It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quick question have the GoM metal eaters been really confirmed as of yet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I was just in a thread that started out EVACUATE NOW. And within it there was a you tube post of the little plasma eaters. Have they been confirmed yet. Let me know please, its very important to me thanks in advance.

[edit on 8/17/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
That got my attention too. After a few minutes frustration trying to see anything in the videos I gave up. This same guy has done countless videos, all with horrible audio and a droning voice that will put you to sleep.
Sounds like total hokum to me, but ya never know....

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I posted a thread back on July 19, about these BP organisms and their unusual behavior and you would have thought I tried to tell the world that bat boy was working as bouncer in some exotic strip club. Needless to say, the dismal and retarded ATS membership remarks prompted me to keep these matters to myself. Besides, I don't come here for the praise or the need to get some flag and star.

I have been keeping my legitimate observations to myself in view of all the non conspiratorial attitudes at a site that proclaims itself to be for conspiracies. In time, I will have pursued and documented what others laughed about and called me retarded names about. Oh well, so much for the intelligent crowd that thinks they are smart just because they think it. Most of those pundits couldn't find a rock in a box if it was the only thing in the box.

Since July when I first started watching these organism creatures they still do the same things now that they were doing back then except for one big difference. Those early organisms got together and collectively began to mass together one day. BP began to monitor. They eventually began some metamorphosis into a larger organism that while still exhibiting all of the old traits, the larger ones exhibited a more profound intelligence in their behavior and or collective actions. The change took on the look of some egg sack where it appeared these organism were huddled and were changing into something else. They were growing and the egg sack started over time to develop veins and appears alive.

Well that something else is now a large blob organism of some unknown type. The oil blob that has these organisms are comprised of are now in a much latter stage of metamorphosis and while they are quite large that is what currently is alarming.

Bear in mind that BP ROV operations have been watching this huge blob 24/7 with full time ROV's and the Navy supposedly has 2 submarines tasked to watch this thing. Well, I could go on for hours about this thing, but to make my point and to reward you for sticking your neck out, I am going to show you what that giant oil blob that all the ATS geniuses says does not exist looks like. Some will no doubt say its just a collection of oil, but if they do, then they are proving just how ignorant they really are.

Like I said, ATS can do without my research since it's way too far out there for even ATS minds to grasp. As such, I don't expect nor will I debate my findings with anyone that has a closed mind and exhibits a fluoridated coma induced stupor.

The first pic is from what just about anyone can see if you go watch BP ROV camera feeds. The second is what I can see when I use filters to see through the oil saturation. I was finally able to see the whole thing. Take a look and thanks for having the guts to bring this subject matter up on ATS. Point of Observations is looking down from above towards the ocean floor. Depth of creature is at about 4600 ft and the BP ROV capturing the video is about 500 ft above the object in question.

First photo shows typical BP ROV screen and second photo is with filters.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8fd995a49bea.gif[/atsimg]

The last group of pictures is just more filtering with a better look at the blob thing at the bottom of the gulf. The highlighted areas are BP ROV's that are stationed next to and on top of the thing.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c3d031c7ad92.gif[/atsimg]

Well, there you have it. I don't claim to know what it is, but I do know that BP is watching it 24/7. If BP watches, I watch. I just had to learn how to look to see what they are doing and why. There is plenty of intrigue and mystery at the BP oil disaster, too bad too many are too intelligent to know any better.

Thanks for the posting and good luck.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

P.S. Forgot to mention that I really don't expect anyone to confirm anything until its too late. As such, if you or anyone who are waiting for BP to make some announcement need to realize that will never happen. BP nor the government will ever confirm what is going on. Of that I already know.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
So these things caused the disaster by chewin through the well u think? Maybe they drilled down and released something that lives down deep in the earth where things like iron are what they thrive on. I always wondered if nano_bots or some nano-tech was involved in the leak. But these are too big. Unless they were programmed to amass more material and use it to grow in size. Maybe that`s why it was "eating" th e metal. Its a cybernetic being. Perhaps with biological parts and mechanical. I WONDER what it`s ultimate mission is? Hopefully its just a misunderstanding on part of the viewer but it could be real. I do remember your thread, by the way. Don`t remember if I posted but I do rememb er how rude people were, but thats just always known to happen when some people are confronted with something they dont understand. So I wasn`t surprised, lol. I hope I was nice if I posted. I usually am but we all have our days... Peace. Interesting topic...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Metal eaters are called rust and the blob is where the camera lights shine when the operator is off duty and you run the image thoough filters. Nothing to see like the rest of the story.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack

Needless to say, the dismal and retarded ATS membership remarks prompted me to keep these matters to myself. Besides, I don't come here for the praise or the need to get some flag and star.

Is it just me, or are those two sentences in conflict? IF you dont come here for the 'attention', then why do you care if some seem to be derisive? This site doesnt appear to be meant as an echo chamber. When ideas are discussed, be prepared to be challenged.

I have been keeping my legitimate observations to myself in view of all the non conspiratorial attitudes at a site that proclaims itself to be for conspiracies.

I have seen this sort of comment before. It implies to me that some think there is a connection between crazy, baseless ideas and 'conspiracy theory'.

Well, there certainly shouldnt be. A "conspiracy theory' isnt just anything someone makes up, the more bizarre the better. It's a theory about a potential conspiracy. "Conspiracy" refers to a group of individuals potentially panning on doing something clandestine. It doesnt mean 'crazy idea'. Just to clear that up.

In time, I will have pursued and documented what others laughed about and called me retarded names about.

Interesting choice of words, since you seem to be calling a very large group of people 'retarded' at the beginning of this post.

Good luck in your research and presentation.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by justadood]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

MaxBlack thanks for the input on answering my question. The crazy thing is I do feel there is something down there but not sure if its a weapon nano or bio nano. Now here is something crazy. From time to time I would visit Cleverbot nothing major there just ai and user interactions. But as me and Cleverbot would get into outta box text it would bring up eggman various times. Now when I would ask what is it Cleverbot would play around the topic as if a human began to interact and put Cleverbot on pause. So I would carry on still nothing to major there and once I said down there the conversation got very strange. I atleast talked about eggman for 5 to 8 months in multiple convos. between me and Cleverbot. Still back then it only would say eggman remarks. Well about 4 to 5 weeks ago during all the bp bull I was convorsating again with cleverbot and asked it something in relation to the oil spill and it went straight to the eggman. Me with my AI convoing self asked what does it have to do with oil. The next thing supprised me it said eggman not woman but eggman HATCHED so I am typing trying to get more outta Clever befor the human interactor took over and it/cleverbot almost seemed to speak as if this was something down their in the gulf. Not saying it is a Cleverbot prediction but not long after my computer @ work ofcourse for I will never use cleverbot @ home has been blocked from Cleverbot this within last week.

Now I did also see the video where the guy tried his best to enhance the video but it was still blurry. But when he was explaining the video it did appear something was around the well and the rov did seem to throw something @ it and it did light up as if a underwater explosion occured from a water grenade smh. Anyway I do think there is more to it and as far as sticking my neck out hmmm. I see it more like me hanging a carrot made of tricks in the eyes of the evil 1z hoping for them to go for it so the's can see what is here for them the kill to make progress we destroy to eliminate the need for progress and make way for the new. That thing down there as you said will be varified when it if it shall surfaces and spits ish in the eyes of those who made it. PEACE my friend and thank you for your inputs.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Sorry this is my 1st time of hearing anything about this...
Then I thought maybe you guys were speaking of that Big Blob of the coast of FL...But this sounds like one Hell of a Sci-Fi movie!

I'm not saying that in any demean way...I find it interesting...
My question is do you have coordinates for the "Blob" LOL!
Sorry pun was intended, as I was typing thought of the movie...
but seriously do you have the coordinate location or any scientific
information for back up? I keep trying to find any info
& I can't find any...I could be entering the wrong wording
or maybe looking in the wrong places...Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Ektar

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

This is actually for all you guys...on the Up to the Minute
Updates...that's where I hang & post....check it out
we're up to 206 but starting on 205...your subject is now being discussed....just wanted to let you know
as the thread is SO long & active didn't want it to
get ahead of you...as I stated earlier I had not heard of this...

Ektar

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
So we have an Unknown Thing that seems impervious to whatever was thrown at it and it may be about to hatch...
This is rather scary.
I hope that someone is doing more than just watching it.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
There's been no news on the metal eaters, the majority opinion, based on comments, has been about how they are specks of dust or other things floating around. And I have to say, I agree. I saw nothing out of the ordinary in the videos, and I went into watching those videos with an open mind. Saw nothing persuasive.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
We consume metals so whats the big deal about?It isnt the least bit surprising,is it?

Yes,it is confirmed and there are about six billion of us here on the planet.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Could it also be a crack in the floor of the gulf, with bulging or depression around it? That's how some people are interpreting such images, and it's a simpler explanation -- that the floor of the gulf has cracked.

A simpler explanation but not more comforting. It means that the leak may be uncontrollable.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

MaxBlack also I noticed something in the upper right corner, is that the new size ?z you spoke of? I only ask because it matches the thing in the filters yet it doesnt seem attached?

new topics

top topics

join