It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chupacabra, alien, or hoax?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I posted this earlier, but my links didn't work. I'm trying it again..... my apologies..

I came across these videos recently on the Huffington Post's website, but they are posted on YouTube as well. I've never seen them before, but you may have. At any rate, they are pretty interesting. If they are a hoax, they are some of the best I've seen. I'd like to know if you've seen these before or if you have information regarding whether or not they've been debunked.

The first video is a montage of video footage, drawings, and the like of what is alleged to be chupacabras. Of particular interest are the video clips at 0:15, 1:00, and toward the end of the video. These clips depict strange humanoid-looking beings--one walking through a wooded area and the other squatting and then running away when it spots the guys with the camera. The second video is apparently the original footage of the humanoid who sees the camera and runs, but it includes audio.

They allege these things are chupacabras. However, IMO, they look like aliens (like I really know what an alien looks like), because I've always understood a chupacabra to look more like an animal.

Please let me know your thoughts. Hopefully, these links work...

[edit on 17-8-2010 by NightGypsy]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Your videos are not working sir.

However, I personally would not put chupacabra and ET in the same sentence. I believe that they are two completely separate things.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I hope it's not that skun monkey in a trap again. It's the only vid on YT that has the same 'Chupacabra, Alien or hoax' tagline.

Just sayin'.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by pazcat]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Anyway i fixed it.
Glad it's not the other vid but i have seen this before too.
HOAX i believe is the answer.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Definitely not a monkey. Looks like a very skinny naked man to me. I see nothing too scary about him unless ugly really bothers you. He looks like, well, Gollum.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Here we go, I knew I'd find something.
Here is another thread although I am sure there are more.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They seem to say it was part of Diesels Fallen Angel collections advertising campaign.
So basically it was viral marketing.

Clip related.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Do a search. Your first 'Gollum' video has been up 1.000.000 times, and then other one has also been discussed.

Yes of course they are fake, and no, they have absolutely nothing to do with chupacabra or aliens (Where do people get these things??).

[edit on 17/8/10 by Thain Esh Kelch]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
yes its fake some Brazilians make movies some have cool aliens too lol

top topics

join