It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots fired in McKinney; one confirmed dead

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
CNN, is talking about this case right now... They called him a sniper... saying that he was shooting from the woods....

So, I guess that goes along with the claim that he set that truck on fire to lure the cops out...

Gah, it was just a little 15 second blurb....

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Openmindlight

Originally posted by Openmindlight
Finally someone decides to fight back against the facist police state police. Soon the day will come when we will all be free of our RFID chips.

Oh really? You're just begging to have a SWAT team come busting down your door at 3:00am for saying something like that if the wrong person ever reads it (and trust me--that person MAY have already seen it; just to let you know). And when that happens? God help you. Because I seriously doubt you're going to be as tough as you think you are behind that kind of talk.

[edit on 8/17/10 by Marked One]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Marked One

If you read what i wrote you would see that i was reffering to the police being the ones fighting back against the guy who was going to try to pull off a false flag attack, I would never condone the murder of police officers. Everyone just decided to start leaping to conclusions about what i said.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Sir, if that was truly your intent, I'd suggest making your point a lot more clear next time. I am not one for taking things out of context. As a younger guy, I did, but have sense done all I can to stop that terrible habit.

Also, if that was your intent, a simple explanation would have saved us time.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

No, your assumptions would have saved us the time. I clearly wrote my message you decided to start derailing.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I clearly wrote my message you decided to start derailing.

It got derailed the moment you said something stupid. Just saying.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I am not trying to get into an argument with you. I am saying several people mistook what you were trying to say, and how could you blame us when you say "finally someone fights back against the fascist police state police."

I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. I can't read your mind, you can't read mine.

Again, I am suggesting you make your point more clear. Like I have already said, there is a problem with certain types of rhetoric on these boards, and members who care for this site are fed up and will comment about it.

I am not saying this as someone who is angry I am saying this as someone attempting to revive this website to what it once was.

I'm extending an apology for the heated-ness.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Please your personal insults do nothing but degrade your character.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Please your personal insults do nothing but degrade your character.

Unlike the way you degraded your character a great deal by saying what you said in the first place which was stupid. And I still stand by what I say when I say 'stupid'.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

The person who keeps baiting you has already proven himself a troll and unable to communicate clearly.......if he truley was taken out of context. I have my doubts that they were, however, just let it go.........you can't out argue a wall.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The McKinney PD just had a news conference. They didn't release the name of the deceased suspect yet. They said he was armed with a .223, a 12-gauge and a 9mm. He fired over 100 rounds at police and the public safety building. Also, his trailer was loaded with wood chips, road flares, gasoline and ammonium nitrate. Police as of now have no motive and said it appears to have been a suicide by cop scenario.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Thanks for the update Aggie Man

Sad situation it was, I still don't understand what drives people to do this sort of thing.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Sorry to just jump in on this but, was there any word of diesel in the trailer
Im sure everyone knows you need diesel to make AMFO

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillbilly4rent

Sorry to just jump in on this but, was there any word of diesel in the trailer
Im sure everyone knows you need diesel to make AMFO

The police chief just said it was gasoline...he wasn't specific.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, the identity of the shooter has been released:

Police say 29-year-old Patrick Gray Sharp drove a Ford F150 pickup pulling a trailer to the station and set it on fire in an apparent attempt to draw people out of the building. Inside the trailer, police said, were wood chips, roadside flares, gasoline, and ammonium nitrate fertilizer, the type used in the bombing of the federal building in Oklahoma City.

www.dallasnews.com...

Also a correction on the handgun....it was a .45 not a 9mm.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I live about 20 minutes from McKinney. Not too much that I can add that Aggie Man hasn't already posted.

I'm really glad that outside of the gunman, no one was hurt. This could have been really bad.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
man, if i had a semiautomatic rifle and even just one thirty round magazine i bet i could put down between ten and twenty of them no problem.. this guy is a sorry excuse for a crazed gunman.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard

Finally someone decides to fight back against the facist police state police. Soon the day will come when we will all be free of our RFID chips.

Are you f*cking kidding me? Killing someone's father, brother, son, etc...is justified because you see them as a perceived threat?

Isn't that how it usually works? Why would it make a difference who does it for that very reason? I forgot, only the state is allowed to kill perceived threats without question. WTF?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Originally posted by yellowcard

Are you f*cking kidding me? Killing someone's father, brother, son, etc...is justified because you see them as a perceived threat?

Isn't that how it usually works? Why would it make a difference who does it for that very reason? I forgot, only the state is allowed to kill perceived threats without question. WTF?

What are you trying to say?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marked One
What are you trying to say?

I'm saying, when can you really justify killing anyone's son, mother, father, brother, etc.? You certainly cannot rightfully apply double standards that excuse the institutions and their members but condemn the citizen for acting in individual self-defense.

When the state feels threatened, it acts swiftly and decisively in "self-defense", not unoften being the initiator of violence and feeling justified in doing so. It keeps you in line with the constant threat of violence against you.

Based on the words of yellowcard, placing the act in the realm of self-defense against a perceived threat, I would say it's as justified as any other violence.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Yup, it was another false flag event. Here is the acid test:

www.liveleak.com...
"The investigation into the incident is ongoing and involves the .... the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, The Federal Bureau of Investigation..."

Also, look at the obviously satanically inspired 'horn of satan' motif of the college logo:
www.collin.edu...

[edit on 18-8-2010 by starviego]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join