It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angels and Demons? or what?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

Originally posted by Archangel In Training

Originally posted by snowspirit
Your dream in a nutshell,
There's a battle coming, prepare, be ready. It's going to be rough.

A common theme these days is a feeling to gather. And prepare. Mostly to gather though. A lot of people seem to be feeling it.

Hi Snowy I hope you are not that well sad all will be ok and do not worry for the after what will seem like war. Heaven will come to Earth or as better known to be "Home is coming to you".

Love and Light to you also a warm big hug let go of your worries let the light guide you.

I worry about the people, and the animals. Trying to keep looking at the "bigger picture, best next future, next adventure" , and know it'll all end up good, it's the getting there that's worrisome.

Well its not like we can keep him locked up all the time he is about to break out and all. Also do not worry many people will be take off the planet when the war starts and so are the animals. Things will become good at the end the road might have a few bumps but nothing us winged children can't manage.

Love and Light.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Archangel In Training

Have you ever read the Ra channelings? Some of the stuff sounds familiar.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by America?

Have you ever read the Ra channelings? Some of the stuff sounds familiar.

I actually have and no I do not hang around Ra he is an evil son of a you get what I mean. In general case he is evil and I do not want to be around him cause if I ever am I will drive my sword through his head. But still yeh the stuff does sound familiar but Ra is a different cup of tea to the beings I hang with.

I do see where you are coming from on that post and do understand but I do not surround my self with that sort of thing.

Love and Light all the way my friend.

Also very interesting dreams and great to see people sharing information.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I sort of resonated with some of the Ra info, but obviously I need to find the answers for myself. I feel that I mite be a wanderer as I don't really feel that I fit in and feel alienated sometimes. I was also wondering if you could help me understand something. Once when I was waking up from a dream state oobe I saw a man standing next to my bed, saying "I'm not here to look over your body", and then I woke up scared as hell, but afterwards felt no danger. If you could give me insight to this it would be appreciated.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by America?

Could have been just a random being passing by saw you out of body decided to play a prank on you. Honestly Angels,Demons,Humans and ETs all have humor.

But in this case I would say he was most likely just there to make sure you get back into your body that is all. I have that happen sometimes someone there just making sure you get back into your body ok. They do not look over it or after it they just wait there for you to return that is all. So thus the whole him saying "I'm not here to look over your body" part. Perfectly natural thing to happen sometimes I did have it happen a lot.

However, he could be just an observer was there to see if you were able to do it on your own. Maybe even to test and see if you are aware also able to see him.

So do not worry about it the first time it happened to me I was scared as hell as well. However there was a guy standing there so tall that his head could almost touch the sealing of my room. This was in my younger years I would say about maybe 13-15 years of age. Basically preteens period of time hahaha it was one hell of a wake up call at 6am in the morning.

But still I would not worry about it, just remember you are light and nothing can harm you.

Love and Light relax breath do not worry about it.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I can understand that. If you don't mind i'd like to ask you a few more questions. Do you know your mission or purpose yet? I feel that I have one ,but do not specifically know it yet. Were you told all of this information? If so were you told in a dream or in person? Are these winged men from a higher density or dimension? If you can't answer all of these questions or don't want to I understand. THanks for your help so far.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

If a man with wings wakes me up in my room ill be the first to post this on here, but i hope he doesnt break any of my stuff!

You totally reminded me of this!

Just remember if he does wake you up, do not hit him with a bat, or the fire extinguisher =)

I for one found your dream really cool. I want one!

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Vizzle]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by America?

I can understand that. If you don't mind i'd like to ask you a few more questions. Do you know your mission or purpose yet? I feel that I have one ,but do not specifically know it yet. Were you told all of this information? If so were you told in a dream or in person? Are these winged men from a higher density or dimension? If you can't answer all of these questions or don't want to I understand. THanks for your help so far.

My mission for now is to help people and wait for my proper orders when the time comes. Yes I was told this information through a vision and in person through both human, spiritual and extraterrestrial beings.. The winged men as humans refer to us as Angels we are actually 8th-9th dimensional beings also high density too. We walk amongst you in our real bodies but you do not see us with your eyes. Basically when you look at us all you see is another ordinary human. While actually behind that you do not see the real us that occupy this body. We show ourselves to people when we know they are ready. This planet is about to move dimensionally into 4th and 5th dimension doing a double skip from the 3rd you occupy right now. Things will be more clear when this happens so for now just spread love,joy and happiness to all around you. I do not know your mission I am not allowed to know. But I can tell you that you do have one and it will come clear soon. Patience as I said to my other friend things in this world are about to his speed bumps and you must be ready spiritually also physically too. This is the truth that people need to understand the better you are prepared the easier it will be for you to see the truth once the dimensional move happens.

Also I do not have dreams they are visions you can tell by the feeling also the intensity level of it. I have not had a normal dream sense age of 10 or 12 I only have visions also OOBEs.

Just go for a walk to the Park at times close your eyes sit on the bench or grass barefoot. Simply listen with your feel, feel every grass blade underneath your legs. Also the Buddhists have used meditation as a form of connection. Many people do not realize that if meditation is done properly you can connect to you guides also receive help and understanding. Many things are given in this world for you to connect to your guides also help if needed be. But humans plainly and openly ignore these facts.

Love and Light to you my friend.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Vizzle

I do admit it is a funny movie enlightened to the whole angelic situation.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I read your dream thouroughly and found it exciting because your dream resembles a book that i am reading that is non-fiction.
I reccommend reading
Angels on Assignment by Ronald Buck.
His story took place in Boise Idaho.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
This is amazing, i can picture it all. What do you think it all means? in your opinion i mean.
Maybe this can be considered a vision, like the one god gave john to write revelations.
This is so cool.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by slane69
You are not alone, you have been blessed with a vision of the future, a wake up call that others too have seen including my wife and I

Do not dismiss the sense of urgency, be in prayer for those you love and act as the spirit leads,.... time is short.

God Bless!

[edit on 17-8-2010 by slane69]

You bet, I have had 2 dreams of the second coming of Christ, funny thing is both times I was not able to see him, once not at all, and the second time only his feet, as I fell to the ground bowing, and I was literally unable to look up. But I think the dream in question is the final battle on earth, thats the very first thing that came to mind, and especially if you were unaware of the coming of the final battle, that makes it too much of a coincidence to ignore! Please write down all the details as much as you can so you never forget it!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mattias

Even us Angels do not know when the second coming is
we just wait our orders and for now spread love light also joy to the world. Mattias instead of the old saying "got milk??"

I am going to ask you a different saying "Got wings???"

People need to be ready for some will be called upon.

Love and Light to you my friend also Sa'lme't Ja'rin as some say

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Vizzle

LMAO! OMG I havent seen that movie in ages, thats awesome man, thank you for posting and bringing some humor onto the thread, not that it was up tight or anything, lol just a lil......doomish lol

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Debsturrs

what? YOu fricking kidding me? Thats where I live? Whats the book about? I must read it!

It was non fiction? Can you enlighten me as to any of it? a run down perhaps? Id be very interested to know!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DirtyMick

To be honest with you i dont know what it means, I dont know if its fillled with metaphor, I dont know if its a vision, Im sure its an awakening of some sort i just dont know to what extent........maybe Archangel is right, maybe it was just a gentle nudge from those above to get myself spirtually ready......

I cant say, all i know is it was VERY VERY vivid, smells and feeling and all.....very surreal!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mattias

Feel free to share your dreams I would like to know more.

Yes to me it definitely felt like THE battle.....or atleast the starting of it, Like i said im going to try and go back to it tonight and see if i can pick up where i left off, if i do, you guys will be the first to know........so unusual.....

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to ManBehindTheMask

1 John 4:1 [ The Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Error ] Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to determine if they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Anyone who tells you to not look to God or within God's Word (The Bible), for help in knowledge and understanding, is not of the Holy Family.

Understanding of one's dreams comes from God, so seek it in prayer.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by ReginaAdonnaAaron]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I felt compelled to reply because I live in the mountains of Idaho, and this dream seems very prophetic to me. Im a eschatology researcher and find that your dream has many comparisons in the Bible. Some similaritys through out the bible that God himself speaks with lightnings, thunder and uses a pillar to guide. that there is a battle between good angels and fallen angels (demons) and this battle will escalate right before the second coming of Christ where it is said the whole world will be devastated by war.....Jesus is said to come with 10,000 thousands of his saints(your dream angels?)(the army of the Lord Deut 33.2) to fight/battle against the ones who devour the whole earth on a dark and cloudy day and these demons come out of the abyss to fight against Jesus and his saints.
You being lifted up by a angel reminds me of the Rapture and the battlefield gear seems similar to the biblical armour, Ephesians 6. 10-20. I cant help but to think God himself is trying to tell you to prepare. Good place to start is Isiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, and Revelation, but the truth is the whole bible is full of future events(prophetic)....food for thought, hope it helps...peace

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Most excellent dream.
And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

It does say in Revelations that "Mens' hearts will fail them when they see what is coming upon the Earth".

Sounds very intense, time to choose sides now. Decide to believe.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join