It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Environmental apocalypse: fire and flood

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Environmental apocalypse: fire and flood

newsweek.washingtonpost.com

Pentagon report that says... new patterns in the weather "may act as an accelerant of instability or conflict, placing a burden to respond on civilian institutions and militaries around the world."...The resulting chaos is a huge and potentially catastrophic security threat. It's positively apocalyptic.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.cnas.org

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Crazy stuff!!!

The Pentagon thinks that the weather is so crazy that it will cause civil unrest!?!

Do you think that the weather is APOCALYPTIC?

I know that it has been as hot as hades in Kentucky for the past month, but how is the weather for other ATSers?

Does the weather mirror the verses in Revelations?

newsweek.washingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BattleStarGal

I was waiting for a statement like this to be made.

First they cause the problem (weather manipulation to create extreme conditions and caatastrophes)

Then the make a huge fuss about it in the Mainstream Propaganda Media.

Then they propose the next move in their global agenda by presenting it as a solution to the FAKE problem.

This is just them doing the same old, same old - and in so doing creating an excuse for advancing marrial law and police state crackdown.

Note the not-so-subtle mind manipulation going on here:

- Subliminal suggestion to encouraging people to create unrest
- Preparing people to accept the coming military/police crackdown 'for their own good'.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BattleStarGal

The weather does appear to freaky all over the world this year. China and Pakistan with massive floods. US and russia with heatwaves etc.

Where we are in the north of the UK. It has rained almost every day for the last 6 weeks. Our summer seems to have come and gone early. We are on a hosepipe ban at the moment even with all the rain. It rains more than the sun shines recently. When there is a break in the clouds, the sun seems very hot.

That's us brits though. We moan when it rains and we moan when it's too hot.

Peace and Prosperity to all.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Our weather here has been beautiful, even more so than the previous years that I have been in this area. I'm not seeing anything over this way. In fact, if only weather can stay this way or duplicate next year, what it has done this year.

With that being said, the sheer number of earth-quakes around the world is alarming at best.

--airspoon

new topics

top topics

join