It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't look, birthers: Obama's passport

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Obama's Passport Photo just adds to the mystery of Obama!

www.politico.com

Main Content
Don't look, birthers: Obama's passport - Josh Gerstein: Don't look, birthers: Obama's passportAugust 17, 2010
Categories:Miscellaneous.Don't look, birthers: Obama's passport
Here's something new for the birthers to chew over: President Barack Obama's passport. Says he was born in Hawaii! But the White House has strategically fuzzed out certain data, so the mystery continues.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Note: Changed title to reflect actual source headline.

[edit on 8/18/2010 by maria_stardust]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
It's BAAACCKKK!!! The birth issue of our "person in charge". The White House today released a photo of Hussein's Passport. Of course, they blurred the date of issue and the date.

They may have blurred it due to the passport issue with his visit to Pakistan as discussed earlier on ATS.

I am of the opinion that IF he met the qualifications to become President then WHY IN THE HECK did you spend so much money to HIDE your proof. So sick of the BS!

www.politico.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
With all do respect, I don't think that it is costing them a ton of money. Furthermore, the dates could be a security issue of some sort, though I'm not too sure. I don't think this means much because if "they" wanted to, "they" could easily have him issued a passport with any information they want on it.

The only mystery I can see with Obama and his birth, is the issue of where his actual BC is (not the BC form presented).

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I have one question?

How come he looks good in his picture?

They made me look like a convict

Must be a perk of being president.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by peck420

EXACTLY! I look like a Mexican Taliban member and I am neither! You cannot smile and you cannot wear glasses. All for facial recognition software or something yet Obama gets to smile and be all happy and everything.

Boo~~~

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Dear ATS,

Obama was born in the United States.

Get over it.

~SeventSeal

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Why did they post a picture of his passport? For what reason?
Wasnt he just on record saying that he is enjoying the birther debate?

Seems to me they are doing this just to get a rile out of people.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
I don't think this means much because if "they" wanted to, "they" could easily have him issued a passport with any information they want on it.

The only mystery I can see with Obama and his birth, is the issue of where his actual BC is (not the BC form presented).

But... If "they" wanted to, "they" could easily have him issued a birth certificate with any information they want on it. So, what good would it do to see his BC?

Nice passport... Of course I never doubted that it exists.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The birthers are all loons, what they should be looking into is the human cloning black ops project that links the M.I.C. to the vatican's labs.
Its called building the perfect scapegoat so the slaves/cattle will be duped.
And the lizard overlords just keep on laughing.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Dear ATS,

Obama was born in the United States.

Get over it.

~SeventSeal

Proof?
Here at ATS, we are expected to provide evidence for our claims, not merely assert them as a matter of faith.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Why does this get Conservatives wild up so badly? If President Obama was born in a different country we would already know. The Democratic party would of never nominated him for President, US. Senate if they knew he was born in Kenya.
www.factcheck.org...

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Romantic_Rebel]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1curious1they may have blurred it due to the passport issue with his visit to Pakistan as discussed earlier on ATS.

Except there was no issue on his visit to Pakistan - why do you think there was?

I am of the opinion that IF he met the qualifications to become President then WHY IN THE HECK did you spend so much money to HIDE your proof.

What makes you think he spent any money hiding anything - why do birthers persist with this lie, and refuse to show any proof of the money spent?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 1curious1

Reference to this "ton of money" please.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

We have been waiting for proof that he WASN'T born in the United States

There has been a birth certificate put out.

The thing that gets me...no matter who is right or wrong...we WILL NOT KNOW. Not while he is still in office.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

But... If "they" wanted to, "they" could easily have him issued a birth certificate with any information they want on it. So, what good would it do to see his BC?

Not really, seeing how the BC template would have been much different for the year of his birth, than it is today (to include the representation of the state seal). However, the BC form that was presented, could easily be cranked out of the state's vital statistics dept by the lowliest clerk.

With that being said, I don't doubt that Obama was born in HI, though they may have lost his BC or there is info meant to be kept secret. Otherwise, there would be no excuse for not just showing the actual duplicate certificate.

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The truth will be revealed when it's too late to do anything about it.

My question is, who will the sucker that will have to clean up Obama's mess?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Pfft, so what if Obama wasnt born in America, Britain has been ruled by foreigners for years and we turned out ok........

oh wait...

never mind

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 1curious1

Show me the passport he used when he went overseas a long
time ago and lets compare the info, etc...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
The truth will be revealed when it's too late to do anything about it.

My question is, who will the sucker that will have to clean up Obama's mess?

You mean the mess that began with Reagan? I know it's simplistic to blame just one person...but it's much more complex and goes back way further than the current president.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad
Show me the passport he used when he went overseas a long
time ago and lets compare the info, etc...

It would be exactly the same, why do you think it would be different?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join