It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange ass dream (nibiru related)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
It was just a brief few seconds from what I saw in this dream that I could remember because it went so fast. I saw this planet that had other smaller planets orbiting the bigger one. It caused some full solar eclipse and then it made a spectacular light show. The sun flares were reacting to this planetary body and then something drastic happened such as a powerful CME bursted towards Earth and everyone saw it. you can hear the screams of people in fear. I saw the CME hit the earth and it reminded me how it hit from the movie 'the knowing'. I felt the shock waves and I myself had fear and immediate reaction was to run and I jumped into the nearest large body of water.

I woke up after that. BTW I haven't even watched the movie knowing in a long time so it wasn't some reaction. All I know is I am still tired from that dream.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Robert Dean has reported in a Project Camelot interview that some remote viewers are saying this time around, Nibiru is going to be on the same side of the sun as Earth during its closest point. It may just be as bad as your dream. We'll just have to wait and see.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
It's because you're a member on here and you've heard of Nibiru. I remember at one point, I've had numerous dreams about aliens invading the planet, thanks to ATS.

Nothing to worry about...it's just your imagination.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

I'm kind of envious really.

I almost never remember my dreams.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I tell you,.. yesterday, i had the weirdest dream i have ever had. It was about humanoid monkeys, being tested by the CIA. There was a house, full of demonic puppets. Bigger then the monkeys themselves, with big wings. CIA wanted to know, how long it took for the monkeys to go totally insane, in a house full of demonic images. But its only a dream,.. its scared the crap out of me though..

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

lmao nope Don't think so. Never once have I had a dream on Nibiru. I research a lot on stuff with sumerians, akkadian, and babylonian.

But it was a strange ass dream.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

I only remember really powerful ones like this. Some of my dreams or nightmares wake me up in cold sweat and remember them.

I used to keep a dream journal at one point in time. That usually makes you remember them.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Just because you've never had a dream on the subject before doesn't mean that this one isn't just a common dream. You said it yourself, you don't even remember most of your dreams so how can you be sure you've never had a dream like this before?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Cool dream dragnet!

I have had many similar dreams, some with a nuke exploding in the distance, others with solar flares...I always end up running from the blast wave, I remember this one time I ran into a 20 story apartment building and hid in the staircase after seeing a mushroom cloud go up in my dream...

I always seem to wake up just as the explosion hits me.....

--GeminiSky

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
About five years ago, I had a dream, and to this day, I will not forget...
I dreampt I was in a somewhat crowded area (similar to being at the fair), but there were no carnival/rides/etc. I did see in the distance far away the foothills.
I heard a very loud noise, and suddenly people were screaming and running around in complete panic. I was observing them. they were so scared, people would run in one direction, and turn around and confusedl run in another. Chaotic, confusing, terror.

I was just standing watching everyone running around me. Then I looked toward the foothills.....I saw a reddish orange glow on the horizon.......
another moment went by and I could see red on top of the hills, coming fast like a fire tsunami......

that's when I took a last look around me, went down on both knees, bowed my head and closed my eyes......then I woke up.

I am wondering if anyone else had similar dream?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I also notice that alot of people including myself seem to wake up right at the point of danger/destruction......
could it be that we really do wake up? From this dream life/existance?
and truly awaken in the true reality/dimension we were supposed to be in or have always been?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by triplereiki

I never understood that myself always waking up right before something bad happens. i try to control the situation but alas no avail.

new topics

top topics

join