It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's how disclosure will happen...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
here's how it gonna happen (my honest opinion) one day we wake up and see it as in "Skyline" (except for all the sucking up people by spaceships) and next thing we see is the entire UFO believer community will be blamed for what's happening by then.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
It will be a military occupation of earth; we will be on the frontlines or near it for some galactic battle

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Like I said at the beginning of this thread, Phobos is the key. The European Space Agency will soon release all their data on Phobos, about it being an artificial structure, because it's hollow. If it's hollow, it means that;

A) It's a rubble pile
B)someone has built it

And going by the data available, all fingers are pointing to B

And looky here , the Russians will be planning to place an unmanned lander on Phobos by 2012 to collect soil samples. I bet you the motive changes, so they can investigate the monolith there.

Educate yourself on this matter here . If disclosure was going to happen in the form of an ''amazing discovery'', then wouldn't this be the perfect scenario ?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

we all know that the govt. does nothing but cover-up!! so now my hope is that the aliens bite the bullett and do their own disclosure...like you said we already know...to pierce thru this dimentated reality it might take an outsider!!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I think there is no funding for official study on whether aliens are visiting us... I think the PTB are aware of unidentified flying stuff but they are there to study whether they pose any immediate threat. They're not talked about further - it's dangerous in the world of politics to start speculating this kind of issue. But I don't know. Why would they tell the public hey there's something we don't know what it is.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Ok, I wanted to bump this thread because I have been doing a lot of research lately, and I am afraid that the truth might be even crazier than we all expected.

Disclosure is slowly happening right now before our eyes for one main reason: to deceive us.

I can't believe I didn't see this coming. I used to think men like Col. Corso and Bob Lazar were true American patriots who went against the grain and wanted the public to know the truth, when in reality they were actually the opposite: paid disinformants of the government, sent out to help perpetuate the agenda.

Here is where I am going to lose a lot of you: We are not dealing with physical extraterrestrials from some far-off galaxy, we are dealing with extremely negative SPIRITUAL beings who have been here as long as us if not longer. These beings are the ones steering the agenda for a dictatorial New World Order world government.

They have been preparing us for all of these years for what could be their last attempt at bringing in their New World Order. These "spirits" will present themselves as benevolent aliens from another galaxy, who have come to Earth to lead us into a new age of peace and utopia.

Don't fall for it!! They are not aliens! Most UFO videos you see are NOT ALIENS! Why do you think most UFO videos are "orbs" that can change colors, and even change shape? Because they are SPIRITUAL entities!

I know most of you will think this is B.S., just as I did, but I am afraid that it is totally true! We are being deceived!! Why do you think mainstream channels like the History Channel are allowed to air programs about Ancient Aliens and UFO Hunters? Why do you think the National Press Club had no problem allowing Steven Greer and all his so-called alien witnesses to have their conferences? Greer is just another government paid shill. Think about it!!! It's all so obvious when you start putting the pieces together!

There are a lot more details, if anyone has any questions feel free to ask...

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Makes sense, with all the UFO sightings booming the last year ( @China, India, etc)

BTW, your avatar pic scares me...

Edit to add:

After reading your post right before mine...

My friend thinks the same thing you do.

Every time I show her something ufo/et related, she'll tell me it's all a freemason/NWO trick. Part of me believes her but the other part of me thinks "someone's drinking too much koolaid..."
edit on 10/11/10 by ohsnaptruth because: update

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Maybe they are disclosing them selves (the other worldly beings) threw the msm and the governments are just now allowing this to happen because they (the government) knows that some-thing or things are coming in, in huge amounts... because they (the gov.) cant back down from when they de-bunked it...?

just my opinion

sorry if some one else has stated this too

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohsnaptruth

After reading your post right before mine...

My friend thinks the same thing you do.

Every time I show her something ufo/et related, she'll tell me it's all a freemason/NWO trick. Part of me believes her but the other part of me thinks "someone's drinking too much koolaid..."
edit on 10/11/10 by ohsnaptruth because: update

Unfortunately I think we are the ones who have been "drinking the koolaid."

It's not just a Freemason/NWO trick, these are actual spiritual beings we're dealing with. These beings literally possess influential people. They are not "aliens," they have been here all around us all along, existing in some sort of parallel dimension or realm.

You can choose whichever word you like to describe them, they have been given many many many different names over the years. The Muslims call them Djinn or Jinn, Christians call them Angels/Demons, etc, etc....
edit on 11-10-2010 by Diplomat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
reply to post by Kandinsky

Oh, im sure someone will come along and take it at face value and be a "believer" in such a story

lol I thought he was being serious at first..I'm so glad I didn't automatically comment about that one.. I was about to say...Where do you guys get these things from!?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Check out this article I saw today. It's from Fox News, and Fox is about as mainstream as it gets, right?

The title of the article is 'Strange Signal Comes From Alien Planet, Scientist Says.'

www.foxnews.com...

This is only one example, of course, but you will start seeing things like this with much more frequency, they are getting us ready for the event, they even have a mainstream TV program about aliens called THE EVENT. lol, the signs are all around us, it's happening right before our eyes...

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
It will be a military occupation of earth; we will be on the frontlines or near it for some galactic battle

I thought the same thing but dint know how to say it that short!!!

I'm... idk lol

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
By no means will you wake up one morning to an announcement out of nowhere that aliens exist, they've been visiting our planet, and our own governments have been purposefully keeping it all from us.

It will happen very slowly and through the media (it's already happening if you pay close enough attention), officially "discovered" by our mainstream scientific community.

Did you actually think the people who have been keeping the secret hidden from us all this time were going to just stand up at a podium and admit the truth? lol... of course not, it's already planned... it will seem as if mainstream science was first to "discover" life on another planet somewhere and then everything will go from there.

So, what's the difference between the slow leaking of scientific discovery, and plain ol' scientific discovery?

Does there really have to be a shadowy government conspiracy behind it? Why aren't actual scientific discovery of things like water on the moon and a planet in the goldilocks zone just as powerful as they'd be if they were found out decades ago and just now leaked?

Why do these discoveries have to be turned into a hollywood-style drama to be interesting?
edit on 10/11/2010 by EsSeeEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
im new and cant post new topics but please someone look at this and tell me what u think...www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

You are obviously yanking chains your pic looks as though you morphed GWBush Jr and Obama together to create Geobama ...Good grief everyone already knows how this will play out and guess what it will precipitate quickly from here,
they have been sending out their Psychic messages for over a year to any sensitive that has the brain to understand 2 months ago they telepathically sent out they were coming from the planet X direction but further away as in 20 light years but because they are using a sophisticated electro magnetic propulsion system they shouldn't take longer than 2 more months or at least that what was conveyed to me.
Although there are already some here I am sure they call themselves the watchers and they are scanning the planet on a daily basis it is kinda freakin me out because they sit in the sky a little ways from my house and move in strange ways like a spider crawling up and down it's web and then side to side.
Really I think Some body with a better telescope than mine should come and bring lots of film these things literally look like the picture that one guy from the supposed illuminatti Hidden hand gave as the harvesters I'm seriously NOT JOKING!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join