It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who will you blame when the SHTF ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
When the SHTF which it is sure to do one way or another, who will you blame?

past generations?
this generation?
yourself?
TPTB?

I am only a 23 year old man and i personally feel somewhere along the line we as a race took a wrong turn, dont ask me where or what that turn was because i do not know! I know we all could have done things differently in life but would that have made a difference or are we as a race destined to destroy ourselves.

I look around and i see alot of good in this world but there is also alot of bad and i wonder if we had took a stand earlier in our evolution to stop the bad from going any further would we have a chance of surviving ourselves? So yeah thats my question!

Who will you blame when the SHTF ???

Peace and love x

Edit for spelling! Twice ( my keyboard is kind of messed up haha )

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Free4Ever2]

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Free4Ever2]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
When SHTF really breaks out, it will already be too late to blame anyone.

We'll ALL be goners for sure. 2nd line.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
whom ever was throwing the s___t

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Choose one:

- The Jews

- International Bankers

-Shapeshifting lizards

- Racism

-The Devil

- Alexander Hamilton

- Milli Vanilli

- Nazis

- Women

- Blacks

- Liberalism

- World Trade

- Corporations

- The Reverend Billy Graham

-Freemasonry

-Asians

- Fractional Reserve Banking

- The greys

-The government

-Old people

- Young people

- Chemtrails

- Fluoride

[edit on 17-8-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Don't blame yourself, forgive yourself because we need all of you when the shtf.

The results of this will cause those of us that have a future to activate and take part in the building of Heaven on Earth.

Eventually when we look back we will know that we were the ones we have been waiting for, and that no one is lost forever and to blame would only cause us to repeat History once again!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

Milli Vanilli - blame it on the wiggas, they're an easy target

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
GEORGE BUSH JR.

Everything is his fault. Obama acting like a dumbass? His fault. Cancer? You got it. Disneyland ride closed for maintainance? Yep, his fault too.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
It's everyones fault. It's my fault, your fault, TPTB's fault. This is what happens when you allow corruption and greed to run the world. This is what happens when you put value on pretend monopoly money. At the end of the day, when it's all said and done, people will come to realize they NEED one another, and cannot eat a dollar bill.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Its NATAS fault, thats who I blame!
2nd

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Blame is pretty much pointless once things finally do unravel; at that point you need to be watching out for you and yours because the systems that did that for you in the past will disintegrate faster than an ice cream cone on a hot July day. We all have played a part in the events that have brought us to our current situation but pointing fingers won't change or undo any of it.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Helig

Well said Helig!

Well said indeed!

I agree that once its too late then theres no point in blame, but as contradictory as this sounds, someone must be held accountable for the fall of the human race. Some will survive and those that do will need to make sure that someone doesnt do the same as has been done ni the past to create it all again and destroy it all again!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I've become so apathetic that I don't even know if it will ever hit the fan. It seems like for the past couple of years now, in the overall picture, everything has remained stagnant. People have been saying for years now that the US and the world would collapse, yet it's still going.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
kinda annoyed that the S hasn't HTF yet, i'm still waiting. but i blame nobody, i'm just going to stick to the plan and hopefully, the person who was to blame will be dead.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Well, if you must find a generation to blame, it would have to be the "Baby Boomers." they have practically made all the decisions since WW2.

Just my 2 cents.

But yes, there ia a lot of blame to pass around!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

- The Jews

- International Bankers

- Nazis

- Blacks

- World Trade

- Corporations

- Fractional Reserve Banking

-The government

-Old people

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

NATAS the rap group or the skater or the pc virus?

top topics

join