It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Malkin Devil?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Michelle Malkin Devil?

www.youtube.com

Michelle Malkin is she Satan's envoy as Alex Jones seems to think. She makes my skin crawl but only in the way she scowls at people. She seems like a political puppet but what do you think with this?

Alex Jones has always had a problem with Ms Malkin and so have I too.....so not sure what to make of this interview and your replies would be most respected.

Its an easy google search or youtube search to find some of her Faux pas.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Alex Jones has always had a problem with Ms Malkin and so have I too.....so not sure what to make of this interview and your replies would be most respected.

Michelle Malkin is she Satan's envoy as Alex Jones seems to think. She makes my skin crawl but only in the way she scowls at people. She seems like a political puppet but what do you think with this?

Al

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Just another person who is marketing of current events. I think I seen an article which poked fun at her before.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
She makes my skin crawl too.

Even worse then Ann Coulter - - who even makes fun of herself as being OTT and outrages.

I did see her on Bill Maher - - she got totally shut down.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Annee]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
It sure is ballsy going on that show when the "VIEW" is infatuated with Obama
ya know

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Which of her points/views are you trying to refute?

2nd line

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by albertfothergill

I have a thing for eastern ladies.

Quit picking on Michele.

Nope, I think Alex does not like anyone that encroaches into his territory. I swear Alex is like a jealous dog, snaps whenever anyone gets too close to his territory.

I find Michele to be a thorough researcher yet blind to the many progressives in the Republican party. Possible instigator of the Dem Repub divide control parameter, very possible.

Oh well, who noes and who cares what one person thinks about another person? Now if they want to ACTUALLY point to debateable items instead of a classic ad hom attack, something could be determined, otherwise just another pissing match.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I fail to see how she is Satanic or demonically influenced. because a couple of Liberals don't agree with her, she is labeled the Beast. I would think Bill O'Rielly would be more Evil, He seems really mean.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
The devil? Naw.

Succubus maybe

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Liberals are terrified of smart conservative women. Coulter, Palin, Malkin, Bachman etc. When scared....demonize.

Can anyone name 4 liberal women that conservatives are scared of?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Well Alex Jones is a conservative libertarian. I doubt Palin is that smart. Ann Coulter is pretty funny though. She knows how to troll. The other I don't know anything about.

Conservatives do fear Boxer, pelosi, Hillary Clinton, all the other female liberal politicians.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
If Fame at any cost is evil, then YES, she is some sort of Devil.

The real evil is those that allow her hate to be spewed forth.

Honestly, what advertiser/producer would want to be associated with this or any brand of hate?

You have the power, contact those that advertise and refuse to support any that support hate.

You Reap What You Sow...

Over the years M. Malkin has changed her approach just to stand in the limelight on any platform given.

She Is Ugly On The Inside Which Makes Her Hideous On The Outside.

Ultimately she is nothing, actually less than nothing - F Her!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Target Earth

Is Alex Jones considered a liberal? I always thought people regarded him as libertarian or conservative.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Maybe liberal women are too busy achieving for others than for just themselves? Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Liberals are terrified of smart conservative women. Coulter, Palin, Malkin, Bachman etc. When scared....demonize.

Can anyone name 4 liberal women that conservatives are scared of?

How ridiculous. I don't like what they represent - - has nothing to do with their gender.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

That whole "scared of" thing has got to have some interesting psychological connotations too, don't you think?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Well, I haven't been able to listen to local talk radio in forever without hearing about what she-devils Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton are. That is, of course, when they're not spewing out lame jokes about democrats and liberals in general (they seem to believe there are no moderate democrats) like they're about to go the way of disco.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by Annee

That whole "scared of" thing has got to have some interesting psychological connotations too, don't you think?

Haven't quite figured out the "scared of" thing.

I saw Michelle Malkin on some TV spots when she first started. She's a robot talking point. Just like most right wingers are.

She got "creamed" on Bill Maher - - cuz she couldn't think on the spot.

At least Ann Coulter knows she is being absurd - - and can fire back with quick wit.

new topics

top topics

join