It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Linked Thread, UK Airspace and Specific Posts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Hi All,

Not terribly sure if i am allowed to post a thread that is linked into another thread, i dont mean to steal "the limelight" as so to speak from the original thread but i saw a couple of other posts in that thread that are identical to what i experienced that havent been discussed fully. Maybe there are a few others out there with the same experiences as a few of us others have had.

My Experience

Late one evening, about 1 month ago i was sitting at home talking to my mum, it was late at night and we live in the countryside. We live near Aberdeen and the airport is not 24hours, it closes at about 10pm or so. It was after midnight and there was a noise like a helicopter getting louder and louder, it got so loud it seemed like it was going to land on my house, i said to my mum "what is that", she being nieve said its a plane, but there are no planes at that time of night nor that are that loud. As it got louder and louder, the noise remained stationary for about 1 min, then the sound vanished very very quickly compared to how it arrived...if that makes sense.

I didnt go out to check as it was late and the doors were locked, all i did was look out the window but couldnt see anything.

I would be very keen for others to share their thoughts and experiences as i know there are others out there with the same, these might be related or maybe not but its too much of a coincidence to be ignored i think!

One other poster mentioned about red lights accompanying the sound, thats why i have posted it in this topic.

*please move if inappropriate*

[edit on 17/8/10 by jrmcleod]

[edit on 17/8/10 by jrmcleod]

new topics

join