It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pillow fight breaks out on Lufthansa flight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Pillow fight breaks out on Lufthansa flight

www.digitaljournal.com

A pillow fight erupted on a Lufthansa flight from Tel Aviv to Frankfurt, encouraged by the smiling flight attendant. It is uncertain if the good-hearted event occurred while the airplane was in midair.
According to various sources and an uploaded video, passengers and the flight attendant on a Lufthansa flight engaged in a hearty pillow fight. The video shows airline pillows being thrown across aisles and at the attendant. She playfully throws the pillows back at the passenger.
Flight LH687's kid-like fracas ended with applause as the fligth attendant left the area to join her colleagues.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Although this happened over a week ago on Lufthanas (Air Farfanugen), it’s still good news that adults can act like children and have some fun. Sure, I know that there will be a few narcistic borderlines that will flame me stating that someone’s eye could have been put out or become asphyxiated by a lodged pillow, but it was all done in fun. Let’s face, those long flights, boredom, and travel stress can get to the best of us. Maybe pillow fighting will be introduced here on ATS.

www.digitaljournal.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Lol. That looks like a fun, ice breaker. Now everyone's happy, except the poor schmuck who just wanted to sleep...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
There is probably more chance of pillows being banned on planes in case terrorists try to take the plane over with them.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
i think all planes should have mandatory pillow fights to see who sits where. rather than just assigning seats.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Aaas damn I was just on a lufthansa flight..
I did wonder however, why the flight attendants mentioned pillow fights.. It went right over our heads!
That sounds great- wish I'd known so I could instigate one

top topics

join