It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucus And The Return Of Planet X!

page: 31
<< 28  29  30   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Anubie

There is something oddly familiar about your use of colored fonts and ellipses.

You're not new here, are you?

#truth!

So, who are you really, Anubie?

You can PM me if you don't ant to "say" it in a public thread...

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Anubie

There is something oddly familiar about your use of colored fonts and ellipses.

You're not new here, are you?

(God's Propensity to React is Resolved, Mankind dies in a "suicide pleasure" blind and dumb in about 40 years ............. God has expended so much energy in affording mankind the "suicide pleasure" from deriding my testimony (moses whoever he is)......then God does nothing else) (this is a gospel theme, most notable with any action surrounding jerusalem...........but with the old testament this was highlighted with hezekiah, near the new testament with micah and jeremiah)

(Right now I'm new in the sense that I had a major new theory about a few things, i'd share............then that puts me in a new position) (humanity hasn't had the pleasure of moses's dead body, after that, dead or alive, humanity is zero zero zero in full, a nothing. Following the actions of Nguyen Van Lem, that is God's Answer, and that is valid today also) (this is primary, anything else is secondary)

(you can see with global terrorism and the migrant crisis, the mental illness that has created the "nobody lives matter", and the elective presidential choices) (everything will be resolved this year) (if its that easy for humanity to pass away then its an offering for god it does not involve a judgment of anykind)
There is an Underworld, a Middleworld (where we reside) and an Upperworld. The World Tree (Tzuk te') is at the center of The World, and grows through the 9 Underworld levels, this Middle Level and the 13 Upperworld regions. Each level or subregion had its own ruler, with the lowest level (Mitnal) being ruled by the Death God, Yum Cimil (aka Ah Puch, the god of the Underworld). He is shown as a skeletal frame or in various stages of decomposition. inriodulce.com/links/theninegods.html
9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses and 13 Years to Missing Flight 370, to mark the final 1290 and 1335 Days for "God's Propensity to React", (does not result in a judgment for mankind)
First and foremost the New Testament, exemplifies "suicide pleasure", in mankind's natural state. That is an offering for God. Moses does nothing is a legal conclusion (following nguyen van lem), need to see how humanity continues on its own without a judgment. If it does like it is now, then it is good for god as an offering. Not only that Humanity has to kill, its not a work for god or the son of man, and that will be resolved soon. This year, is the conclusion for false witnesses. Then thats it, god has expended a good amount of energy already.

What I've had to say is not so much important, as the fact of these people pleasuring themselves with me in suicide, that is more important. That was my stance long standing and that is still true today. Regardless of anything me doing nothing, and mankind receiving no specific judgment is the goal. This is an offering for God, their pride, their suicide, their willful ignorance, and god expending energy in their suicide pleasure. There is no nothing any further.

That means also, it may take several years more before I do anything, even if I have the ability to do anything at all. God gives me the choice to do nothing, then I do nothing. Then we follow God, and wait to see if its profitable for God to cut into this suicide pleasure and probably not is the legal answer. Everything will be resolved 12/21/2020.

(we can tie those figures to jupiter, but also very simple terms year spacing) (in the new testament nibiru is the son of man, following the lord's body, and your suicide pleasure with the son of man, that is their covenant, "suicide", blind and dumb, we will follow through with doing nothing, these are false witnesses and that is humanities portion, first and foremost)

(the information is valid, the science is valid, the prophecies are valid, but humanity isn't entitled to a judgement, neither entitled to a specific sign or vision............we find that the mayan calendar is not focused on planet earth, and nostradamus was not focused on humanity, more then a few individuals...........this will be resolved soon.........those position are the gospel's positions the information is impersonal, that is humanities portion as false witnesses)

(all of the above being true, yes corona, they did die more in hurting me over whatever truth, this is their portion, for humanity, "suicide pleasure" only, this should take place for humanities final 40 years too, what is happening now is a good start)
edit on 15-8-2020 by Anubie because: (no reason given)

<< 28  29  30   >>

join