It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET go to hell!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Opinions are like noses, everybody has one. Therefore, I will stick mine out there, my opinion that is, and state with great confidence that this opinion is closer to hitting the mark regarding the alien and their agenda than any other. All opinions are speculative, since ET has a problem with just sitting still. But, I believe my speculation comes with not only a host of those with the same understanding but, more importantly, revelation of these beings, including their agenda in which is anything but benevolence.

This is an opinion page, not a research page. This opinion is the result of the research. To draw your own conclusion of the matter, I would suggest conducting some research of your own.

Some here on ATS get a kick out of telling others: "Prove it!" Well, I don't have to prove anything. I'm throwing my opinion out there, take it or leave it. Makes no difference to me.

Jesus said, "My sheep hear my voice." Others will mock and scoff at truth.

So, knowing now that this is only an opinion, I will proceed, just so long as everyone knows I do not have the time to go back and note all reference materials that have been cause to form this certain opinion.

CAUTION: They are not here for our benefit! Some have stated that they are our space brothers. Well, if they are who I believe they are, they are not MY brothers!

These beings who manifest themselves in various ways are part of a hiearchy of evil with their overall agenda too deceive.

2000 year old script defines this hiearchy as being, 1.Principalities 2.Powers 3.Rulers of the Darkness of the World and 4.Spiritual Wickedness in High Places.

The big show is coming! And, many will fall for the strong delusion that will end in their eternal destruction, the destruction meant for them, the Fallen Ones who brought it about by their own Will.

They can only hate mankind and we must hate them or else follow them to their destiny.

Searching for ET? Why? What do you think you will get, a big slobbering kiss? You may get some slobbering when they return in mass, BUT!

1/3 of the Angels fell and eternal separation from The Almighty God is their reward. Many of these beings have manipulated and continue to manipulate physical matter to have a physical body fashioned so as to show relationship with mankind. They are evil spirit beings with physical form by material manipulation with deception dripping from their fangs.

There will be no rescue for them from the eternal flames of hell. (Gehenna)
Their desire is your company and your eternal separation from The Almighty as well.

This is no joke, in my opinion of course. Their play time is almost over and they know it. I would be careful about laughing at this matter. You may be crying later or rather weeping and knashing of teeth.

You can have joy later if you cry now!

ET wants your soul and they will manifest in a strong delusion to get it.

This in my opinion is the truth, just as Jesus Christ himself is The Way, The Truth and The Life that has brought salvation from that eternal separation. But, that salvation is extended to humans only, not Fallen Angels/ET/Aliens/Demons/Devils.

ET will experience that eternal separation with Satan, the Devil as their Commander-In-Chief.

Don't go with the flow. They are so deceptive that they transform themselves as being Angels of light. Haven't you noticed that even now in the World that that which is bad is said to be good and that which is good is said to be bad.

The mind is the battlefield and that is why it is necessary to put on the helmut of salvation. (I Thessalonians 5:8) A helmut (hope of salvation) protects the head/mind from endless suggestions.

Yes ET may have had access to area's of the Solar system but they first had audience with their Creator until they rebelled with the Rebel, Lucifer/Satan.

The harvesting of DNA is not for our benefit. They mean to bring about that One World Authority in a One World System. Not only so, but a hybrid army is awaiting their release from the abyss. I told you they hate the human.

That's my opinion!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Cor Leonis

ATS is about fact, so yes you have to prove it. You’re entitled to your opinion however if you say oranges are green and can’t prove it then guess what your wrong and oranges are still orange. If you say in my opinion oranges are green, and can’t prove it don’t expect me to agree with you or challenge what you have to say.

If I transfer this analogy to your thread, can you prove that ET is doing the work of the devil, if not then I completely disagree with your opinion and think you are fundamentally wrong. So sorry to annoy you but can you prove any of what you said in you thread as being fact.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cor Leonis

They can only hate mankind and we must hate them or else follow them to their destiny.

Good opener OP, in particular why do you believe the above?

The thing about the hostile alien hypothesis is why?? They didn't evolve to eat us, all our mineral and elemental wealth is freely available throughout the Solar System to a space faring species. This only leaves imho dogma and religion as reasons for attack and imho a race that has achieved interstellar travel would have overcome dogma and religion, if they hadn't they'd probably blow themselves up before advancing to interstellar.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Ok and the human race is any nicer?

I believe aliens are real whether they look human, pink, grey, reptoid or human like and I also believe that just like the human race some of their species will be nice and some will be not so nice.

I won't tell them to go to hell, I will welcome them just like I welcome anyone else I come in contact with on this planet. If my fate is to be devoured by an alien then so be it......I'd rather not for the record

I know this is your opinion and you are entitled to it but could you point out with sources of what you have read as to why you came to this conclusion.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The proof I have is written throughout scripture. The Holy Word of God.

It is very difficult to expound on this matter using scripture when the majority of folk do not believe the Holy Bible is The Word of God or Holy.

Therefore I choose to write this as an opinion. And, I did not write this for the sake of one to critisize but, for many to ponder.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
they can't go to hell even if they wanted to. they have no souls. if they wanted to meet our leader, i'd like for them to meet satan.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Star and Flag for sharing with us how you feel right now about this.

i can see you put a lot into that opening post, although i don't agree with some of ... or most of it. at least you step up and author a thread to share with us how you feel, and for that i can say S&F.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Finally, some one who believes the truth. They are out to deceive the world. If they're so benevolent, why do they need to abduct people?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I believe in what is written in the bible, that does not mean that i have to believe that there are evil ET’s working at the behest of Satan. I think i am right in saying that there is nothing in the bible that explicitly points to anything along those lines. Therefore i would ask you to prove you hypothesis without using the bible, I actually think it a form of blasphemy to manipulate holly tests in this way.

You put this up on a public forum, people will openly criticise it and will challenge you if i disagree. I cannot ponder the implications of what you have said unless i believe what you have said, so can you prove ET is working for Satan

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by alonzo730
If they're so benevolent, why do they need to abduct people?

See my signature.....

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

no offense, but.....

3,000+ years ago, maybe it was easier for moses to sell the idea of getting the ten commandments from a bush that was on fire than getting them from a being from outerspace.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cor Leonis
The proof I have is written throughout scripture. The Holy Word of God.

It is very difficult to expound on this matter using scripture when the majority of folk do not believe the Holy Bible is The Word of God or Holy.

Therefore I choose to write this as an opinion. And, I did not write this for the sake of one to critisize but, for many to ponder.

And I suppose you can prove beyond any doubt whatsoever that your "Holy Book" was written by one of the many Gods in the Bible? Which one, exactly, did write it? Friend, men wrote that book, not God, so get over yourself. Everyone knows the Gods in the bible are ETs anyway. You cannot sit there and know this would not happen. Sit yourself down and read the thing, all of it, then come back here and repost what you find.
Also, check here:

Spacecraft and Extraterrestrials in the Bible and History

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

True but this still does not prove the OP’s hypothesis.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown

True but this still does not prove the OP’s hypothesis.

i'm not sure i like the OP's hypothesis myself, but in the OP's defense, the word "opinion" is mentioned.

opinion to me means based upon current understanding of facts made available to the OP's rational sum of logic.

although, i can also understand your view that opinion is probably not a get out of proof free card. and, opinion should not be used as an excuse for ignoring facts or pertinent evidence either.

but, in my opinion, i offer someone a little more leadway when they say: "This is my opinion".

don't worry, opinion is not a permanent delusion.

opinion is a temporary state of mind, allowing one time to be edited, and leaving space for evolving into something more focused, i think.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

First I agree with you 100% friend that there are evil aliens which exist within this dark realm and yes they have the ability to shape shift into whatever their invading planet see as safe and welcomming. They afterall have the intelligence behind them from their master SATAN not sure its LUCIFER though.

Anyway I personally refer to E.T. as our star brothers from another star. But when I do I am refering to the ANGELS PART OF the 2/3 (like unfallen watchers for 1 example those who obeyed the CREATOR) and the armies they have spawned and injected into this universe as well THEY ARE UNDETECTED EVEN BY EVIL ALIENS.

I agree also that the 1st invasion pay attention to 1st because this is important. I agree that the first invasion may be an evil 1 that can either be the evil 1z returnning to this location or some type of PROJECT BLUEBEAM MINIPULATION. The Bluebeam version of invasion would be an approach of evil 1z and then they are destroyed by Earth military forces uniting Earth. The real evil 1z will come in and destroy what they feel is threat and salvage what they want even people ladies for reproduction men for slaves even worst or food. They do not conversate nor have any compassion for any form of life even life that tries to kiss up to them. Remember this the's.

The good E.T. or ANGELs will become known once all who are with the HOLY 1 ARE MARKED for saftey from locust stingers
. (Son of God) RETURNS FOR BATTLE

marked for preperation then the Good will intervine-THIS IS LEGION FOR THERE ARE MANY. When they/LEGION show up all that the evil kingdoms have done shall begin to go into FAIL status. The ill kingdoms built within this universe with Earth as its throne will be destroyed and all who remain within this dark kingdom shall be JUDGED and casted with their king SATAN, not sure LUCIFER the real light that will show the fake light what power light really possess.

So yes they are comming but is it bluebeam or somethings that the bluebeam workers have not even considered that will destroy them as well FEARFULL SELL OUTS TO YOUR OWN HERD, SMH. Either way LEGION IS in the mist and natas armies will be destroyed along with all they have attempted to create outside of the GATES OF HEAVEN. They are not true creators hence why it always ends up inperfect in need of specimens or dna samples THE CREATOR MAKES DNA samples they have been recreating..yawns AT THEIR BOARD/MAJIK WAYS.

Peace my friend and REMAIN FEARLESS for they are fool of fear (they trimble @ the thought of them facing death how ironic? as much death as they have distributed). This is why they cling so deep to technology to respawn them and keep them alive if that is what they consider it lmao...

Mabey Earth is a TRAP and soon as they get close enough they wont be able to escape.

VENUS ----+ ( ) +----

[edit on 8/17/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

Satan cannot love. Neither can any who followed him in his rebellion against The One True God of Love. Hate is the nature of evil. I have not heard of anyone who has been abducted and DNA extracted saying that ET asked nicely to harvest DNA.

Darkness does dark things. I can't hardly believe I have to explain such foundational issues.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Remember LUCIFER is helping you, is REAL LIGHT not part of natas artificial light GAMES OF DARK MAJIKZ.

Revelations 2:25 to 2:28

25Only hold on to what you have until I come.

26To him who overcomes and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations—

27‘He will rule them with an iron scepter;

he will dash them to pieces like pottery’b—

just as I have received authority from my Father.

28I will also give him the morning star.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

It's about time someone tells the truth behind the UFO
phenomena.Star and flag for you!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
OP has to understand that just like there are good and bad humans, there will also be good and bad ETs. You are basically saying that only the humans on earth are the good beings that God created. Everyone else that came outside of earth are bad beings. That is highly improbable.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join