It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Israel has 8 days to strike Iran'

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I wonder if anyone has suggested yet, that perhaps, they fuel the reactor, set things up to run, and just before she goes online there is a horrible industrial accident, preventing the reactor from operation.... (i.e.) no radiation, no world war, and no one to blame.... Of course that'll never happen.....right????

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

I highly doubt it. The only realistic thing that will stop this going ahead is Russia pulling out at the last minute for whatever reason. There is no indication of that however..

I think this plant will go online, the days will pass without incident and that will be that probably! Then we all wait for the next damning piece of information that heralds the imminent strike on Iran

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
reply to post by freetree64

... ... ...
Then we all wait for the next damning piece of information that heralds the imminent strike on Iran

Here is some damning possible scenario for everyone mind...

There will be a covert operation by Mossad on Busheshr power plant which will destroy Iran nuke country ambition, the Russians and the world will be very pissed about the "accident" and the nuke fallout, the blame is on Iran because the MSM psychological war machine polish the news. Iran will not retaliate because angered by the world, but the world hate against suspected Israel will be stronger than ever.

Its gonna be another 911 false flag op but on a different soil, but its all just a theory, feel free to be oppose. I just make the mission draft, let the stupid nutjobs do the dirty things.

But you see, theres no need for all out war

[edit on 18-8-2010 by RainCloud]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RainCloud

Not a bad theory

But I don't see anything of the sort happening. Bushehr will go online without incident IMO!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a new member provided some potentially pertinent information via a link.

i don't know how legit this is, but some of the terminology used is choice wordage for stuff.

this is the new member's intro:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

this is a site claiming that israel is preparing to do something:
griffithcolsonintelligenceservice.us...

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by wylde99

Dont worry good ole USA pulled out of Afganistan now they are on there way to help clean up for their secret rulers.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Here's a report from RT with Wayne Madsden about Bolton speaking out. Madsden mentions other targets in Iran.

[edit on 8/19/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I would think there are at least few ways to force Iran to shut down the reactor without destroying the rods.

Why not just take out the cooling system for example?

If the reactor lost its cooling ability they would be forced to shut it down or risk causing a breach/meltdown.

I guess it would all depend on the layout of the plant.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
That would be temporary at best. Like sabatoging the radiator in your neighbors car. Yeah he wont be driving THAT day......

Originally posted by lunchmanstan
I would think there are at least few ways to force Iran to shut down the reactor without destroying the rods.

Why not just take out the cooling system for example?

If the reactor lost its cooling ability they would be forced to shut it down or risk causing a breach/meltdown.

I guess it would all depend on the layout of the plant.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Arab sources: A major military surprise is close. Galant scandal a smokescreen

"War preparations are reported by military sources in Tehran and Damascu. In Tehran, Iran's Revolutionary Guards announced Friday, Aug. 20: "IRGC is in full readiness to encounter firmly with the stupidity of the US and the Zionist regime."

www.debka.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
It's tonight or BOLTON WRONG AGAIN.

Probably Bolton wrong again.

That piece of garbage warmongering brat.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Time is running out for Israel....nightfall is about to occur over there and then its Saturday. My guess is that the Russians are already there-and who knows what time they start loading the fuel. Could be just 12-14 hours away from that time?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

That is a misquote taken out of context. Why do people insist on repeating it other than to demonize Iran?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

I dislike people playing the racist card but I can not help but always ask two variations of the same question when it comes to the Middle East.

What white European country would be threatened with bombing, invasion, etc, if they decided to build a nuclear weapon? Italy? Holland? Spain?
What non-white Muslim country would NOT be threatened with bombing, invasion, etc, if they decided to build a nuclear weapon? Syria? Iran? Who?
Don't you see something fundamentally wrong with what we all know are the actual answers to these questions?
So is our actual policy Weapons for Western Whites only?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Is it tonight or Iran is nuke capable?

What time frame does Israel have to do the job?

What time (GMT) does the nuke place go on line?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Tonight is the last night before they fuel up the reactor. That doesnt mean they are "nuclear capable" as far as weapons goes...it just means they now have a fully functional operational nuclear reactor from which potential weapons could be made down the road. Tonight was the last night looked at as a deadline by many because once the fuel has been loaded into the reactor, if it were to be bombed it would release radiation all over the place.

Its 10:00 Friday night there right now....what about 8 more hours of darkness before sunrise? Not sure what time during the day tomorrow the fuel will be loaded but there will be a ceremony as well so it all probably starts fairly early in the day.

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
Is it tonight or Iran is nuke capable?

What time frame does Israel have to do the job?

What time (GMT) does the nuke place go on line?

[edit on 20-8-2010 by princeofpeace]

[edit on 20-8-2010 by princeofpeace]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Israel says they will nto allow Iran to go nuclear but they don't have a choice now... That plant is not for enrichment, so they have nothing to worry about.

If Iran went full tilt, they couldnt even have a "bomb" in 5 years... actually Iran can NEVER make a bomb because there are IAEA inspectors at every site.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Israel says they will nto allow Iran to go nuclear but they don't have a choice now... That plant is not for enrichment, so they have nothing to worry about.

If Iran went full tilt, they couldnt even have a "bomb" in 5 years... actually Iran can NEVER make a bomb because there are IAEA inspectors at every site.

If IAEA Inspectors are at every site in Iran, then why have we slapped 4 sets of UN Sanctions on them?

Didn't they reveal some secret Sites that had been built underground that nobody knew about?

There are too many un-answered questions and some definately smells fishy.

If they had complied with everything, not threatened anybody and been open / normal about their activities, there wouldn't be any tension over there.

We and several other countries wouldn't have warships / subs parked off the Iranian coastline if they were being seen to be reasonable etc.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53

If IAEA Inspectors are at every site in Iran, then why have we slapped 4 sets of UN Sanctions on them?

Didn't they reveal some secret Sites that had been built underground that nobody knew about?

There are too many un-answered questions and some definately smells fishy.

If they had complied with everything, not threatened anybody and been open / normal about their activities, there wouldn't be any tension over there.

We and several other countries wouldn't have warships / subs parked off the Iranian coastline if they were being seen to be reasonable etc.

1. They set sanctions because Iran will not abandon their Nuclear Programme.

2. Iran told IAEA AND THE UN about those reactors then France/US came out saying they were "hidden" and amadnijihad said "well we told iaea/un about these reactors, do I have to call every world leader and tell them directly"

They probably want to aquire Nuclear Weapons, sure why not... ISRAEL is whom sent the region into an arms race not Iran lol

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Cheers for that prince. I really am amazed that Israel is going to let them go nuke after what they did to Iraq and Syria when they wanted nukes. cold War in the ME may bring about a peace like in central Europe in the 80's but does Israel and/or Iran actually want that?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join