It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feel That? Could be a "spacequake!"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Have you ever been sitting quietly alone in your home, maybe with your favorite pet, when suddenly there will be a strange POP or SNAP that you can feel in your body and makes your pet perk up? Anybody know what I'm talking about?

I occurs to me that these little incidents might be the result of "spacequakes," which NASA has recently discovered with their THEMIS satellites.

NASA FINDS SPACEQUAKES

While these spacequakes are electromagnetic in nature, and not yet known to create physical movement of the earth, like earthquakes, it seems to me that they might be strong enough for us, as electro-chemical creatures, to feel and even hear as they pound down from space. They might also account for various appliances like TVs or computers having small, transient "hiccups."

Just a thought. I've just always wondered what those little SNAPS were, and maybe this could explain it.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Very interesting indeed. They could also account for a lot of sudden and dramatic feelings of dread or other transient paranormal phenomenon. Good to keep in mind.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I've never heard any snaps or pops?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
I've never heard any snaps or pops?

I gotta have my pops!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I thought it was Fry sitting on The Box.

new topics

top topics

join