It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lost Betty Hill Interview *VIDEO*

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I had seen the case referred to at ATS, but never knew about it till yesterday- Duh\
Now I will have to look into that doctors other cases, for validity.
They spent 6 weeks with him in order to get that far.

I would have asked Betty while she was under hypnosis, what were on those pages in that book.
And for Barney, did he still have his gun afterward.

Finally I want to find out about the marks on the trunk.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

Yeah, I had to remind myself that hypnosis isn't the be-all and end-all of compelling evidence. Just listening to the regressions got me all carried away.

Finally I want to find out about the marks on the trunk.

Same here. It's too late now and even if there were photos and whatever else, the story would carry the same level of plausibility. Intriguing and inconclusive...

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I seen the interview last night, my heart has ached all day for Barney, that is genuine fear he is trying to release. Betty acts like a sweet lady, I would love to see her photos of later encounters, does anyone have these photo? Great find.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Small note on the abduction purpose, the needle inserted and the male female combo.
Did they have a baby? I can't find that info.
If so was it half black? It might be living proof...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tribble

Small note on the abduction purpose, the needle inserted and the male female combo.
Did they have a baby? I can't find that info.
If so was it half black? It might be living proof...

It's been suggested that Betty had an amniocentesis (before it was used or even; invented by science) which monitors the health of a baby. She could've had an hybrid-pregnancy and not known it.
I don't remember Barney having had an injection and they never had a child together (they were married later in life)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

TY for your input- so there was no baby born after the indecent that anyone knows of.

As I recall, Barney didn't "remember" the probing much at all. Soon after the indecent he broke out in warts in a circular pattern around his "area"- which could have been an STD.
I am not letting this case go, but investigating probable STD wart patterns is where I will draw a line.

I emailed an investigator about the analysis of the trunk, as every report seems to skim right past the only physical evidence in the whole case.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tribble
reply to post by Human_Alien

TY for your input- so there was no baby born after the indecent that anyone knows of.

As I recall, Barney didn't "remember" the probing much at all. Soon after the indecent he broke out in warts in a circular pattern around his "area"- which could have been an STD.
I am not letting this case go, but investigating probable STD wart patterns is where I will draw a line.

I emailed an investigator about the analysis of the trunk, as every report seems to skim right past the only physical evidence in the whole case.

I see 'probing' and 'injections' as two different events.

Not having any experiences with STDs, somehow I doubt the outbreak of warts would be in a circular pattern. Here's a site with photos of STD warts (too graphic to insert photo).
www.avert.org...

I believe Betty's niece Kathy, addressed the trunk evidence.
(side note) I met Kathy & Betty in 2002 @MUFON symposium and both were very kind. Maybe you can get in touch with her to ask some questions?
www.kathleen-marden.com...
sites.google.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
OK time for a positive contribution for the ATS ET/UFO forum...

Everyone who knows their UFO stuff will know of the Betty and Barney Hill Contact/Abduction case, but have you ever seen this interview!?

Hi watchZEITGEISTnow, thanks for sharing this.

I just did watch all the videos with Betty and cannot say other then it was a real treat.
What a marvelous interview from a really wonderful lady who shared her experience and really interesting views on the matter.

This is her amazing picture of an as she claimed landed UFO.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1a0666b0c888.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join