It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corexit being sprayed at night? Thats the word..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
georgewashington2.blogspot.com...

After weeks of saying that dispersants haven't been used since closing the well, reports are coming out that BP and the Gov't are working together at night, even using C-130s to spray corexit at night.

Vessels-of-Opportunity workers are speaking out.... its all coming together now.

BP says "we don't see no oil.... it must be gone"

In reality, UGA scientists say its still there, whistleblowers say they are still using corexit at night, and a new report says its in canyons 40 miles off the coast of florida.

Nothing fishy to me... just Business as Usual.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by docpoco
BP says "we don't see no oil.... it must be gone"

In reality, UGA scientists say its still there, whistleblowers say they are still using corexit at night, and a new report says its in canyons 40 miles off the coast of florida.
’”

In reality BP and UGA scientists are working on the same team purposely disseminating conflicting reports.

My assessment of the above info you graciously posted tells me that there is no oil but they are spraying under the cover of darkness for a sinister purpose that may have nothing to do with dispersing oil.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
During the oil gusher I noticed a significant drop in Chem-trails being sprayed. As in... I went from noticing them everyday to not seeing any for a couple months. I'm wondering if they had to pool resources to spray correxit in the Gulf??? Now the chem-trails are back so after they "capped" the well they resumed spraying at night only hence not needing the extra resources.

join