It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SumdumExplorations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Well hello there ATS and friends! This is your local Sumdumguy!... anyways thats enough of that.

I am starting to plan some trips and explorations and am looking for areas of interest that you may have! If you have info or locations of areas that you would like to know about post them on here and I will be exploring and studying those areas and bringing the information back and posting them on here and soon on a website I am creating. As for now im limiting my explorations to Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, California, and possibly Utah. But as funds become more available through donations and grants my areas of exploration will expand! Even though I have exploration limits feel free to post info about areas nationwide as I will archive them for possible later use. Thank you!

Edit: Also I am allowing people that live in Arizona to join in on the explorations. As for now they would need to provide their own funding for the trips(minus gas I always cover that unless its their vehicle). And they must have appropriate qualifications to do such activities as I cannot take someone who could possibly endanger their own or anyone elses well being.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Sumdumguy]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
sorry can't help you here....Michigan doesn't have a whole lot of places to explore...

new topics

join