It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faces of Death.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
As a Nephilim I take offence to this, please stop exposing our agenda! We will finally take over the world in 2012 and enslave you all! Now that's out of the way, anyone fancy a pint?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX

Bavarian Illuminati survived, possibly to this day. Many of these theories propose that world events are being controlled and manipulated by a secret society calling itself the Illuminati. Theorists have claimed that many notable people were or are members of the Illuminati, including Winston Churchill, David Rockefeller and Zbigniew Brzezinski.

In addition to the shadowy and secret organization proposed by conspiracy theories, several modern fraternal groups claim to be the "heirs" of the Bavarian Illuminati and have openly used the name "Illuminati" in founding their own rites. Some, such as the multiple groups that call themselves some variation on "The Illuminati Order" use the name directly in the name of their organization, while others, such as the Ordo Templi Orientis, and the Grand Lodge Rockefeller founded by David Goldman, use the name as a grade of initiation within their organization.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX]

Sorry man, but there is no proof that the Bavarian Illuminati survived. If there is a group of genetically similar men controlling world events from behind the scenes, I'm sure they've been around a lot longer than 1776. They would not be "illuminati".

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ReturnOfTheOutlaw

I would say we are all a mix today, half fallen red and half blue human.
Red and Blue, none is all red and none is all blue.

Go with only this - and you are dead, go with only this | and you are dead.

this - and this | = + this.

There is no positive and negative, why don't you people wake up.
red and blue can be dark or can be light. If people give in and chose sides then it's game over.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
While most of you spent time on bogus stuff, the Iluminati and the Free Masons gets busy on things that matters like the control of the population and the take over of our planet. Who is the boss and soon your One World King Dictator? no is not Obama, Obama is just another hybrid poppet. Take another guess?

WAKE UP! my people tell your love ones what is about to happen and what you have to do to save them because the time is near and much people are asleep and some are dancing with the wolves. God protect us all cause you have seen nothing yet!!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

Because Bionicle, it's easier to remain asleep in the Matrix.

Taking that red pill is a &itch.

Most people like to think they are open minded but they aren't - they are a product of social conditioning. Some just more than others.

Good post.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I can't put it any better, true comment with wisdom, thank you.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Moses was laugh at, ridiculed, and even stoned at, people called him crazy because he was building an Arch on top of a mountain and spreading the word of God all mighty Jehovah. Well this post is my Arch and ATS is my mountain and I'm spreading the voice of God! just like Moses did cause humanity is in danger once more by these fallen Angels. Our human gene pool is been contaminated once again with these Nephilim, and I'm screaming out loud ((( Yeshua is coming ))) he is taking care of this problem once and for all and when he does? it's not going to look pretty, their is an army of hybrids and humans waiting for the second coming of our lord and saviour Jesus Christ, they will try to take him by surprise, making humans think that we will be invaded by Extra Torrential beings which is a lie and a deception. Jesus and his battalion of Angels will arrive, now do all of you know what to do in the last moment? how can you be save from this celestial war and distruction?

read the Holy Scripts of the Bible!

PREPARE MY FRIENDS AND SAVE YOUR SELVES AND YOUR LOVE ONES.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
A small clip I put together, look at the remarkable appearances.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The bible uses the expression "last days" to refer to the concluding time period leading up to a divinely appointed execution that marks the end of the system of things. The Jewish system with its worship built around the temple in Jerusalem experienced its last days from 33 to 70 C.E. What occurred then was pictorial of what would be experienced in a greatly intensified way and on a global scale at a time when all nations would be facing the execution of judgement decreased by God. The present wicked system of things, which extends worldwide, entered its last days in 1914, and some of the generation alive then will also be on hand to witness its complete end in the "great tribulation."

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
What indicates that we today are living in "the last days"?

The bible describes events and conditions that mark this significant time period. "the sign" is a composite one made of many evidences; thus its fulfillment requires that all aspect of the sign be clearly in evidence during one generation. The various aspect of the sign are recorded at Mathew chapter 24, 25, Mark 13, and Luke 21; there are further details at 2 Timothy 3:1-5, 2 Peter 3:3, 4, and Revelation 6:1-8. By way of illustration, we will consider it few outstanding portions of the sign.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
"Nations will rise against nations and kingdom against kingdom." (Matt.24:7)

War has marred life on the earth for thousands of years. International war and war within nations have been fought. But beginning in 1914 and the first World War was fought. This was not conflict between two armies on the battlefield. For the first time, all the mayor powers were at war. Entire nations - including civilians populations were mobilized to support the war effort.It is estimated that by end of the war 93% of the population of the world was involved. ( Regarding the historical significance of 1914 )

As for told Revelation 6:4 "peace was taken away from the earth. Thus the world has continued to be in the state of upheaval ever since 1914. World War II was fought from 1939 to 1945. According to retired Admiral Gene La Rosque, as of 1982 there had been another 270 wars since 1945. Upwards of a million person have been slaughter in warfare during the century. Also, according to 1982 edition of World Military and Social Expenditures, there were in that year 100 million people engaged directly or indirectly in military activities.

Is more required in order to fulfill this aspect of the prophecy? There are tens of thausand of nuclear weapons deployed for immediate use. Leading scientist have said that if the actions were to use even a fraction of their nuclear arsenals, civilization and possibly the entire human species would be destroyed. But that is not the outcome to which Bible prophecy points.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
"There will be food shortages... in one place after another" ( Matt. 24:7 )

There have been many famines in human history. To what extent has the 20th century been afflicted by then? World war led to widespread starvation in Europe and Asia. Africa has been stricken by drought, resulting in extensive food shortages. Late in 1980 the Food and Agriculture Organization estimates that 450 million people were hungry to the point of starvation, and up to a billion did not have enough to eat. Of these, some 40 million a year actually die -- in some years as many as 50 million -- because of the shortage of food.

Is anything different about the food shortage? Revelation 6:6 indicated that a small quantity of such staples as what or barley would be selling for a days wage ( a denarius; see Matthew 20:2) but the supplies of such items as olive oil and wine use by the people who are well to do will not be harmed. So apparently many will suffer shortage while other still get what they wanted. This situation is no longer local, but ((( GLOBAL ))). In 1981 New York Times reported: "The improvement in living standards and the growing demand for food prices, making it harder for the poorest country to import their food needs." In many lands the population of food, even with the aid of modern science, has not be able to keep pace with the increase in total population, Modern food experts see no real solution to the problem.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
For those of you that have seen the videos I posted of Alex Collier. So was he telling the truth about a second sun in our solar system?

Like alway from me to you here is the proof: www.youtube.com...

PS: why did ATS took out the videos I posted including my own?

Here is the astonishing video of our second sun just like Alex said there was.

((( SPREAD THE WORD )))

[edit on 29-8-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Just in case the link doesn't pop out for unknown reasons here is the name of the video on You Tube ( DEATH STAR CONFIRMED/ LEAKED NASA PHOTO / ARTIFACT DISPROVEN )

ATS Hummmmm?

[edit on 29-8-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Here is the very important Book of Enoch, there is 30 videos of it so obviusly I will not get them all here but here is the first one so you can start from there.

The Book of Enoch Part 1/30 - Audiobook (Truth about Giant Nephilim and the Annunaki)

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
VERY IMPORTANT, YOU MUST WATCH.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
"There will be great earthquakes" ( Luke 21:11 )

It is true that there were major earthquakes in centuries past; furthermore,with their sensitive equipment scientist now detect more than a million quakes a year. But no special instrument are needed for people to know when there is a Great Earthquake.

Has there actually been a significant number of major earthquake since 1914? With data obtained from the National Geophysical Data in Boulder, Colorado, supplemented by by a number of standard reference works, a tabulation was made in 1984 that included only earthquakes that measured 7.5 or more on the Richer scale, or that resulted in destruction of five million dollars (U.S) or more in property, or that caused 100 or more deaths. It was calculated that there had been 856 of such earthquakes during the 2,000 years before 1914. The same tabulation showed that in just 69 years following 1914 there were 605 of such quakes. That means that, in comparison with the previous 2,000 years, the average per year has been 20 times as great since 1914.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
"In one place after another pestilences" ( Luke 21:11 )

At the close of the first world war the Spanish flu swept around the globe, claiming upwards of 20 million lives and at a rate unparalleled in the history of disease. Despite advances in medical science, a heavy toll is exacted every year by cancer, heart disease, numerous sexuality transmitted disease, multiple sclerosis, malaria, river blindness, and Chagas disease.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
DR DEAGLE EXPOSES THE NEW WORLD.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
How much more do I have to prove to you of what is REALLY going on here?

Why is it that so many of you are ignoring this BIG DEAL of a mater?

Why are most of you aren't taking actions about this subject?

We don't have enough time, most of you people have to let go of your ignorance about your opinion or idea about the Bible!! I, my self use the Bible as reference for my research and it has open alot of hidden doors for me, and it could do the same for you.

((( WAKE UP ))) we are runing out of time here ((( WAKE UP )))

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join