It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help! I need pix of grassy knoll shooter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

I am doing research on the JFK asassination and I need the blowup picture of the shooter on the grassy knoll.

This man has never been identified. I need the blowup to compare to photos from an old family album...from a 93 year old woman who knows who that shooter really was.

Someone on ats uses the photo as an avatar. Can anyone here help me find the pix.

Thanks a million....

radstar

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
There is no real photo of a Grassy Knoll shooter.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by maynardsthirdeye
There is no real photo of a Grassy Knoll shooter.

Yes there is, it was on "The men who killed Kennedy", documentary. a woman had the photo and it had been scrutinized but later with the advancement in photography it was enhanced to show the three men on the grassy knoll, the shooter is actually dressed as a police officier you can see the gun and the smoke coming from the gun after it was fired. Funny thing is while doing a search for it I was directed here, where I found someone else was searching for it. I am a member so I found this interesting. If I find it I will post it. I also found a website that has a picture save from an old magazine tha shows Oswald exactly where he said he was on that day when kennedy was shot, standing outside in a doorway watching the Kennedy motorcade go by. Here is the link to that webpage www.whatreallyhappened.com...

[edit on 24-7-2004 by goose]

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Here is a website with the picture, its enhanced but not as clear as it was in the show I saw. I used a magnifying glass to look at the image after I had enlarged it as large as the website has it and it was then that I could get a better image, so try that if you can't see the three men, one will look like his face is blurred, actually its the smoke from the gun blurring the image, and once you realize that you can see the smoke very clearly. I'm sure someone here can take the photo and enhance it better if they want to, my best is a magnifying glass, yep I'm so hi-tech I shock myself sometimes LOL. Still looking for better photo but this is the only one that I can find so far.
grandsubversion.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Ok a much better version of the picture and this website has a theory and a name for the shooter, interesting ideas.
www.jfkresearch.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Well, I cant say Im shocked as to the simularity between this recreation, and someone else well known in politics yesterday, and today.

But, I must say that Tippets history must be gone over. What connections did he have with the CIA and secret societies.

[edit on 24-7-2004 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Okay, I surfed around and found some old pictures that look simular to what is shown here at the www.jfkresearch.com...

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Pic 6

Pic 7

So, Mr R.D. Morningstar, bump these against the badgeman, see what you come up with.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
goose: I loooove that documentary, it was great... And very informative.

maynardsthirdeye: If you haven't seen it, I'd suggest tracking it down.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
did anyone look at the what really happened website, there is a photo that was in a magazine where there was a story about the assassination and in the photo once its blown up you can see oswald standing in a doorway watching like other spectators as Kennedy is shot. Its really eerie to know that at the time kennedy was killed Oswald was just like everyone else there watching a the preident drive by and that there was a picture proving he did not kill Kennedy.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Oh, you must be talking about this one

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
No, no, no! Oswald is not the man in the photograph nor is the Badgeman a real figure.

First of all, I'm not at all convinced on the Badgeman shape. Look at it closely. The white wall looks like a sea of gauze and fuzz. But the shape standing far back from the fence is clearly defined, a photographic impossibility. But if the figure is real, he would have to be elevated on a car bumper in order to have his chest come up above the five foot fence. Why would an assassin do that if he wanted to get a good shot but didn't want to be seen?

Look at this picture comparing "Gordon Arnold" (Gordon Arnold is a "witness" who claimed to be in Dealey Plaza at the spot where he supposedly in the picture, he is the one on the far left) to the Badgeman figure. Badgeman is supposed to be standing a good distance behind the fence. Only one of these figures can be real, Arnold or Badgeman. But if one figure isn't real, it puts the other figure in serious doubt.

mcadams.posc.mu.edu...

As for the man in the doorway, his name is Bill Lovelady. He worked at the School Book Depository and was outside at the time of the shooting. Oswald never claimed to be outside and said that he was in the Depository the entire time.

top topics

join