It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't look, birthers: Obama's passport

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

I dont trust Obama, never have. While its true that a passport
issued say 20 yrs ago might have the same info, a passport that
his mom used when they "moved" to Hawaii would be different since
his dad was of foreign origin.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
Why did they post a picture of his passport? For what reason?
Wasnt he just on record saying that he is enjoying the birther debate?

Seems to me they are doing this just to get a rile out of people.

That's what I was wondering, and that seems to be the better story here.

It often seems like people in government are deliberately egging members of the political class on, trying to sow division.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I'm not so much concerned where he was born as I am his name in general. I wouldn't even care if he was a Muslim but to insult my intelligence and awareness as a human being

OBAMA sounds like (OSAMA)

HUSSEIN is the last name of the former leader of
IRAQ/Sadddam Hussein

Of course it is all irrelevant to most folks. You know, the folks who don't believe in the existance of the hidden hand of power that loves to toy with the dumb cattle ( most of us)

Our faces are rubbed in it as they laugh and all we seem to do is say thank you, more please

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
They blurred out:

Date Issued
Date Expired

I don't see the conspiracy in this.

If they can make him president and fake a birth certificate they can fake a passport, they can do whatever they want.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Notice that his birthdate and Hawaii were clearly seen in this well calculated opportunity. His poll numbers are plummeting and an increasing number of the population doubt his birth story. Some still believe the Kenya red herring others question eligibility because of Barack Sr.'s status a British subject at the time of his birth.

Anyhoo, for Obama to get any passport he would have to show any one of the following items of primary evidence according to the state dept.
* Previously issued, undamaged U.S. Passport
* Consular report of birth abroad or certification of birth
* Naturalization Certificate
* Certificate of Citizenship
* Certified birth certificate issued by the city, county or state

The State dept. defines a BC as follows

A certified birth certificate has a registrar's raised, embossed, impressed or multicolored seal, registrar's signature, and the date the certificate was filed with the registrar's office, which must be within 1 year of your birth. Please note, some short (abstract) versions of birth certificates may not be acceptable for passport purposes

This could eliminate the validity of the touted COLB that has been paraded around.

If no primary evidence exists you must present secondary evidence

f you were born in the United States and cannot present primary evidence of U.S. citizenship, submit a combination of early public records as evidence of your U.S. citizenship. Early public records must be submitted with a birth record or Letter of No Record. Early public records should show your name, date of birth, place of birth, and preferably be created within the first five years of your life. Examples of early public records are:

* Baptismal certificate
* Hospital birth certificate
* Census record
* Early school record
* Family bible record
* Doctor's record of post-natal care

Early Public Records are not acceptable when presented alone.

If you were born in the United States and cannot present primary evidence of U.S. citizenship because your U.S. Birth Certificate was not filed within the first year of your birth, you may submit a Delayed U.S. Birth Certificate. A Delayed U.S. Birth Certificate filed more than one year after your birth may be acceptable if:

It lists the documentation used to create it (preferably early public records) and
It is signed by the birth attendant or lists an affidavit signed by the parents

If your Delayed U.S. Birth Certificate does not include these items, it should be submitted together with Early Public Records.

travel.state.gov...

Bama clearly had to present something to get his early passport and remember that his COLB is not valid for a passport.

I don't doubt that he is US born. I think there is more to the story regarding his genealogy and perhaps an adoption by Soetoro in Indonesia. Who knows? I doubt that even Obama knows all there is to know about his past and the spotted and strange history of his mother.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Obama clearly had to present something to get his early passport and remember that his COLB is not valid for a passport.

Yes it is, why do birthers persist with this much disproved lie?

Their hatred for a black man as the proper POTUS shows no bounds that they resort to telling lies!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I think they are yanking the chain now. This is something I'd do to piss people off and it seems to be working.

The only way this would have been better if it had been done back at the start of April....

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by jibeho
Obama clearly had to present something to get his early passport and remember that his COLB is not valid for a passport.

Yes it is, why do birthers persist with this much disproved lie?

Their hatred for a black man as the proper POTUS shows no bounds that they resort to telling lies!

Stop already with this racial crud. I've already stated that I would have voted for Colin Powell had he run, he's black, or the last time I checked, I just don't like Obama, I don't care if he was born under a cherry tree in Washington DC in front of a million witnesses, he's as crooked as they come and it has ZERO to do with his race, religion or nationality. It's his CHARACTER.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 1curious1

the passport was provided by a jewish lady, her husband is part of the Billderberg group - it was on one of the Clif High interviews.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal

Originally posted by Alxandro
The truth will be revealed when it's too late to do anything about it.

My question is, who will the sucker that will have to clean up Obama's mess?

You mean the mess that began with Reagan?

Sheesh man... Right on the money... That's where the great disassembly of America started.

Speaking of birth certificate, my wife is a lawyer and sometimes she has to deal with "certificates of live birth". I've seen a few myself. So apparently, they work. I tend to think that the rest is a severe case of compulsive masturbation.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Dear ATS,

Obama was born in the United States.

Get over it.

~SeventSeal

Ok then, prove it. So far the hawaii BC is suspicious. The point also is he changed his citizenship at one point, but did he ever change it back? And why is he hiding his BC info and why are several courts moving to get the information. So I last heard. And is it Obama or Soetoro?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by trutherman
So far the hawaii BC is suspicious.

why do you think that? It is exactly the same as all the others currently issued in Hawaii

The point also is he changed his citizenship at one point,

Yet another truther lie, care to back that up with some facts?

And why is he hiding his BC info

he is not, he has it on a website for all to see!

and why are several courts moving to get the information.

Another birther lie, which courts, and exactly which cases are doing that?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
There is still plenty that we don't know about Barry Soetoro....

www.infowars.com...

"Investigative journalist Wayne Madsen has discovered CIA files that document the agency’s connections to institutions and individuals figuring prominently in the lives of Barack Obama and his mother, father, grandmother, and stepfather. The first part of his report highlights the connections between Barack Obama, Sr. and the CIA-sponsored operations in Kenya to counter rising Soviet and Chinese influence among student circles and, beyond, to create conditions obstructing the emergence of independent African leaders."

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
the other day when he was talking about the mosque issue he threw in a line about us legal citizens. so he could subliminally convince us he was legal.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA what an idiot. to think we could ever believe anything that would come from his mouth.

it did give me a chuckle though

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by hinky
I think they are yanking the chain now. This is something I'd do to piss people off and it seems to be working.

Hehe. Absolutely. I'd do it too, just to eff with the public.

Just pass it along to someone, tell them to post it on the White House's website, and make sure that a few lines are blurred out -- doesn't matter which ones.

Then simply make a call to someone in the press and let them on to it, and then start tittering like a little kid.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1curious1
I am of the opinion that IF he met the qualifications to become President then WHY IN THE HECK did you spend so much money to HIDE your proof. So sick of the BS!

I'm sick of the BS too.
Prove to me that he spent so much money hiding proof of his birth records please.

- Lee

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
Proof?
Here at ATS, we are expected to provide evidence for our claims, not merely assert them as a matter of faith.

Matter of faith??

His citizenship status has already been declared by the State of Hawaii.

If the place of your birth said you were born where you claimed, is it a matter of faith to believe that to be true or simply a fact?

His status as an American has never been contested until he ran for President, and then "rumors" and "theories" started buzzing around. All of which had zero weight to them.

If you are claiming this to be false it's up to YOU to prove he wasn't born in the States not the other way around.

- Lee

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

The truth will be revealed when it's too late to do anything about it.

Agreed. We'll know the say Ol' Arnold Schwarzenegger announces his run for office.

Just watch - it'll happen.

As for the passport? Who was it that said 'they' could have issued him one BC or not. Benevolent Heretic right? Well listen up, BH is almost always right.

peace

[edit on 19-8-2010 by silo13]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join