It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The alien in the stone

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

the link did not work.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

the pics come up in text jiberish... ????

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by curtshamblin

I checked the link and it is working perfectly, please try it again.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
s914.photobucket.com... I have a different method, There is a photograph with a description at the end of the link. In this particular photograph the vantage point is from above, looking down. Some things are hard to see, thats why optical illusions are so much fun and why aliens use them to hide from us.

I actually see that one, it's the first figure i recognise in your pictures.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by locster

s914.photobucket.com... Thats great! I see dozens like that. The images change due to the varying thickness of the stone and the changing light source. Videotaping them they seem to move and even rise out of the stone. Here are pictures from another stone.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I guess the appropriate way to end the "aliens in the stone" thread would be to show the aliens leaving the stone. Do you think people might actually think they are real aliens? I know i do.....s914.photobucket.com...

[edit on 023131p://am3114 by debris765nju]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I hope i'm not too late to join this thread.

But debris, i have a few questions that would be nice for you to answer, although there's no compulsion to do so.

You are making a large, near impossible claim, yet you seem very intelligent and one who is quite precise with words.

So here are the questions.

1. How long have you been seeing these aliens?
2. What year and how old were you first saw it?
3. Have you ever taken medication to enhance or suppress the rate of seeing these aliens?

Thanks.

NeoWakko

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
The problem with ufology has always been there is no "hard evidence" of alien existence.....until now. Like an insect in amber, this alien in uniform, boots and utility belt and his alien doglike sidekick peer out from the six pound blue-green chondrite. This is not the only humanoid alien present and visible, i have posted 140+ more at the link above.

[edit on 013131p://am3127 by debris765nju] s914.photobucket.com...

[edit on 013131p://am3113 by debris765nju]

I cant seen no Aliens! I see some kind of fossil but it looks like a very old bug!

[edit on 23-8-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by neowakko

I have seen these people ever since i can remember which extends from 1948 to the present. No i have never taken drugs to enhance or suppress, i don't think any exist. There are two factors that have a bearing on my ability, first is Spatial.....one of the areas they test for on intelligence quotient test. I always score in the top 1 % and asked to take more tests. Secondly is my body temperature is around 96 degrees and my heart rate is so low it sets off alarms on heart monitors. I'm a walking near death experience. (only kidding)

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

s914.photobucket.com... This is the alien and doglike creature i was referring to. If you draw a diagonal line from top left to bottom right, the alien will be on the right side of the line, the creature on the left. Both are inclined along the same angle as the line. When you locate the aliens head, look for facial features on the right side.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
One more question:

How many of your friends are able to understand your images out of your total number of friends?

Thanks

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

All of them. It is much easier when i can pick up the stone and point to it and say, "this is it." or show a photograph. Everyone is different, some see things that i can't see for the life of me. I can understand the frustration of not being able to see but i also understand optical illusions.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Have you taken any of these rocks to a Lapidary shop and had them cut into slices? That seems like a good experiment.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

No the thought never crossed my mind, it is my intention to keep the stones intact. I think they have been together millions of years, to separate them would be wrong. Here is a photograph that suggests they're not quite as dead as you would imagine. s914.photobucket.com...

[edit on 073131p://pm3149 by debris765nju]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Hi debris, most can not see because they do not know how to see

what you are showing in the rocks. One technique for the beginners

is turn off all background light and walk back 10 to 12 feet from the

screen and then you will be able to start to make out some of these

figures you have imaged.

Most can not see what is within the rock because they are not use to

seeing in great depth in 3D like you are able to do. It is like riding a

bike once you pick up on the code you are able to see. Very few

humans can see on the fringes of ultra violet and the infrared light

spectrum. In order to do so you must pick up on the visual code. ^Y^

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

Thank you for verifying that there are others that can see and you are correct, viewing from a distance can help novices to see. Alien photo belows914.photobucket.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

It even gets better when you rotate the rocks 360 degrees then it

becomes very interesting in what a person can see. My first experience

of looking into rocks was with ALH 84001 the meteorite that has

incredible stored images that no one knows about or has mentioned

seeing to this day. I picked up on the visual code while spending

thousands of hours scanning ground zero and satellite photos from

Mars. ^Y^

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by amari

They do go in all directions, the ones i notice best are 90 degrees to the left. I see the others as well, they just don't grab my attention as much. I sometimes refer to them as the horizonal people.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Now that there's another person taking that side,

Do elaborate further on how to "see" them, such as the way your eyes focus etc.

Is it similar to how, if i were to look at, say, a streetlamp far away, but my eyes relax and focus much further, i can see cells and tiny veins in my eyes. They're not floaters because they look like actual cells, with nucleus and all, in a row.
Sometimes i can see tiny cells moving through the veins.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

My opinion is that it is related to how you focus your eyes and your mind. I have had people complain that i took the same picture seventy times, that is not exactly correct. The changes are minute, a slightly different angle or distance seeking ever greater clarity. I am currently capturing 3d images using paper mache.

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join