It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faces of Death.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Link here ---> www.youtube.com...

Alex said him self that he went several time to the Bohemian Grove with Mike Hanson, no body but no body can get into the bohemian grove unless you are a member, and if his eyes aren't physical evidence enough for you then you are a blind sheep like Alex Jones likes to call his sheeps that believes in him. "in their face" and still people don't Don't get it!, I took my bandage of my eyes, he is leading PATRIOTS in to a trap!! You Tube is helping A/J to do this, Now you've been WARNED.

Alex Jones is not just a Zionist but a member of the Bohemian Grove and a Iluminati, this scum bag is a highbreed, he is not even human. He is brain washing our PATRIOTS and most of them are falling for it, no wounder they get busted all the time, Alex Jones is a one slick snake a "con artist" like he likes to puts it. This is why we see so much hatred tour humanity cause these highbreed are here to take over our planet and so far they are accomplishing this cause people discards the fact of the UFO phenomenon and visitation of ET here on earth, members of the Iluminati like Alex Jones and his other brain washing friends ridicules the UFO subject for their New World Order agenda. ((( PEOPLE NEEDS TO WAKE UP PATRIOTS )))

Mod Edit: BB Code.

PLEASE HELP ME DO THIS!!

Since 1940's the days of Roswell UFO crash, their has been tenth of thousands or maybe millions of humans abduction by an Alien race into their UFO ships. Today we have about 15 million High-breeds that has been created by these alien race called the Gray's a.k.a The Anunnaki a.k.a The Fallen Angels, they have been contaminating our human gene pool with this new Highbreed race like in the days of Noah. These are the sons and doughters of abducted people from around the world. Today we call them "REPTILIANS SHAPE SHIFTERS" or "HIGHBREEDS" these are members of the secret society of the Iluminati, studies estimate that this started since the time of Hitler this has been non stop till this day, this is wy we have seen so many changes doring our time. The elite have sworn secretsy about alien visitation here on earth making this top priority to carry out their agenda, the domination of our planet. The Iluminati is the perpetrator of the one world goverment ideology and the agenda for The New World Order, now is up to you to see if this is true or not! just dont sit there and do nothing, don't take anybodies word for it (nor mine) and investigate this phenomenon yourself choose wisely this time our government in the soon up coming election days for the last time, cause it will be our last.

Think Again UFO Angels and Gods 1
www.youtube.com...

Think Again UFO Angels and Gods 2
www.youtube.com...

Think Again UFO Angels and Gods 3
www.youtube.com...

Think Again UFO angels and Gods 4
www.youtube.com...

Thinks Again UFO Angels and Gods 5
www.youtube.com...

Think Again UFO Angels and Gods 6
www.youtube.com...
UFO Angels and Gods thinkagainproductions.com/

[edit on 17-8-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX]

[edit on 17-8-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Please moderator my video doesnt show.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
mhmmmmm.....your video doesent work...this man can help you fix it

www.wcer.us...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by serbianhawk
mhmmmmm.....your video doesent work...this man can help you fix it

www.wcer.us...

Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

The video begins with a mish mash of unrelated clips. Stars, 9/11, hoaxed alien skull image and a blond guy fighting a dragon. Then it shows a series of images showing the compression artifacts of uploaded videos. Eyes look weird etc. People in power are reptilians and so on...

Where are the chemtrails? How did they miss that out?

It was like a fairground ride in the head of a conspiracy addict. Not nice, but the music was okay.

If the reptilians have got their # together so much that an apple can't fall from a tree without it being part of the master plan...why can't they get the basics right? Surely it's 'evil villain 101' to get the eyes thing fixed?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Your jumping fast into conclusion keep looking at the other videos ( Think Again UFO Angels and Gods 1 ) and get a bit more educated and then see why the video message.

Mod Edit: Removed unnecessary quote of the entire post directly above.

Please read the following:

Quote the post immediately before yours: This makes no sense, and quoting the entire previous post above yours will result in a slight warning.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2010/8/21 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Here's my opinion, actually it's an opinion in question form... If that makes any sense!!

Ok, so I've read many opinions on how Alex is a disinfo agent and how he is just a pawn in the game to amass the people blah blah blah... I've also read (and obviously heard, many many times, on Alex's show) about how TPTB are tainting him and trying to make him look bad...

Can this video be a part of a possible conspiracy to make Alex look bad?
or
Is Alex really a shape shifting/highbreed, false prophet who is trying to trick people into believing something? (deflect the deflection...)

At this point there is no way for me to form an opinion as both sides are possible and I haven't found any evidence that makes one side more likely than the other!!

Just my .02$

Magnum

[EDIT] to fix spelling (i nid to lurn to spel)

[edit on 10/8/18 by Magnum007]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

My God!! how asleep you people are!? if you don't fined this FISICAL EVIDENCE enough there must be something wrong with you people. Alex Jones is with the Iluminati he him self had said that he been to the Bohemian Grove many time, dude like I said no body but no body can enter to that secreat society unless you are a member, and he is a member. How much would you guy's take on Alex Jones making fun of you ((( RIGHT IN YOUR FACE? ))) so I bet this is just another nut case that think of alex jones this and that so you will leave it at that and wont even bother to investigate this? tell me thats no truth? tell me you are a PATRIOT TRUTH SEAKER? if your not one of these things why bother then?

WAKE UP TO THESE HIGHBREEDS (((COME ON PEOPLE )))

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

The problem I have with these videos is that it's very hard to determine whether they are genuine or not... It's very easy for anyone to believe anything they see on video but I am a little more skeptical than most I guess... (I guess the fact that I am a LE and that facts and reasonable doubt are very important in my life kind of makes me think that way!)...

I'm not saying that this video is altered or genuine, I'm just saying that I still don't know what to think when it comes to Alex's "purpose"... Physical evidence is always relative to the person who is viewing it!

Magnum

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007

The problem I have with these videos is that it's very hard to determine whether they are genuine or not... It's very easy for anyone to believe anything they see on video but I am a little more skeptical than most I guess... (I guess the fact that I am a LE and that facts and reasonable doubt are very important in my life kind of makes me think that way!)...

I'm not saying that this video is altered or genuine, I'm just saying that I still don't know what to think when it comes to Alex's "purpose"... Physical evidence is always relative to the person who is viewing it!

Magnum

I understand what your saying and I would to but only if I didn't invastigate this, like this.

www.youtube.com...

Freeze the image on full screen and compare the eyes of the Muslum HIGHBREED, with an actual HUMAN " New york fire fighter" nothing compares to an actual human being, now their is your proof of a live living highbreed. like I said they been doing this in your face and no one simes to care at all! SPREAD THE WORD PLEASE!!

Some of the photos you saw in my video are cut clips from videos like these, other photos are from other Reptilian Resistance member that whant to expose these things to our people. If you see all my other videos all the pics are exposing something like Mars, Moon, etc etc are accurate from NASA's Viking rover. is obvious the fake pics I have like the Reptilian attacking a human on video Faces of Death.... what I'm trying to tell you is, I don't lie about these things.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Why any body is paying attention to this important issue here, this is been Ignored??? Jesus Christ what is it with you people!! every body should be paying attention here!!

This is one of the reason they don't talk about alien visitation here on Earth and most of you are layed back like nothing is happening here! at least do it for your love ones even if I'm wrong prove me worng for God sake!!

((( This is REAL )))

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
i see no proof whatsoever in any of this. nothing but opinion and speculation.
i have an open mind, i'm willing to watch or listen to anything, but it's gotta' be convincing to a point.
i'll watch the rest of the vids when i get a chance, but the only thing i really see here is an op that is preaching an agenda .

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9baaaa3633da.jpg[/atsimg]

His eyes look ok to me, so by your own reasoning you have been proven wrong.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT?? OH MY GOODNESS!!!

something is going on with you people, I just debunk the theory of the eyes with last video I posted from You Tube and still you can't see it? Even though I leave you the instructions?

God this aint happening no way!!

People are just not watching or reading and jumpin into conclusion really fast.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

i just listened to the last video, and seriously do not understand what you claim as the truth.
all i heard is a mans interpretation.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
CLIKCK VIDEO ----> www.youtube.com...

Freeze the image on full screen and compare the eyes of the Muslum HIGHBREED, with an actual HUMAN " New york fire fighter" nothing compares to an actual human being, now their is your proof of a live living highbreed. like I said they been doing this in your face and no one simes to care at all! SPREAD THE WORD PLEASE!!

In other words compare the eyes of the "muslim" with the "fire fighter", but put on wide screan so you can see better up close.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of post immediately above.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

i give up, i really don't see what your talking about.
i noticed more in the firefighters eyes, he was kinda lost staring into space a bit.
if you can be more specific about what i'm supposed to see i'll try again.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The eyes man the eyes!! compare the eyes of the Muslim with the fire fighter, I'm proving that this is not photo shop! These are the New Nephilim of to day!! created by the Gray's aka Anunnaki, aka Fallen Angels. The Grays are the one directing the agenda of the New World Order and almost all of our politicians around the world are ( highbreeds aka Nephilims.) this is why all that is going on now!! this is a spiritual war going on. don't you see?

Mod Edit: Removed quote of post directly above.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

please, i beg you, stop preaching for one minute and tell me what i'm supposed to see in his eyes.
what is it?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
So thats it cause I mentione anything about the bible and is fast realated to a church or religion? comen man!! Don't you see the drifrence on the eyes of these two guy's one have reptilian eyes and the other is just regular human being eyes. come on bro this is not right!!

[Mod Edit: Removed quote of post directly above.]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join