It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angels and Demons? or what?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I usually frequent the form for politics, and im not prone to dreams like this.

Usually my dreams are real world based, I dont have any "fantasy" like dreams so this is strange to me, your input would be interesting.

Last night I had a dream that has left me today dumbfounded, and i guess somewhat inspired? but more wondering for the future?

I was in a small mountain town in northern Idaho in the mountains, and had just left a coffee shop, it was a really dark cloudy day because the evening rains had set in.

All of the sudden I hear this noise like a loud woosh sound, I look off to the west and the mountains and the sky is parting in a huge circle, at that moment i hear another humm-woosh-bang like sound and there is this HUGE pillar of light that slams into the meadow just infront of the mountains, right through this hole in the clouds, it felt like it shook the world.

You can see nothing but blue sky past it, except for the really dark clouds still in the area around this pillar of light.

It was bright, like the sun, but it didnt hurt to look at, I found this extremely strange.

About 10 seconds after huge pillar of light hits the ground I can see "things" coming out of it........hundreds of thousands of them spreading in every direction....including the direction of where im standing, and they are gleaming and bring, very strange.

These things are coming at us at speed and as they get closer, I can see what they are.....winged men, with very bright ornate plate armor on, were talking HUGE wings. I remember thinking in my dream this CANT be happening, lol I actually said "am i dreaming" in my dream.

As they come at us "were at the edge of town" they form this perimeter infront of the whole town with their backs to us as if they are waiting for something. No sooner do what i can only describe as thousands of these "winged men" touch the ground , they turn away from us and i hear another sound....

Its like a massive scream and thunder, almost like what a dinosaur would sound like if you imagine it, but 10000 times louder and multiple voices.......

Out of these black clouds comes these other creatures winged ones as well, horrific looking and massive, and there was this smell, i cant place.....maybe it was fear , i dunno....

They also came from the ground? It wasnt like they came UP from the ground, they just came from NO where and start rushing this line of "winged men"

I look up and just as one of these beastly creatures is about to take my head off from the air i get tackled to the ground by , who i will refer to me as my "guardian".

He tackles me and then grabs my hand and jerks me from the ground with such power and strength it shakes me, Im 6 ft 200 lbs and this "winged guardian" could have thrown me around like I was a matchbox car.

He grabs me and says "There isnt much time, you must come with me" And takes flight, at such a speed it boggles the mind, in no time we were miles from where i was standing, flying through "winged man" and beast towards this pillar of bright light.

We start ascending this light and i can see were leaving behind where we came from in a strange manner, because to my left and right I can see structures and buildings, not like a ship , but like a place.......

Some of the places we go past are completely devastated and hes telling me about all the havok these beings have caused and distruction they have inflicted.

We get to one point and we pass an area where there is an enormous creature, I cannot discribe, human like, but not.....and he looks at me with so much hate, i can just feel that he despises the very air I breathe, I brace to defend myself (why i have no idea , he would have destroyed me in an instant). My "guardian" says to me, "Not now, you are not ready" and takes off even faster then he was flying before, in what i can only describe is "escape" mode.

We finally get to an area high above , once again many buildings but we head to one in particular and when we get there, there are thousands upon thousands upon thousands of these "winged men" going this way and that, in a hurry, and you can tell who the superiors are by the decoration of armor, and this....."presence" that comes off them, you can just feel the power and authority.

My "guardian" walks me up to this table and tells another man , whose wings are about twice his size, and looks mythical in all his glory, the rundown of what had just happen.

this "commander" looks at me and says "Everything will be explained in time, you will receive your vestments, and "whoever my guardians name is" will look after you."

Then i feel a tearing pain in my back, like nothing ive ever felt before (i actually woke up with back spasms) and i dropped to my knees, this seemed to last an eternity, and when it was done.........apparently i had grown wings , totally, bizzare.

I hear my "guardian talking" im still on the floor in pain, he says "the others are coming with their charges, they will be here soon, but what will we tell them"

to which this "commander" says "tell them to pray"

At this i wake up.......

I have no idea what this is, or what this means, like i said, im not prone to dreams like this, and its impact on me has been pretty profound.....I woke up with complete clarity of every event in this dream EXCEPT the name of my "guardian" Ive been trying to recall but it eludes me, hopefully i can remember, I think it started with an A, but i dont remember.

Take it easy on me, like i said, i usually dont frequent this forum, but i had to get it out........

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
So I take it you are not a very spiritual person and so, this type of dream is not the norm for you? I'm sure this dream won't change your worldview anytime soon, do you feel like you have been focusing on the wrong things in life? Seems like the dream is a metaphor for "doing a 180". Either that or the movie "Legion" comes to mind.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

Never seen legion. I did hear it didnt get good reviews tho!

Well no i mean, so far my life is pretty good, I started my own business, I have good friends, I try to do right by other people as best I can.

Im a spiritual person i guess, i dont really belong to any faith as it were.

Yes its not something im use to at all, which is why its kind of out of the blue for me, and caught me off guard.

I woke up with a sense of urgency, but for what im not sure. But not for just myself, for EVERYTHING, for EVERYONE....its hard to nail down.....k

Thank you for your post ill try and reflect on what you said some more and see if i can come up with anything

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Its hard to infer much logic into your post, considering I'm not much of a dream analyzer. Search within yourself, I think you can answer your own questions. If you feel yourself spinning out of control as of late, or feel like life is getting away from you, slow down a bit! Take some time to look around!

[edit on 8/17/2010 by The Endtime Warrior]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
You are not alone, you have been blessed with a vision of the future, a wake up call that others too have seen including my wife and I

Do not dismiss the sense of urgency, be in prayer for those you love and act as the spirit leads,.... time is short.

God Bless!

[edit on 17-8-2010 by slane69]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Could be this perhaps.... regardless of your spirituality, but whatever it was, I find it very compelling, and unique, may you find the answer you seek....

"And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams"

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by slane69

If you dont mind sharing, what was your wifes dream? and yours if you had any

Lol youre reply is a little worrisome , should i be alarmed?

Id like you to go more in depth if you could

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

That is a very interesting verse, I dont think im familiar with it, altho i have to admit as the above poster, its a little bit alarming lol.

What are your thoughts, do you really think that its coming to that time, or is this a metaphor?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Blessed be he who grows wings, my friend you have seen a different world the hidden world. Angels and Demons are as real as you and me also the higher up ETs. Now I am interested in what happened in the dream it self and I would also like to ask you a question to several points if you are willing to tell me. This would allow me to make a better analysis of who was involved in this vision/oobe also to what it means.

Now before I ask you questions you must understand my friend that Angels are called by the human race. It is the name we are given by humanity also some other races that are involved in this galactic system. However there is no one God for we are all connected like a spider web through love and light.

Ok how many commanders were there present at the table??

Did any of the commanders have long blond/brunet hair with golden armor, also the wings could be golden so be specific please??

Did you see a young Angel wearing Golden/Silver armor with a blade in his had larger then he is?? If so did he haw dark brown hair???

Now the final touch of base did the table you see have symbols also insignias on it???

To the final stage of what has happened and to sum up everything, do try to understand until you answer these questions I can not fully give you a proper answer. However I can give you this for now you growing wings is natural so do not worry about that. You should be soon feeling them constantly as your spiritual energy body merges with your physical. About your guide much will soon be explained to you my friend and you will have a better understanding of things as well. There are several things I am being nudged to tell you, but at the same time to tell you to a limited extent so here it goes. Do not go to the churches and the bible that is now in this world for both have been spilled with blood of lies. Seek within your heart the answers and the understanding you need will be given to you.

You are almost on your road ahead and just little bit left be prepared though for the so called winged men will soon be here. There is heaven and hell but it is not what is written in the book that men proclaimed Holy. Men have been led like mindless sheep into slaughter and will soon see the truth also understanding of the world they truly occupy.

My friend there is no religion for we just exist to do what we came to Earth for. A great time is upon us and the battle between the good also evil will begin soon. You will be ready in time and so will many of your brothers and sisters for we are all a family of light the Universe is our mother. Many of us came here to carry out our missions and assignments by the looks of it you will soon know yours.

Peace and Light to you my friend.

I hope to hear a reply to the questions soon.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Mine: Our home, slowly rising waters around, a black malevolent humanoid with eyes of fire in a cage, we on the verge of leaving the home, a realization I had no option to go back for anything as the creature was about to be released and we had to leave immediately. The striking thing about the dream was the intense hatred emanating from this creature, like nothing I have felt before.

Wifes: A black vortex with a center of unspeakable nightmares, those of strength moving toward the vortex perimeter working hard praying and acting to keep others from falling in. The pull of the vortex growing stronger over time and the realization that the time would come when none would be able to resist it's pull and the urgency of the time being short.

There are many parallel themes with to your dream although the format is certainly different. There is no need of alarm it must all come to pass and victory against evil is assured.

I am reminded of Acts 2:17 "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams."

Best regards.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Personally I do, though not sure of the timeframe, it is my own belief based on what I have learned in 45 short years on this earth, and not based on any current events, although they are shaping all our thoughts in one way or another, I myself have not any such dream or vision as you have, however, internally i can feel something changing, and an unknown sense of urgency in everyday life, that was not there prior too the last few years. I hope that helps, and additionally, you should feel very blessed to have been shown such things, though I am sure you don't feel very blessed due to the nature of the dream itself, these will not be wonderful times ahead, although, I do feel after all the craziness, there will be wonderful afterward, this is my own belief, and how I see things.... Do not be fearful, but watchful and strong....

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Sounds like a badass dream to me, I'd love to get those kind of dreams.
But I don't think you can see into the future like others here.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by slane69

Slane I believe you saw what is intended to be on this world to come in the day of the times. Things are still going to be hard on many of the Universal Family, there are things that give us hope and understanding through what comes to be. Having wings is not as fun as it sounds you become more aware of the world, see the true evil within men and women at times I weep due to what I see within men. I feel their pain when they cry so I cry with them at the same time.

The time is almost near and we only have about 10 or less years left for things to be carried out. A great war will begin soon and this war will have a great impact on the religions that have been lied to. For many are lead by the lies within the book which was meant to be Holy. For it has been rewritten many times and the truth floated away into the darkness. The Holy Church will be burned for all the Evil they have done the wealth they carry can feed all men for hundred years.

Seek within your heart for the real truth lies there within what was given to you is your inner light.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archangel In Training

There are several things I am being nudged to tell you, but at the same time to tell you to a limited extent so here it goes. Do not go to the churches and the bible that is now in this world for both have been spilled with blood of lies. Seek within your heart the answers and the understanding you need will be given to you.

You are almost on your road ahead and just little bit left be prepared though for the so called winged men will soon be here. There is heaven and hell but it is not what is written in the book that men proclaimed Holy. Men have been led like mindless sheep into slaughter and will soon see the truth also understanding of the world they truly occupy.

My friend there is no religion for we just exist to do what we came to Earth for. A great time is upon us and the battle between the good also evil will begin soon. You will be ready in time and so will many of your brothers and sisters for we are all a family of light the Universe is our mother. Many of us came here to carry out our missions and assignments by the looks of it you will soon know yours.

The Luciferian end time deception is what this poster describes, be wary.

The coming of the lawless one, is still future. His rise to prominence and power will be accompanied by incredible miracles, but they will be false signs and wonders, lies produced by Satan to appear as if they are of God (see Revelation 13:11-15). He will use "all unrighteous deception," a hint that what he does and says will appear as righteous, yet someone who knows and loves the truth can see through it and avoid being deceived.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I wish my dream was as nice as yours, I still cant shake it (cold shivers) but from what i can tell it is a good thing no? You should look up the names of the Arch-Angels to see if one of the names helps you remember.

But what do you think it means? In your words. Why did they pick you and why did you get wings?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archangel In Training
reply to post by slane69

A great war will begin soon and this war will have a great impact on the religions that have been lied to. For many are lead by the lies within the book which was meant to be Holy. For it has been rewritten many times and the truth floated away into the darkness.

I disagree, Yahweh certainly has the ability to maintain His truth though His Word.

The Holy Church will be burned for all the Evil they have done the wealth they carry can feed all men for hundred years.

The true church will burn and true believers will suffer from the beginning of the end time. The "church" of worldly wealth and power you describe, bereft of anything 'Holy', will adapt and follow the great deceiver for a time before his lies become evident to all.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Archangel In Training

Very interesting reply, but im up for anything, ill answer to the best of my ability.

At the table that I was brought too, there was just one, it looked like he was going over something and we interrupted.

From what i could tell there were only 2 other men in the general area that had that presence of "authority" to them. More so than the lower ones, it was very reminiscent to walking into a base somewhere with people in formation outside etc etc, except it was WAY more extraordinary.

So I guess 3 in all that i could see......come to think of it there were a lot of things in 3s in the dream.......

Actually all of the "angels" wore a golden armor, altho his seemed to be more radiant, with more of a white gold look to it, (not silver) as far as i can remember he had brown hair and yes it was long, his wings were gold yes and much larger than the others.

the 3 people that seemed in charge all had longer hair, while the people under them seemed to have shorter hair.....is there a significance?

I do recall when we came into the entrance there was a young man that passed us that had BRIGHT BRIGHT silver armor, im not sure what color his hair was, he was definitely carrying a large blade, very long, i do remember that because it was odd to see someone carrying something obviously so heavy. Again i didnt get too good of a look at him, we were rushing in past him to get to this "commander" person.

This table looked wooden, and medium size, but it was also inlaid with what to me looked like gold and silver with designs on it. Lots of maps and papers, he seemed very concerned.

Im trying to grasp what your telling me here, is this a spiritual awakening thing or? Is it metaphor?

As for churches, i dont go to them, i dont feel comfortable there, i follow my own inner path. Do i believe in the divine, of course, but i dont subscribe to words of men, teaching other men, things about higher beings, when they can be so confused...

Can you not tell me more of this guide thing? What does your intuition say....im really not sure what to think of all of this....

I do know that over the years ive felt an awakening of sorts, to things going on around me , I know that i have felt the "something is just not right".......but until that dream, I havent felt that sort of urgency.....its got me boogered, and im just trying to figure out what all this means...

What is this battle? when is it suppose to happen? What part could we POSSIBLY play in this, because from what i can tell, there were many more coming in like me from what they said....

Do you think you knew who these people were? What was the purpose? If you dont feel comfortable telingg me here, you can U2U me

Look forward to youre reply, and tho ive never encountered anything like this before I look forward to hearing your interpretations

As well as everyone elses!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I too have felt a sense of urgency and anxiousness that something epic is one the horizon. I have never had a dream of flying men with wings, but sounds pretty cool. I can sort of relate to a pillar of light. When I was meditating I percieved that I was going up a pillar of light and someone was off to the side almost guiding me, not sure of who it was, but once I reached the top it expanded infinetly each way and everything was pure light.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
We humans are very full of ourselves and most don't have their pritorities balanced.

Life does not have to be as complicated as we make it.

My belief is that life consist of good and evil. Everything else is just window dressing and our creations to fill our time.

In your dream you see good and evil. In our lives we must choose which way we are going to go.

I believe good will win in the end and you have seen that you are protected. If there is some problem in your life you will overcome it.

I have seen winged beings twice and they look exactly as you described.
It was a sign to me that there really is something bigger than the universe and I want to walk the path to see them again one day.

You are blessed to have had the dream.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by slane69

Slane the Lawless one is already here, he has been walking amongst you for almost 8-9 Earth years. For he will rise to the power in 10 years time for then will he cause chaos onto the world. He will pretend to be the one who shall lead Israle to the true faith, while the trickster will sit on the throne destroying men turning them like savage beasts onto one another. The Anti-christ that many call of him is already here for what he will do will change the face of this Earth.

All heaven will weep to see their sons and daughters follow this demon to the slaughtering fire of death.

Slane I have my wings and I seen what is to come through what men call hell an endless army. For the battle over men and Earth will rage so shall there be many wars to come. I weep, I see and feel what is to come for what is given is the most Holy. The room of 9 will soon judge those that will leave this plane of life. As I sit at school watching people play and grow not seeing the truth, for they feel it coming yet shall they not open their minds and hearts to see for them self.

I am a walking Angel I was born on the winter solstice Slane and I have seen visions of what to come for my whole 18 years of my life. I grown to understand the truth of what it is that is around you. Men and Women are given so much by us yet they do not return for what was given to them. It was not God who sent the flood it was the Demon locked inside that did. The Flood was done by the darkness to make men hate God for many have lost faith in those above the Higher Ups. The Holy Book men have the Churches are full of blood and lies for many things will shock when they come to be.

Slane I am not a Demon for I fought Demons before and believe me my friend they are not nice. The voice that I heard was of a female she gave me a blade to protect my self and it inscribed the following "In her infinite Love and Light I trust". I walk among men as an observer adviser and when the times come to be a protector. This is my mission that I was sent to carry out so this is what I am here to do.

Love and Light to you my friend.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join