It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

alien? spirit? atmospheric anomaly? whats your expert opinion?

page: 1
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
some years back a friend and I experienced the most bizarre event during a fall deer hunt, and to this day haven't been able to figure out what it was? so i thought i might run it by you all and see what your make on it could be?

one early November morning i was in my tree stand bow hunting, when a nice 6 point buck presented himself within 10 yards below my stand. so presented with this fine opportunity i took the shot and hit my mark. the deer bolted and ran completely out of my site, so i proceeded to track him at the point of impact to where i found he had crossed the highway. during my search my friend john came out to see how my hunt was going, so he joined along as i needed a human marker from spot to spot as we moved along in our search for the buck, when suddenly i spotted the buck near a damp creek bed about 60 yards from the highway laying in a brush pile still heavily breathing.

I told my friend john we needed to stay back as to not startle the deer and restart the chase, so we sat down about 20 yards and quietly smoked a cigarette in wait for the deer to expire.

now here comes the freaky part:/

just as the deer was taking his last breath and as he exhausted. from his body a misty white vale apparition lifted and gently, silently, flew up through the trees and disappeared into the sky.

John and I instantly looked at each other and said simultaneously "did you see that?" what the hell was that?

he then decided he didn't want to help anymore and i had to yell at him that i still needed help getting the deer back to the house, and whatever it was? hadn't killed us....lol

the question i have is, could that have been the soul of the deer? could it have been an atmospheric anomaly? or could there be a real possibility that some aliens secretly live inside animals and leave when the host is no longer living?

I know this all seems so out of reality, but it was. Ive hunted deer and other animals my entire life and ive never once ever seen anything like that come after an expiration of the animal. it was very mysterious and actually beautiful. it looked like someone pulling a see through silk handkerchief from the center, with a aurora borealis feel to it...it was beyond weird











[edit on 17-8-2010 by aliengenes]




posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
was it cold? was there much snow? deers have much energy and they are warm animals, so it could just be a wapor...ive seen many similar stuff hunting back in a day...very interesting thread



posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by serbianhawk
was it cold? was there much snow? deers have much energy and they are warm animals, so it could just be a wapor...ive seen many similar stuff hunting back in a day...very interesting thread


actually it was about 65 degrees and about noon once i finally got to the deer.
I usually wait a little before i start perusing and there was no snow or wind. i was at the bottom of a valley.

the thing was like 6 feet long or longer and about 4 or 5 feet wide as it arose. it moved like an octopus jetting towards the surface of the ocean, but way slower



posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
My Not-so-expert-opinion, you say you were smoking? could it have just been the smoke from you ciggie crossing your line of sight?

If not, was it raining? Misty? Perhaps it was just water vapor evaporating off of the buck.

Peace.
ALS



posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes
 


My grandfather told me a story exactly like this. he was a rifle hunter. He would tell me the story when I asked him why he didn't hunt anymore. he was the kind of guy who might tell you a story, but for some reason I believed him about this one.

We, and all mammals, are made up of carbon, water, and energy. When we die, the carbon and water remain, but the energy goes away. I believe that energy is our soul. I think it explains a lot of the paranormal. You are lucky to have witnessed this.



posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
My Not-so-expert-opinion, you say you were smoking? could it have just been the smoke from you ciggie crossing your line of sight?

If not, was it raining? Misty? Perhaps it was just water vapor evaporating off of the buck.

Peace.
ALS


by the time the deer had expired we were no longer smoking. there was no mist or rain, it was a beautiful clear sunny day.

the deer didn't exhaust if from its mouth either. it came straight out the center of its back at the moment it quit breathing.

all the leaves were crunchy dry oak leaves



posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes
 


Well perhaps you really did see the deer's soul leave its body.

What a sight it must have been!


Peace.
ALS



posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Did you find anything funny when dressing the animal? Did it taste any different? When it was alive, was it acting like a normal deer? It could have been fleas or parasites, sworming off the animal when they couldn't detect a heart beat.

--airspoon

[edit on 17-8-2010 by airspoon]



posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
Did you find anything funny when dressing the animal? Did it taste any different? When it was alive, was it acting like a normal deer? It could have been fleas or parasites, sworming off the animal when they couldn't detect a heart beat.

--airspoon

[edit on 17-8-2010 by airspoon]


he was delish
yumm

he moved like he was suppose to and his pelt was shinny clean. i actually tanned his hide and gave it to my sister for a christmas gift for her tack room.

it was just that ghosty thing that got me.

but i do know what your saying about bugs. Ive seen that before on warmer hunt kills



posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
That is an awesome story but ....what kinda of cigarettes were you smoking ?! Acapulco Gold ?



Just kidding .....


I definitely believe in that as a possibility, that the soul leaves the body when we as well as any other animal dies.

This is what perpetuates the cycle of life. For that same energy will one day occupy another fetus and start the cycle all over again.

As I always mention, the legal and clinical definition of death is the lack of electrical activity in the heart and brain measured using electrical instruments called EKG.

Once we're dead, their is no more energy.
Similar to when you turn the juice off on your computer.....or kill the ignition on your car/motorcycle.

So where does the electrical energy go once we die ?

Just like you saw, it goes up into what we are told is heaven. Into the atmosphere, with all of the other electrical energy.

This same energy is why I am fairly certain that the ghost hunters can trace ghosts and their inherent energy by measuring fluctuations in electro magnetic fields.

Good story and thanks for posting that.

Thats what I come to ATS for !

Experiences like these that don't happen to all of us but can be shared amongst all of us !




posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I think personally it was the deers soul,This why I dont have the heart to kill anything.



posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
You can't see a soul as much as you can see someones emotions, only the representations of them through experessions.

What you witnessed was the spirit of the animal.

Now here's a question...

Did the animal die due to the injury of the shot, or did the animal die due to its spirit leaving the body?

And...

How severe of a wound does it take for a spirit to leave a body?



[edit on 17-8-2010 by Solofront]



posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee


That is an awesome story but ....what kinda of cigarettes were you smoking ?! Acapulco Gold ?



Just kidding .....


I definitely believe in that as a possibility, that the soul leaves the body when we as well as any other animal dies.

This is what perpetuates the cycle of life. For that same energy will one day occupy another fetus and start the cycle all over again.

As I always mention, the legal and clinical definition of death is the lack of electrical activity in the heart and brain measured using electrical instruments called EKG.

Once we're dead, their is no more energy.
Similar to when you turn the juice off on your computer.....or kill the ignition on your car/motorcycle.

So where does the electrical energy go once we die ?

Just like you saw, it goes up into what we are told is heaven. Into the atmosphere, with all of the other electrical energy.

This same energy is why I am fairly certain that the ghost hunters can trace ghosts and their inherent energy by measuring fluctuations in electro magnetic fields.

Good story and thanks for posting that.

Thats what I come to ATS for !

Experiences like these that don't happen to all of us but can be shared amongst all of us !



it was like a smoky white plasma that moved very gently. gave me instant goose bumps...lol

if thats what a soul looks like? its a beautiful calming thing to experience



posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Thats not what a sould looks like.


Did you catch my post up above...

I to have seen many strange things in the forest near where I live, I may post them some day.



posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
That had to be an amazing thing to witness!
sure it could have been many different possible explinations to this.. but my beliefs in the animal energies and beings that reside within them are quite special.. i grew up in a household where my father hunted often to put food on the table then, and hes always said he would never kill one because they are so beautiful, but they just taste sooo good lol
Personally i would be on the side of you are seeing the spirit energy leaving the now deceased animal..
i do really like the idea you mention OP of it possibly being an alien entity that reside in the host of animals in this world..very much food for thought that, and i have often considered similiar of the cats i have come to know over the years!
Thank you for sharing this, i hope you get some of the answers that may help you understand more


[edit on 17-8-2010 by corruptedtesssa]



posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
But what does it take for a spirit to leave its host body?



How severe a wound?



posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solofront
But what does it take for a spirit to leave its host body?



How severe a wound?



I'm not sure? but that inch and half of razor i sent through him was severely terminal



posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes


by the time the deer had expired we were no longer smoking. there was no mist or rain, it was a beautiful clear sunny day.

the deer didn't exhaust if from its mouth either. it came straight out the center of its back at the moment it quit breathing.

all the leaves were crunchy dry oak leaves


This is an amazing story and brings to mind an experience that I had just yesterday. After a rain shower here in central Texas, I was driving home at about 8:30pm and the sun was shining through the clouds. An approaching car came around a slight curve with its lights on and highlighted the vapor coming up off the asphalt. The sun was at right angle to my right, reflecting off the vapor. As I drove into the vapor with the sun at a different angle, there was nothing to see.

In no way am I suggesting water vapor is what you saw, but what ever was the phenomenon you saw, it may have only happened because of the sun being at just the correct angle to it and your position.



posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I had an uncle that quit hunting squirrels(only squirrels) after he one talk to him while he sat under a tree in the woods. He continued to hunt deer and rabbits, but never shot a squirrel again. He was a Chippewa Indian, maybe he was a little closer to nature.

He said the squirrel spoke perfect English. It started out by asking 'Who is there?' several times until my Uncle answered him, then continued with a short conversation. Nothing earth-shattering, but then he was talking to a squirrel. He was a very grounded person, I never knew him to lie or even exaggerate.

So, knowing that, I don't doubt one bit that you saw the deers life essence leave his body that day!


Interesting story! Thank you! Star and flag!

[edit on 17-8-2010 by butcherguy]



posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy
 


at one time i felt horrible about hunting deer, because i myself as a young boy really never understood the purpose, but once i moved to a farm that was over ran with them and my taste buds matured. they were more delish than greasy ole beef and way more healthy.

I just never knew that life forces, or souls lived inside them.

I was always taught in church that animals were soulless


I dont believe in church anymore




top topics



 
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join