It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Jobless Map of US from Jan. '7 to May '10

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This video shows month to month joblessness engulfing the USA like a giant plague. It oozes around the eastern and western seaboard, wraps around the gulf states and creeps up into the heartland. It looks like a map of an invading army doing the pincer move. It made me say,"YIKES!" :O

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 12GaugePermissionSlip

Yeah looks like a power grid failure to me. I found it funny that North Carolina were I live is one of the most conservative states that is attached to the nipple of the Federal government and believes in employers doing whatever they want. Still it has one of the highest unemployment ratings in the USA and our leaders somehow tout that it would be higher if they cracked down on corrupt business and government monies circulating through the local economies. Somehow this just doesn't make sense, maybe we should be exploring state rights instead of what we have currently.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Video version of this post I made a while back.

Good to see it posted again in a new format.

Posted here

And I keep hearing people say everything is going just fine and fixing "itself".

Odd...I do not agree.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
As "MasK" has said, I saw this video in other thread. With that out of the way, TPTB are full of __________ about a recovery. The only recovery that happened, was for the elites... At the expense of the people. What a shame and the sad thing is, we won't see those jobs again any time soon. So much for the TDT (trickle down theory).

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
So much for the TDT (trickle down theory).

oh it's tricklin down alright !!!!
just a lil farther south of the border
than we were led to believe

[edit on 17-8-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The hell with this guys, Im going to Mexico to find work! JK It is really bad in Pennsylvania where I live they even closed down the temp force agencies and the only jobs are hard to get now because there are so few of them around everything seems to be closing except wal marts mcdonalds etc, It is alarming at the rate things are going down hill for now I hope we younger ones when its our turn to take control can make this a better place with a system that keeps everyone honest... one can wish.

new topics

top topics

join