It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucus And The Return Of Planet X!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

I haven't confused you with anyone else.

I am not the issue in this thread. So please move on. If you have nothing better to do than question motivations, then you are in fact making an attempt to censor.

Try analyzing the claims made by Lucus and reporting on your findings.

how blatantly wrong, im done with your logic, my logic would have been to simply answer my freaking question, instead of deflecting it like you did, its okay though i understand, fear is a strong feeling.

like you said "So please move on. If you have nothing better to do..." how kind of you to remind us to move along nothing to see here. sound familiar, god how transparent

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

It's not logical to demand an answer to your question, which is off topic. Your attempts at censorship are obvious.

Please try to find evidence for or against the claims of Lucus.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

I don't think IV was more or less lucky than anyone else. He simply made hundreds of predictions and it turns out at least 2 were in a sense correct but do to incorrect thinking.

Here is a made up example of what IV did.

I claim that the Earth is a giant dragon's egg. Dragons breath fire. Fire is hot. Therefore the interior of the Earth must be hot. In addition I have the following predictions:
1. Stones are dragon cells
2. The salty oceans are dragon urine
3. People are parasites living on dragon eggs
4. Oil is dragon blood
5. Glaciers are dragon snot
6. and so forth

Aha the Earth's interior is hot. I made a correct prediction.

Please disregard the failed predictions and also the fact that my hot Earth interior is based on a failed notion.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Terms And Conditions Of Use

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered form this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

It appears that your request is a violation of the terms and conditions of use of this forum.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

It's not logical to demand an answer to your question, which is off topic. Your attempts at censorship are obvious.

Please try to find evidence for or against the claims of Lucus.

but it is logical to answer an honest question, a man with nothing to hide hides nothing, btw i didnt demand anything, if you felt like i was demanding then im sorry for you and your sensitivities.

and stop claiming this censorship bs thats reverse phsyc imo, ive done nothing but request info about you, i dont see how asking for more information can be considered an attempt at hideing information, that is contradictive, in any case you saying that the answer is off topic and you wont say it, is you censoring yourself, but no matter i dont care about it anymore so i'll drop it, if not for the inevitability you'll have some last insulting word.

if you want my opinion on the topic i'll tell you, it doesnt matter, thats my opinion, cause none of our words will change the fact that only time will tell, and thats the only fact that forever rings true

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Terms And Conditions Of Use

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered form this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

It appears that your request is a violation of the terms and conditions of use of this forum.

personal info!! solicit!!! how far off could you be,

heres a recap, all i asked is what motivates you? what keeps you posting so much? thats it!!!!

your saying that question is a violation of T&C

again im droping this, its stupid

edit to say - you know, wouldnt this have been easier if you had just answered my question by saying some bs like "i post so much cause im trying to help bring truth to mankind"

or "im battling the disinfo thats spread the net"

or somthin like that? it sure would have answered the question badly but still.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by pryingopen3rdeye]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
OK

That's enough of that.

The Topic is not Who can up who on the T&C..

Any further Off topic comments will be removed and the user possibly warned.

Thank you

Semper

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

heres a link where it is rewritten i'll see if i can find original there were six newspapers that reported that IRAS found a heavenly body but unsure if comet or planet

planet-x.150m.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

heres's an actual snippet of it from washington post if you want to read more you'll have to buy the rights

pqasb.pqarchiver.com...:AI&date=Dec+30%2C+1983&author=By+Thomas+O%27Toole+Washing ton+Post+Staff+Writer&pub=The+Washington+Post++(1974-Current+file)&edition=&startpage=A1&desc=Mystery+Heavenly+Body+Discovered

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

someone actually shows the newspaper clipping on a youtube video if your keen on finding it but i know what your like you like to see it written in black and white

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion by an orbiting telescope aboard the U.S. infrared astronomical satellite. So mysterious is the object that astronomers do not know if it is a planet, a giant comet, a nearby "protostar" that never got hot enough to become a star, a distant galaxy so young that it is still in the process of forming its first stars or a galaxy so shrouded in dust that none of the light cast by its stars ever gets through. "All I can tell you is that we don't know what it is," Dr. Gerry Neugebauer, IRAS chief scientist for California's Jet Propulsion Laboratory and director of the Palomar Observatory for the California Institute of Technology said in an interview.

web.ipac.caltech.edu...

They didn't know what it was when they first saw it because no instrument like IRAS had ever been used before. With more study it was learned that it is a distant galaxy.
web.ipac.caltech.edu...

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yeah, that is what I thought they said.

Was NASA lying?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Centurionx

No. They weren't lying. As they said, they didn't know what they were looking at, at first.

Note the only part of the excerpt which is an actual quote.

"All I can tell you is that we don't know what it is,"

[edit on 8/22/2010 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I was j/k

The distant galaxy explanation makes sense to me.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks phage not disputing that thats why i still uploaded it but whats in a galaxy? Planets? it was mearly a reply to Stereo to say that planets have been found using IRAS that was all. I'm totally sick of this Nibiru planet crap I myself do not think it will be that in 2012 but something will change something we very least expect.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

From the article

So mysterious is the object that astronomers do not know if it is a planet, a giant comet, a nearby "protostar" that never got hot enough to become a star, a distant galaxy so young that it is still in the process of forming its first stars or a galaxy so shrouded in dust that none of the
light cast by its stars ever gets through.

The article gives a range of possibilities, but does not state that a planet was found.

Nine of the objects in question were found to be galaxies. None of these mysterious objects was found to be in the solar system.

If you think that the article states that a planet was found please quote the part that says that.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

In your post you chose to do the same misrepresentation as done by Lucus by only mentioning a portion of the list. You only listed planet and comet.

No where in the article does it state that the object is a planet. The article has a long list of possibilities including a distant galaxy.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join