It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of extreme Police Brutality against a Muslim man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

Is this what we have become?

If we become physically abusive towards others simply because we disagree with their choice of religion or their ethnic background we are the worst of humankind. Every man has an unquenchable thirst for fairness buried deep within their soul.

This video is a symtom of the times we live in. The hate in the world will ultimately destroy us all.

Why is it that men cannot live as men treating each other equally as God himself in all his infinite wisdom wishes? Why is it that an innocent child cannot grow up without unwarranted discrimination clouding his future?

The down trodden cry out to be free. If only the rest were as free as them for the rest are enslaved by their own hate.

I have lived a long time and have hope for the future. I have seen the end of wars fought in folly. I have seen the overt end of racial descrimination in America. I have seen the Nazis punished for war crimes against the Jews. I have seen these good things and one day I will see the greatest miracle of all- Peace between all men.

I remember when a black man could not drink from my fountain. Now, a black man can drink from my cup, a Jew can drink from my cup, a muslim can drink from my cup...............Who can drink from yours?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

yep.. police don't give a S"* about who head they crack, take to pokey or outright kill these days.. why would they even care about what religion they are.. ??

flip off a cop, go to jail, ask him to many questions .. EF_IT.. you're going to jail .. take a picture.. yep.. you A" is mine.. your going to jail.. don't want to spend the time to find who "* whacked the 3 cops in the coffee shop.. F___IT.... we'll go Vigilante~!! can't tell if the mentally disturbed is wielding a stick or what .. shoot him.. ask questions later..

SERIOUSLY .. why would they really care if what regligon we are LOL..

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Dont try to turn this into a race issue...
The fact that he was a muslim means nothing..

The Cops beat up on grannies, kids, disabled people and even pets...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
You could say the guy being beat was a Mormon or a Christian. Did not see his official religion decoder ring before the brawl. That might have been what the thugs were after. He should have kept his clothes on and never got off the tricycle.

Looked like he was resisting getting his end handed to him. Three thugs fighting the resistance of the car and themselves. The flying jump smash just does not seem like official police beating procedure.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
This thread could be titled "Muslim Man Resists Arrest" and it wouldn't be any less slanted.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Muslim this, Muslime that.

Like everyone else already said, it doesnt matter what religion he was.

Cops dont discriminate when their handing out beatings, a minority is a minority who needs to get punched in the face !!! in their opinion anyways.

Seriously though, the muslim thing is getting old.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

I remember when a black man could not drink from my fountain. Now, a black man can drink from my cup, a Jew can drink from my cup, a muslim can drink from my cup...............Who can drink from yours?

No one drinks from MY cup..Way too many germs around..

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

It's no longer a minority thing I'm white and have been beaten by white cops. All pigs suck, never met a single good pig in my life...have you? family dont count

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
At least he didn't get tazed. Makes a change, probably left those behind at the clan meeting.

Just kidding. In all seriousness I agree with the other posters I don't think his religion has anything to do with his treatment, I suspect the cops in question are so ignorant they wouldn't have known which denomination he belonged to anyway.

Happens over here too, here is a video of some cops in the UK beating up an Iraq War vet and then tazing him.

I often wonder why these cops never those there jobs, and are only 'told off.' The answer is simple the government will need ruthless head crackers like this if there is ever an epidemic of civil disorder.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

Cops are usually hired from the shallow end of the gene pool, the majority are nothing but thugs on a power trip, perfect pawns for a corrupt government...i have no respect for most police officers and never will. This is based on my own personal observations, if that makes me a cop hater then so be it.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Religion cannot make anything a "race" issue.

The cops in the video look eastern european (serbian/yugoslavian).
It looks like the crusades aren't over yet.

Disgusting how they abused this man, regardless of who they are and where this happened.

top topics

join