It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Blue Flu' cases spreading around Gulf

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

www.datelinezero.com

Some people are calling it the BP Flu. But it is commonly being called the Blue Flu, because the alleged symptoms include blue lips and skin; and it’s scaring the hell out of people all around the Gulf area –from Texas to Florida.
Symptoms include swollen glands, notably in the neck, fever, vomiting, headache, bluish lip color, numbness in fingers and toes. The most alarming symptom being reported is “severe symptomatic cyanosis.” This is the entire body turning blue, a discoloration of the skin.

Of course this could cause alarm that these are symptoms of oxygen depletion alon
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I don't follow the Webbot predictions all that closely, but was there a prediction of a "Blue Flu?"

I wonder if this is something that will be seriously reported in the msm, or if it will get swept under the rug. Thankfully, today there is only so much that can be hidden -- thanks to that series of tubes making places like ATS possible.

www.datelinezero.com

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
oxygen depletion

Seems some are breathing air that is no longer rich in oxygen but are still living w/o normal amounts of oxygen? Mabey the methane mixed with the dispersents along with oil radiation is causing people to be suffocated slowly w/o noticing it.... Hopes not but not breathing normal is very far from the norm............

A picture of 1 of these poor souls would be benificial to the many!

[edit on 8/17/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Wow, I thought I was losing my mind, the OP nearly made me think I was Psychic and had a precog vision!

Here is a duplicate post from 08/12/10 www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mother1138
I don't follow the Webbot predictions all that closely, but was there a prediction of a "Blue Flu?"

From what I am finding on google, they did indeed predict by name "blue flu crisis". Trying to find an actual copy of the report.

EDIT: Ug, cannot find anything. Google is flooded with GLP links. What an awful discussion board that is.. can't stand those threads.. *sigh*

[edit on 8-17-2010 by rogerstigers]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
these are dark times we live in my friends dark times indeed, i think ts is already hitting the fan just not all at once, but it does seem to be coming quicker and quicker this blue flu does not sound good volunteers coming home could spread it if it is contiguous, then with these fires in russia looks like we are having a build up of events at the end of the year

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The WebBots ALTA report predicted months ago the oil spill and the accompanying "Blue Flue" or (flu)

Not surprising.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I will find the report and take a snapshot.

Just a few.

here's a partial quote from DataSetAnalysis15 on May 25, 2010

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/30b10765f2fd.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 8/17/10 by emsed1]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
excuse this post not ready to share this as of yet.

[edit on 8/17/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
One of John Hutchison's friends sent me this link...

worldvisionportal.org...

STAGE ONE: THE BLUE FLU a/k/a BP Flu

Every one of those working on the shrimp boat have suffered from flu-like symptoms since the end of May, 2010. This includes migraine headaches, eye aches, joint aches, ear aches, severe coughing bouts, fevers, vomiting, and swollen glands (especially in the neck). These same symptoms are being seen in the coastal ER's as well. But as family and the RN's have confirmed, these symptoms are not caused by any viral flu. This is not the same as the Asian Flu or any other viral flu bug. These symptoms are directly caused by a lack of oxygen due to airborne chemicals and toxic gases.

CYANOSIS: OXYGEN STARVATION

Along with the symptoms that mimic flu-like viruses, there are increasing cases of severe symptomatic cyanosis. These rapidly increasing symptoms range from bluish lip color to numbness in fingers and toes. There is also a fast growing increase of pneumonia cases which are being diagnosed as chemical induced pneumonia. Those working on boats and those living directly on the coast are the most effected.

OXYGEN DEPLETED WATER AND AIR

The same goes for oxygen levels in water. Fish, turtles, and crustaceans (shrimp and lobsters) die quickly when oxygen levels have been depleted. Dolphins and whales are mammals and they depend on surface water air to breathe their oxygen. Since May 2010, there has been an epidemic of dead fish, turtles, dolphins, sharks and whales in the northern Gulf of Mexico. The mainstream media has failed to report this truth. As someone who works closely with other animal rescue and wildlife rehabilitation services throughout the southeast, I have been told there are very few turtles or marine animals being rescued because the majority are already dead when found.

What do you guys think?

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Gentill Abdulla]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
EDIT: Ug, cannot find anything. Google is flooded with GLP links. What an awful discussion board that is.. can't stand those threads.. *sigh*

Oh, I entirely agree. And thanks for checking around

reply to post by emsed1

Thank you for sharing that. Not a cheery-sounding thing.

You know, one of these days Webbot will have a happy prediction, perhaps involving blue ice cream and honest politicians. Not likely?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gentill Abdulla
What do you guys think?

At the risk of sounding like a selfish jerk, I think I am suddenly glad I live in Michigan.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
As I recall a few weeks ago a few reports came in from illnesses in the Gulf and now they are coming in closer together. There was a thread on ATS about 3 weeks ago asking people from the gulf to come forward to report illness - we especially wanted to hear from health care workers. It got very little response. Now we are getting reports of severe illness from the gulf states but individual people are not saying anything about it. Anyone have any ideas why this might be - are they telling them its something else? This is so serious - I am so concerned for the people. People in the Gulf states please let us know how you, family and friends are doing.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
These people seem to be taking part in the cleanup of the oil spill or live in areas where the oil is washing up on the shores.

Oil, even crude oil, will evaporate into the air, that is why you are hearing stories about it "raining oil" in the news now.

It’s Raining Oil in Florida & Louisiana: What Does This Mean for Southern USA?

It rises from the surface (in this case of the oil spill) and rises until it meets rain clouds and then comes back down, or is just "rinsed" out of the air.

Now, if you were in the areas where this oil spill is for an extended period of time, you would be inhaling A LOT of evaporated oil molecules into your lungs, which I believe would, or should I say could, since I'm no medical doctor or anything, could sufficiently coat a persons lungs with oil and depleting the lungs ability to absorb oxygen.

When the body doesn't receive enough oxygen, the symptoms are , ... blue lips and blueish skin.

This is just a theory I'm throwing out there, don't know for sure if this is actually the case or not.

But you have to remember, unlike people who might be exposed to oil vapors/evaporation in refineries, there is only a small amount of all that oil that is actually exposed to the air that can evaporate, unlike this Gulf Oil Spill where there is MILES of oil exposed to the air and evaporating.

[edit on 8/17/2010 by Keyhole]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Whats a better way to solve the housing crisis than making an entire region uninhabitable and forcing people to move and settle down else where.

Just kidding of course. Since this should be a temporary problem.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mother1138

www.datelinezero.com

Some people are calling it the BP Flu. But it is commonly being called the Blue Flu, because the alleged symptoms include blue lips and skin; and it’s scaring the hell out of people all around the Gulf area –from Texas to Florida.
Symptoms include swollen glands, notably in the neck, fever, vomiting, headache, bluish lip color, numbness in fingers and toes. The most alarming symptom being reported is “severe symptomatic cyanosis.” This is the entire body turning blue, a discoloration of the skin.

Of course this could cause alarm that these are symptoms of oxygen depletion alon

Holy crap....those words, the "blue flue" are EXACTLY what the web bot predicted. Ok, even the web bot guys admit that they are only right about half the time, but when they are right.....man, oh man...

They also predicted "ill winds" circling the globe and killing millions, if not billions of people.

I hope they are only right about one of them.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by nikiano]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I will believe this story when it gets to the MSM..
Looks like another he said she said collaboration ...

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

True, it could be, but couldn't it also be a large scale cover up of what the health effects are of a spill like this to people living in these areas?

I mean really, if there is a REAL bad health hazard, and if you are living near or helping clean up this oil spill, would TPTB really want you to know about it?

Your talking about people abandoning their homes, then banks ending up with more homes due to people abandoning them because they stop paying their mortgages, (the government can't have that, they already bailed them out once, imagine everybody along the Gulf Coast abandoning their houses/mortgages), real estate prices plunging even lower, and then these people want the company (BP of course) to pay for their medical expenses now that they have admitted how dangerous this spill is.

Do you really think our government, who has proved itself to be in the pockets of big industry (think "bailouts" and tax breaks) time after time would really come right out and say that this is all due to the oil spill?

I doubt it!

And, USUALLY, all MSM does is report on info that the government "feeds" them.

I don't know the author of this article I'm about to post, but, if this is true, do/would you still choose to ignore it simply because the MSM isn't reporting it?

The Gulf BLUE PLAGUE is Evolving
Please follow the link above and read "the rest of the story", ...

A cousin who owns his own shrimp boat was hired by BP to assist with oil boom and cleanup operations. Other family members were also hired and have been his crew while undertaking BP boom and cleanup assistance operations. They were all forced to sign agreements not to publicly speak about their work or anything about BP operations. Their legal agreements do not mention anything about speaking openly to their families.

STAGE ONE: THE BLUE FLU a/k/a BP Flu

Every one of those working on the shrimp boat have suffered from flu-like symptoms since the end of May, 2010. This includes migraine headaches, eye aches, joint aches, ear aches, severe coughing bouts, fevers, vomiting, and swollen glands (especially in the neck). These same symptoms are being seen in the coastal ER’s as well. But as family and the RN’s have confirmed, these symptoms are not caused by any viral flu. This is not the same as the Asian Flu or any other viral flu bug. These symptoms are directly caused by a lack of oxygen due to airborne chemicals and toxic gases.

(PLEASE go to this link above and read the rest of this and think, WHY would people make this up IF they never had any health problems before this oil spill, and now, somehow, with their interaction or vicinity to this oil spill, their health is affected? Do you really think they would have a chance of getting "compensated" from BP or the government if they ever had any kind of similar health problems before the oil spill?)

I have never been one of the "conspiracy theorists" here on ATS, and I still don't think I am, BUT, who has more to lose or gain here?

Healthy people who are saying their health was affected by the spill, and never had a health problem before, or the company who might have affected the health of thousands, tens of thousands, hell, i don't know, maybe even a million or more people. (Got to remember, besides the Gulf states in the USA, a lot of people in Mexico MAY also be affected by this, along with countries MAYBE some countries in the Caribbean in the future.

Big company/corporation hurts average Joe = government makes them throw them a couple bucks.

Is this something being covered up or made up, I don't really know right now at this point, but to simply dismiss it because MSM hasn't covered it yet is, let's just say, unwise.

Just something to think about.

(Holy CRAP, maybe I AM becoming a Conspiracy Theorist!)

I think, unfortunately, that only time will tell (publicly) if the oil spill is the actual cause of these peoples health problems, (of course, if they are true) and the "conspiracy is that they (TPTB) are covering it up, or if the "conspiracy is that ALL these people claiming they have these health problems due to their exposure to this oil spill are LYING just looking for some sort of "pay off" later.

[edit on 8/17/2010 by Keyhole]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Keyhole

Yes all you said could be the case,. But,... I'd say the people in general won't stay quiet if all really begins to fall apart..
I have just seen way too much false info being spread around because of paranoia.
Though I will say,.. anyone that swims in the gulf is just asking for problems
and the same goes for eating anything that comes from that area also.
Getreadyalready has just posted a thread about how his view of the gulf has changed since he just recently visited the beach,. it will be interesting to watch if the health of his family is affected by his visit.. Hope not

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

new topics

top topics

join