 years ago. It's been a long time but ... I have had a couple of similar dreams recently and I would like to share them with you

it looks as if I was in a middle of a war and desolation in a spiritual realm, something like the apocalypse; saw many warrior angels fighting demons and evil creatures. When they came to where I was, I thought that my end was near, and started praying to God [really hard to find the words due to the fear] and the one leading a group of angels instead of killing me, asked the group to surround me as if protecting me, then another angel gave him a bowl (or something like a jar) and he poured a viscous liquid [that looked like oil] on my legs that made them shrunk with a bronzed look; after that he poured some more of this liquid (or maybe it was a different one) on my neck and upper back and a beautiful set of wings sprouted out of me. He was acting as if commanded by God. It looks like I was turned into a warrior angel... Then I woke up (dog was barking) but felt an immense calmness. I don't remember speaking to them in this dream but I could sense their good intentions. The warriors angels had wings and were carrying swords; I don't remember the leader of the group with wings though

About a week ago I had another dream, that I think is kind of related to this one. In this dream it appeared as humans were invaded by blue demons/aliens who were killing and capturing the humans. At that point I decided to join a small group of humans in what looked like guerrilla tactics. After a while I got tired of seeing what they were doing and decided to face one of them and to my amazement this being was afraid of me; then I looked at myself and I was a warrior angel with a pair of wings. I unfolded my wings, felt very confident and I proceeded to attack this being; at the beginning I had a hard time because I had no weapons but decided to use my wings as a shield and once I was at striking distance I obliterated this being by using my wings in a circular motion.

ps: I have a strong faith in God and his son Jesus Christ; They have also grant me the gift of discerment between good and evil in my dreams, even if evil comes disguised as good/friendly

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join