It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angels and Demons? or what?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

I agree with ya friend, I really appreciate your input

Whether it was just a dream or not, it is a reminder in my mind, to keep an eye out for whats going on, and keep things that are important in the forefront...

and take care of each other...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by slane69

Wow man thats an intense dream.......can you go into more detail as to what this thing looked like? What do you think , or who do you think it was? what do you think the significance of the dream was......

in your wifes dream, was there no hope to resist? where was it coming from? was it in the ground? or?

Very scary dreams for both of you! were these recent?

Just to be clear, I dont NOT like christianity I think that ALL religions hold a piece of a larger puzzle, that is to be worked out through the truth of the human spirit, and inner self.......

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GunzCoty

What was your dream? did you post it? did i miss it?

As for them "picking me" I dont know, I got the impression that it wasnt just me, i was one of thousands, or possibly hundreds of thousands im not sure.

At that point I cant say that there was anything outwardly special about me....lmao to that extent I can say that NOW, I mean, i have a fairly good singing voice and a good sense of humor, but i dont think that qualifies me to have any sort of special purpose.....

As near as i could tell in the dream, they were there to "gather" some people for whatever reason, and apparently i was one of them.......and also to protect, because there was a HUGE battle ensuing , from what i can only guess was world wide......

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by America?

was there anything at the end? or was it all light? was there anything that happened before it?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Interesting very very very interesting

The commander you saw was either Michael some of us call him Mchziel and it could have been also Gabriel. The other two around him were standard guards we always a point 2 to our Commanders. Now the interesting bit the young man you saw by the door is quiet fascinating I do not remember being there if it was indeed me. You could have jumped ahead in time so I am actually very interested to understands as to why. As far as I could get this is your wake up call and it will leave you wondering for couple of weeks more. Yes dear child this is an awakening for what you see will be your guide to the truth.

Your guide will show in dreams and visions for now showing you things, he will show himself physically to you when they will say you are ready. So patience is important on your part now and understand the will also what you were shown. You were shown something very special that select few experience and many do not even understand. So feel privileged and yes you are gonna get a lot more freaky stuff happening to you as well. Dreams,visions out of body experiences also your intuition will enhance more as well.

Tip do not listen to your mind that is why your thoughts made you not understand what you saw. It is confusing for some to see what you saw the first time and sometimes even collapse on them self. That is why we feel our way in dark and day for we do not think our way through life we feel with our heart. That is our guidance and that is our understanding for you are given all you need at birth to awaken to the truth. Yet my friend humanity is controlled through television games and other inventions created to slaughter them into becoming zombies. People intake things into their brain while they shut off their hearts to the guidance given within.

To sum everything up for you in simple terms you are given a gift the gift of truth. So you will soon see the world with a different set of eyes just feel your way and understand. Shut off the brainwashed box and listen to the little pounds of joy and love inside your chest.

Love and Light to you my friend always know many are here to help you. All you must do is just ask within and feel what you receive.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Yes it was all light, but first I was ascending in the pillar of light and at the end was an infinitly large space or place that was also pure light. Also I just remembered lately I have been having dreams of me and other people being transported or going somewhere and I have also lately had dreams of a huge event happening and I can't see what and then before I die it I can see what it is I wake up.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Your dream in a nutshell,
There's a battle coming, prepare, be ready. It's going to be rough.

A common theme these days is a feeling to gather. And prepare. Mostly to gather though. A lot of people seem to be feeling it.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by snowspirit]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Tell me more of your experience? how did you feel afterwords, what happened?

yes i definitely feel more protected now, lol but now im worried , why all the sudden am i being protected? Or have we always been? so many questions this dream brought up and not a whole lot of answers.

Its really pulled me in a different direction then im use to, like i said, this is out of my realm for me, so im taking into consideration everything.....

Truth is i guess we all find out in the end right?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Edditional information:

Catholics, Christians, Muslims, Buddhists also Hindu and many many other texts only hold little parts of the original truth. So if you are lucky enough you will only find a word or a short sentence of truth in those texts. I am not Earth religious I believe in something humanity shut off long ago. So really I am not religious in a way just like you are but what I experienced in life has changed me very very strongly. Hahaha I remember the first time I grew my wings in my vision. Every time and now I feel them on my back yet you can not see them you can feel them. Or when suddenly when you spread them an amazing force of wind just blows through out of nowhere. Scares people a lot but I got use to it I am now at a stage. When I can walk into a room smile and light up the room with joy and happiness. I am thankfully and appreciate for what I was given in my life.

Love and Light to you may your journey be fully of Love and guidance.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by dizziedame

Tell me more of your experience? how did you feel afterwords, what happened?

yes i definitely feel more protected now, lol but now im worried , why all the sudden am i being protected? Or have we always been? so many questions this dream brought up and not a whole lot of answers.

Its really pulled me in a different direction then im use to, like i said, this is out of my realm for me, so im taking into consideration everything.....

Truth is i guess we all find out in the end right?

Hahaha

Silly child we always protect our family, we even send love and light also healing to the dark ones. So yes we always protect you all no matter who you are and we hold strong light over those that are lost hoping that they will awaken soon.

Now to answer those questions I have a tip for you close your eyes, cancel all thoughts out for now when you feel use a response of yes and no for now. So simple yes or no the more you practice the stronger will you tune into a proper responce.

Love and Light to you.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by America?

so bizzare, yeah i can see how that would leave you with a sense of urgency. With all thats going on, its hard to think that something big ISNT coming. I mean just listen to whats going on in the middle east, the oil spill, the fires, the dissent in the US, everything seems out of control and headed for a climax!

LoL in one way , i guess it would be good, at least all the tension and everything would finally give way to something else, and we could start the mending process......

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

great, lol thanks snow, lol ahh........not sure what kind of battle is coming tho right! I mean, i guess it doesnt matter, you prepare spiritually and mentally and do your best.....

I hope youre wrong brother, lol i hope youre wrong

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

My dream was ... well 1st i like never dream maybe because i go to bed at like 230-300 and get up at 630 (at 33 its killing me lol) And then when i go to wok i dont"wake up" till like noon lol im a zombie till then.

But here goes, I was a um... Demon i guess (fugly as hell) and there was another one as well we were walking around the Devil he was laying down with a big sword sticking out of his chest.

Me and the other Demon were thinking but we could kind of hear what the other was thinking and we were trying to find a way to kill he Devil but saying he can't die if we try he will make us pay (we had so much fear) and we could walk on 2 legs but we dear not in front of the Devil.

So i don't know why but i ran up and broke off the handle and out came silver blood i drank it all felt dizzy stumbled and at this time i could not see the other demon but knew he was sneaking up on me to try and kill me.

But then i felt this power like never befor and i was about 3 times the size i was i looked at the other Demon as to say "try it and ill eat your soul. he put his head down as to say he knew i was the master.

I now looking like some ugly big (real big) horned thing (im sorry its to had to put into words) i turned and sat in the Devils throne. I woke up more energetic then ever feeling strong my whole body was vibrating.

But i was so freaked by the dream that i turned on every light (lol im 6ft 236 and fear only God) but man i was shook i wish i could show you what it looked like it was scary. Now im a Christian and have never had a dream like this i still get cold shivers when i think about it.

Wish i had your dream. BTW i did feel like it was at a time that the world was in um... like the end times but i have no clue what it meant.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

A common theme these days is a feeling to gather. And prepare. Mostly to gather though. A lot of people seem to be feeling it.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by snowspirit]

Hi Snowy I hope you are not that well sad all will be ok and do not worry for the after what will seem like war. Heaven will come to Earth or as better known to be "Home is coming to you".

Love and Light to you also a warm big hug let go of your worries let the light guide you.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Archangel In Training

Well this is all very interesting, i tell ya, it was definitely vivid....

It was also very much a wake up call on all levels, ill be re evaluating myself from now on and making sure i have myself in order......

If what you say is true, then it sounds like im in for a real head spin huh? A shock to my reality! (not like having a dream like this wasnt already)

As for your interpretations, I find your analysis very interesting. Im going to do something tonight ive never tried to do, and go back where I left off.

I probably wont be able to, but id like to see more and find out where it goes.

So why would you be wearing silver armor as opposed to what everyone else is wearing, if this is the case?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
you should call spielberg, that would make a good movie. all you have to do is pull out a camcorder and film armageddon and post it on youtube. i hope thats true because i wouldn't mind driving a sword thru satan's throat.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archangel In Training

Originally posted by snowspirit

Hi Snowy I hope you are not that well sad all will be ok and do not worry for the after what will seem like war. Heaven will come to Earth or as better known to be "Home is coming to you".

Love and Light to you also a warm big hug let go of your worries let the light guide you.

I worry about the people, and the animals. Trying to keep looking at the "bigger picture, best next future, next adventure" , and know it'll all end up good, it's the getting there that's worrisome.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

LoL well thanks man let me tell you, I need all the protection i can get. What you say is good, we should all learn to feel more , and have compassion, theres lessons to be learned there......

Thank you for all your help, and your analysis, ill be keeping an open mind.

If a man with wings wakes me up in my room ill be the first to post this on here, but i hope he doesnt break any of my stuff!

However, if it happens then it means youre right about all this , and youll know before i will!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

LoL youre not jokin buddy, I wonder if i would get copy rights? LoL i really wish i could articulate in more detail what it was like, but for the life of me i cant find the words!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

So why would you be wearing silver armor as opposed to what everyone else is wearing, if this is the case?

Well let me just simply put it there are many sort of Angels guardian, observers, normal, archangels, guides and many many more. Right now as I have been told also shown I am an Archangel in training hence the name of my ATS post. Yeh believe me when I found out about this I was as shocked as you are it was on my mind for about 1-3 months before I could make full sense of it. So we do have sort of a schooling there we graduate, we are appointed different missions to carry out. Basically I am an Archangel in training hence the silver armor, real Archangels wear Golden I guess its sort of like the whole military ranks here on Earth. Instead of stars and stripes we have armor differences.

Silly thing I know but things are just like that I did try asking them why? they just replied with a smile and a polite hug.

So I guess me still got training to do and a lot of seeking as well.

Love and Light hope that answered your question in a way with a bit of humor.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join