It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET go to hell!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
S&F for your efforts OP, just remember Enoch was picked up by the good 1z.
2nd

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
OP - Why do ETs have to be good or evil? Have you ever thought that good and evil are words made by humans that represent human emotions? If there are ETs.. maybe they don't have good and evil.. maybe they don't have fear.. or anger.. or love.

Could ETs be evil? Sure they can... and if they are, I think that alone proves that they ARE our brothers. If they are evil, it proves they share the same "DNA" or "genes" as humans do.. because not all forms of life have the capability to be evil.

And if there are evil ETs.. then there must be good ETs. In physics they say "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." That applies to everything in this universe. Including good and evil.

I for one do not believe the bible is god's word.. but that's a debate for another thread...

but since you do believe....

Genesis 1:1 - "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth....

Genesis 1:14 - "....He also made the stars."

Isaiah 45:7 (King James Version)
"form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."

So there you have it... in God's own words.. he created humans and the earth.. he created the sun, the moon and the stars.. he created good and evil.. therefore, God created ETs.. and therefore they are our brothers.. for better or for worse.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by alonzo730
Finally, some one who believes the truth. They are out to deceive the world. If they're so benevolent, why do they need to abduct people?

Understand that the Greys are not the only ETs out there. There are a lot more of them and they came in all sizes and shapes. There are benevolent ETs and there are also malevolent ETs. You just can't paint all of them in a single stroke.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I cannot express how happy I am to hear my own words in another. I include this thought process, the OP's thoughts, in nearly all of my postings that have to do with evil, bad, or ill-intent. If you haven't run into me yet it may be your Demon doesn't want you to hear the truth, but truth be told what I am about to say I have said on several occasions here at ATS. I will only change my beliefs the moment this Universe is cut-off from that Universe and we are all safe from their manipulations.

No one is being Abducted by Space Travelers! These are inter-dimensional beings who wish to bring their Universe to our Universe. Somehow there has been a breach between the two Universes; soon they will pour forth in numbers we cannot count. They come through blood sacrifice, by ritual magic, and by a longing that we all carry within us. This doorway has likely been opened since Mankind began, such as the tales of the Babylonians. The tales of King Solomon. The tales of the Djinn in Islam. The tales of all the peoples when they speak of "those" and their workings on our World. Simply open the Kabbalah and you will know there are doorways that man can open.

However, we know, and you know, and they know that the time is short now because the return of our "LORD", not GOD, but Lord Christ will cast these demons back where they belong, and the real kicker is that all of their "attachments" go with them. No not cell-phones, the attachments are You!

Now is the time to be actively casting out your own person Demon, because each and every one of us carries within us a Demon. Some are worse than others, some do have humor, some do have a sense of caring; but do not be fooled, even the caring demon has no Soul! Only you have a Soul and through that Soul they have been able to infiltrate our Universe.

Those creepy grey bodies are constructs! I bet if you could capture one right now you would find out it consists of both human and cow DNA, and God only knows what else. If there is a Space Traveler to visit us they will look like us, exactly like us, because we are their offspring, and they are our true Lords.

If you do find yourself in Hell because you couldn't rid yourself of this evil, you will return to live again to play out this part of your Salvation once more in 1000 years; and then you will be given the choice once more to either be cast back to Hell for eternity or remain here in this Universe where the truth of our Everlasting Life will be revealed.

Satan is Society, the Devil is a Demon of High Ranking, and Lucifer is an Angel of God. (that last part always gets a person's gut clenching because of our foul indoctrinations).

Man is Lost right now, possessed enough to carry out sickness upon other men, war upon other men, and death upon their own children; they are but attachments to Evil.

I agree, S&F, ET GO TO HELL! Even though we know ET is not a correct title. Demons go to Hell where you belong!

How do we cast out our Demons? We can begin by not lying. No embellishing the truth, no fairy tales, no "just kidding" jokes of mis-truths, you simply stop lying. The Demon will find the exercise in truth repulsive and adverse to their evil ways. Could you imagine if all of our "possessed" leaders of the World simply stopped lying?

Our President is going to Hell because he is a Big Fat Liar. Not because he is a Liar in as much he is an instrument of lies and this is the realm of the Demon. Besides, we all know that Barack Hussein Obama is the False Prophet, and he will stand beside the AntiChrist to Champion the cause of Demons.

If you like this Country, and you like the Leadership, then by all means keep them because soon they will all be cast into Hell because they are nothing but "attachments". Think about it. Heaven on Earth is real, but everyone has been fooled to think that "this is Hell". If you say that, "Life is Hell, or this is Hell", then they have you already and it is up to you to save yourself. No one but you can save yourself. It is your Free Will and your Choice, so don't lie! Don't lie on Facebook, don't lie on IM's, don't lie to people on the street, don't lie to your parents, don't lie to your lovers, and above all else do not lie to your children! To lie is a lie against your Soul and that is exactly how they enter you!

Children and Animals do not have Demons, but if they begin to Lie then they open themselves to becoming "attached". Soon there will be more Demons than Men! God Forbid!

In the Name of Christ, Our Lord and Saviour, cast these Demons into the fiery pits of Hell and never allow them to return until the time is right to rescue the Lost Souls. May they be sane enough to hear the Truth!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

No I am not basically saying what you are saying I am saying. I said 1/3 of the Agels fell. That leaves 2/3 that did not fall.

How can you say I am saying what you said I am saying when I did not say what you say I did say?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

very informative and interesting. im curious as to what this "longing" is within each of us that is being exploited.

any more info would be appreciated.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cor Leonis
ET go to hell!

Misleading.

I thought I was going to get to bash Entertainment Tonight.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/752021bdab11.jpg[/atsimg]

I just hate them so much...

:bnghd:

TheAssoc.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by TheAssociate]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join