It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revision to My Revelation 9..."and their power was to hurt men five months." theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Matthew 24:20
But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day

Revelation 9:5
And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

EVACUATE NOW!: This is Not a Drill
www.veteranstoday.com...

Russian forest fires are burning down old H-Bomb factory areas and the Chernobyl poisoned woodlands. This holds the virtual certainty of at least 241,000,000 Lethal Doses of radioactivity becoming air borne during a fire. Due to peculiar nuclear forces the tiny ceramicized radioactive particles stay in the air for months
or even years till they are “rained out” by some form of precipitation. Snowflake edges are particularly good scavengers of radioactive particles.

Radiation Burn:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c82c9ddddd86.jpg[/atsimg]

Scorpion Sting:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/964dcda07a23.jpg[/atsimg]

That's my new take on it. Film at 11.

[edit on 8/17/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
If this is true, then we really are as far along as I thought we were. The two look very similar. I hope it doesn't get over this way. We're on the fifth trumpet. It's entirely possible this could be the precursor to Gog Magog war. All the rumblings about Israel attacking Iran. The response could possibly the Gog Magog war. Plus the Euphrates river is drying up. It certainly seems like something is going to happen soon.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by alonzo730
If this is true, then we really are as far along as I thought we were. The two look very similar. I hope it doesn't get over this way. We're on the fifth trumpet. It's entirely possible this could be the precursor to Gog Magog war. All the rumblings about Israel attacking Iran. The response could possibly the Gog Magog war. Plus the Euphrates river is drying up. It certainly seems like something is going to happen soon.

www.nytimes.com...

For a while I've been pondering whether Gog and Magog are North Korea and South Korea. Take into account the story about how "Rev" Sun Myung Moon was "corronated" by a group of U.S. Senators as the "new messiah" back in 2004:

dir.salon.com...

And as you know his followers believe him to be the messiah. And then the questions surrounding the new U.N. president Ban Ki-Moon and whether he's related to Moon or at the least a follower. Part of The Unification Church's goals are a unified one world religion with Moon as the "True Father" of mankind, as they refer to him. And the unification of N. and S. Korea.

Just some thoughts. Speculation.
Anybody want to tread down that path with me?

edit=typo correction

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

That 5 months I dont think = 150 days or so May be more time. Also when stung by locust majorz, these individuals shall suffer so bad they will wish for death to overcom them and death shall flee from them (zombies). These are real creatures that shall emerg from ABYSS once Abyss open and they will attack all who are unmarked as HOLY. I would not factor out radiation being part of them. The thing is the best place to make them is an area where dimension testing is being done LIKE NEAR PARTICAL EXCELLERATOR underground? This provides fertil ground to grow them with abnormal radiations and scientific enhancments like the bi products of these excellerators (that dusty stuff)
aliens use to sterilize human lab subjects. You know that is trucked out of the excellerators in darkness.

VENUS ----+ ( ) +----

[edit on 8/17/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

As much as I'm looking forward to the coming global zombie apocalypse, I think radiation sickness is an infinitly more realistic scenario. Just not as fun. Being Robert Nevlle for a few years is alluring, but slowly dying from radiation poisoning is not. But the passage in Isaiah 26:19-20 has always struck me as an end times zombie SHTF situation.

19Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.

20Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

By the way: Harry Cooper was right all along. The basement was the safest place.

(I think this is the 10th time I've used that line in a thread.)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/96b0d2b3f53b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Let's see if anyone on "ATS Late Night" who may have missed this wants to add to the discussion...

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

20Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

Hide thyself? Sounds like cowardice.
Isn't there another verse that says NOT to hide your light?

Maybe it's speaking to the villians when it tells them to hide. Because those of us of the light will be shining it into the darkest corners to reveal the evils that lurk there. There will be NO HIDING PLACE!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Hide thyself? Sounds like cowardice.
Isn't there another verse that says NOT to hide your light?

Maybe it's speaking to the villians when it tells them to hide. Because those of us of the light will be shining it into the darkest corners to reveal the evils that lurk there. There will be NO HIDING PLACE!

It's a practical warning to Christians who, contrary to popular belief, will be around for the tribulation, and might want to avoid dying of radiation poisoning. There are other practical warnings within the end-times passages of the Bible. Why? Because the rapture is the end time deception/delusion.

I'd stock up on duct tape, plywood, drywall screws and pick up a copy of the Zombie Survival Guide, just in case Isaiah 26:19-20 comes up to bite you on the caboose.

top topics

join