It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucus And The Return Of Planet X!

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by walkinglucid

Hurry up and get 20 posts.
I want to hear your interesting story.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

I'm working on it. I have posted it many times in other places - but people find it of little interest. Yes its interesting, but does not draw any scientific based conclusions. Its just one of those
moments.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Its very simple. Your deductive reasoning and interpretation has lead you to believe there is, as you said, a "mundane explanation" for the occurrence of spiral petroglyphs all around the world. My deductive reasoning, interpretation, and conclusions have lead me to believe that the answer is not so mundane - that the explanation is much more extraordinary that we would typically imagine.

Why do you state that you are using deductive reasoning? I simply stated that a more mundane explanation exists. It does. Spiral petroglyphs are not the sole geometric design in use. Parallel lines and grids are drawn as well.

A single paper is nothing more than a proposal. What was the feedback on that paper? Surely there was feedback, either positive or negative. All the paper appears to do is to suggest that the petroglyphs might represent an external image.

Even if that were true, it certainly is unrelated to a failed launch of an ICBM as Lucus suggests.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by walkinglucid

I'm working on it. I have posted it many times in other places - but people find it of little interest. Yes its interesting, but does not draw any scientific based conclusions. Its just one of those
moments.

Yeah, but I like that kind of story.
Send me a message when you make a thread.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Its very simple. Your deductive reasoning and interpretation has lead you to believe there is, as you said, a "mundane explanation" for the occurrence of spiral petroglyphs all around the world. My deductive reasoning, interpretation, and conclusions have lead me to believe that the answer is not so mundane - that the explanation is much more extraordinary that we would typically imagine.

Why do you state that you are using deductive reasoning? I simply stated that a more mundane explanation exists. It does. Spiral petroglyphs are not the sole geometric design in use. Parallel lines and grids are drawn as well.

A single paper is nothing more than a proposal. What was the feedback on that paper? Surely there was feedback, either positive or negative. All the paper appears to do is to suggest that the petroglyphs might represent an external image.

Even if that were true, it certainly is unrelated to a failed launch of an ICBM as Lucus suggests.

What ever you say Stereo. Your wording is a little confusing. To my knowledge, LUCUS has never suggested that these spirals are related to the failed launch of an ICBM. He has always concluded that it must have been the result of a cosmic event. I will not argue this point with you - Thanks for your input though! You are entitled to your opinion.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw

moments.

Yeah, but I like that kind of story.
Send me a message when you make a thread.

Well, seeing as this is my 20th post - I will type it up now!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

What ever you say Stereo. Your wording is a little confusing. To my knowledge, LUCUS has never suggested that these spirals are related to the failed launch of an ICBM. He has always concluded that it must have been the result of a cosmic event. I will not argue this point with you - Thanks for your input though! You are entitled to your opinion.

It is true that Lucus looks foolish when he claims that the spiral in Norway was anything other than a failed ICBM launch. He looks even more foolish when he suggests that the president was there.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

It is true that Lucus looks foolish when he claims that the spiral in Norway was anything other than a failed ICBM launch. He looks even more foolish when he suggests that the president was there.

You just don't quit - do you?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Do you have anything to show that Lucus is correct when he suggests that the Russians would never have fired a missile over Norway with the president there?

1. The president was not in Norway
2. The missile was fired over the White Sea and not Norway
3. The launch was announced beforehand with a no-fly zone for the test area
4. This was not the only failure of the missile type

Clearly Lucus misrepresented the situation.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

reply to post by rajaten

I could write all sorts of stupid mumbo jumbo about these paintings. I could write nonsense just like all of the conspiracy wackos. Instead I will provide the words of the artist.

DIA Conspiracies Take Off
They wanted to know about all the different symbols in the murals that he'd been commissioned to make for the still-unopened DIA. "And I explained it like I explain it to everybody," the artist says. The first part of the environmental mural is about the ways that humans destroy nature and themselves through destruction and genocide. The second part is about humanity coming together to rehabilitate nature and revive their own compassion

The last thing Tanguma wants is for viewers to mistake his meaning

Artist Leo Tanguma doesn't understand how conspiracy theorists find hidden messages in his mural on environmentalism.

And that one statement alone is proof as far as i'm concerned that Mr T. is either lying or a total moron.

The artist maintains the works have nothing to do with Illuminati's plans for one world government, but the internet, in all it's glory, is rife with people who won't be convinced.

yeah right, the "artist maintains" HA HA HA! but gee, what would you expect him to say anyway? an official press release to America? "Yes, its true, After my many years of faithful allegiance to the Illuminati, i've been commissioned out to create a mural that represents armageddon, coming Martial Law and the NWO agenda through a series of fire and brimstone scenes in a PUBLIC GOVERNMENT facility (major US Intl Airport)".

of course, what was i thinking?... why would a secret society/the Illuminati have any reason or need to use symbolism, numerology and hidden codes etc? There's no evidence whatsoever such a group exists or these tactics have ever been used

This is the same attitude and type of game that was devised to pull off 9/11. a LIE so big and obvious, it could always be dismissed and ridiculed as a crazy conspiracy theory and the people would be too stupid to see it, and controlled or brainwashed do anything about it.

the DIA murals are so blatantly obvious to anyone with half a brain what they're depicting.
Its just more evidence of the illuminati's sick twisted humor, game, and arrogance.

talk about writing a bunch of stupid mumbo jumbo... the artist himself just gave new meaning to it.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseekr1111

And that one statement alone is proof as far as i'm concerned that Mr T. is either lying or a total moron.

Clearly the artist knows more about the art than you or Lucus. You might vilify him for speaking the truth about his art, but that's okay. Your comments do not change the situation that the art has nothing whatsoever to do with the insane claims made by people that in some way this person is associated with or represents or was hired by the NWO.

It is a rather ludicrous idea a secret society would leave clues around. That is what apophenia is all about, people seeing patterns where none exists. It is also about an inability to accept that there is nothing out there. The silly claims range from the swastika shape - utter nonsense - to the art.

the DIA murals are so blatantly obvious to anyone with half a brain what they're depicting.

So why is that people develop the nitwit idea that these murals depict anything other than what the artist states? As you suggest, anyone with half a brain should be able to see that the artist depicted what he states.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

You just don't quit - do you?

Why should he quit? He's one of the few pointing out that the entire 2012 Niburu stuff is nothing but a new age religion not based on any real facts. You might just as well believe in talking snakes and people surviving in whales...oh wait...that would be Christians

Please people, wake up, we live in the 21st century...start researching and asking for facts rather than buying into the next best fad people trick you into believing. For crying out loud, use your brains!!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

MrXYZ I am astonished! My snake was telling me about the difficulties of navigating plumbing systems ... oooops I assume you did not mean that type of snake.

Never mind.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: stereologist
Has he fixed any of horrific misrepresentations? He has a large number of incredibly bad mistakes including:
1. the Norway spiral was a Russian ICBM
2. the petroglyph spirals are not a sign of danger
3. IRAS did not discover any new planets
4. the 3600 year cycle does not exist

and the list goes on and on

Nostradamus 3797 (not 3600)
amazingbibletimeline.com/timeline_online/

3797 B.C. = "Canaan's Covenant Voiced", to mark the end of the Old Testament Era in the events of Jerusalem...........it was a lengthy declaration.

when you arrive to the New Testament Era, God has individuals in view, not this earth specifically, and not mankind specifically (dead flesh accusation)

3797 .... 37.97 .... how about 38 Years, for the Sons of Man in the New Testament Era, weighed against the Orbit of Halley's Comet.

JOHN 5:4 For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had.
JOHN 5:5 And a certain man was there, which had an infirmity thirty and eight years.

Joseph the Blessings means "stone" or "water", that is accounted to the tribes in the new testament era. I will be 38 years old this year in 2020, dead or alive................(2Corn11:24-25)
You don't have a legal figure, to claim "3600 Years", was an approximated figure from archaeologists, not a true value.
Nostradamus claimed the world ended in 3797 approximated, God destroyed the Generations of Shem, and from those ashes, no direct relation. God created Mankind and the life on earth. We can say that is valid.

Humanities times is over, it has not value, and we will come to terms with the full bloom of the suicide pleasures that everyone enjoys, this kind of area humanity is satisfying itself with, is an offering to god, is really not an activity, that needs a judgment, we will get to the bottom of this.

When Nguyen Van Lem died, and everyone realized he acted out mankind death sentence in a blind and dumb death, they changed the facts and figures, but it would be the same, for the sons of man in the new testament era.
We don't need to be correct or anything, back to the figure of 3600

1993 Twin Towers Bombing = Beginning of Sequence
36 years (a day for 1000 years) for 3600
2029 Asteroid Apophis = End of Sequence

(mankind will enjoy its suffering a lot more then it is not, thats an offering for god..............otherwise................your suffering pleasures should only take a few years, so not a really big deal. I'll have to do a lot less killing, that is a bottom line answer. we'll see about this blind and dumb issue, how to magnify that, while things resemble the same as things are right now)

edit on 7-8-2020 by Anubie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Anubie

You don't have a legal figure, to claim "3600 Years", was an approximated figure from archaeologists, not a true value.

Sitchin was not an archeologist. He was an economist.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Sitchin was not an archeologist. He was an economist.

God quantified his mercies as "joseph", and "joseph" had a 3797 Year Orbit, not a 3600 year orbit, not a 10000 Year Orbit.
When Jesus was Born, God removed "joseph" the 3797 year orbital object, and that became the body of Jesus.
when the New Testament Began, God began to call the "Generations without Sin" the "Pyramid Builders", out of the Lord's Body.............."the sons of man under joseph"..............."Joseph was therefore accounted with the tribes in the revelation of the new testament era"..................the sons of man are "joseph" the orbital object.............and they age for the lord's body is approximately the same before activation, dead or alive, from their births.

God is not necessarily looking at this earth or its people, only individuals in the new testament era. (only the sons of man, and their soulmates).

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Sorry. No.
Sitchin made up Nibiru and now you're making up quotes from someplace where the Sun don't shine.

Are you Lucas? You need a new schtick. Nibiru is done.
Dead.
Deceased.
No more.
Non existent.
edit on 8/7/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Sorry. No.
Sitchin made up Nibiru and now you're making up quotes from someplace where the Sun don't shine.

Are you Lucas? You need a new schtick. Nibiru is done.
Dead.
Deceased.
No more.
Non existent.

(Good) (Questions, about this)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_impact_craters_on_Earth

3400 B.C. Nibiru Enters into the Earth

1500 B.C. Nibiru Exits the Earth as Moses Witnessed it as is recorded in the bible (Deu. 34:1-4)
www.newscientist.com...
1908 .... Nibiru Enters into the Earth, Edward Leedskalnin

2020 .... Nibiu Exists the Earth, Moses

(God does this behavior with the sons of man in the new testament era, this is based on, Nibiru's position............if Nibiru was outside of earth, and the son of man was not blessed, it would return to earth, as a curse............if Nibiru was inside the earth and the son of man was blessed, it would leave earth as a blessing) (jesus is the exception because that was his body, the Abraham's Covenant or Joseph, etc.)

(will reveal, Moses, his love and family, as recorded by nostradamus, later)...(i have a love and a family update)

(There are claims of a Nuclear Bomb burried under New York City, that Edward Leedskalnin began, Lapis Exillis, @ the Masterbuilding in New York "R.M." for Raypoz Mabus ..................... 1993 Twin Towers and 27 years of nostradamus to 2020 A.D., or, 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses ............. are evidences that when God takes Moses and his Soulmate to Planet Jupiter, Nibiru will be taken from the earth also, and there will be a great explosion. This will perhaps begin the North Korean War, as they will be attributed to a nuclear weapon discharge on usa soil)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

There is something oddly familiar about your use of colored fonts and ellipses.

You're not new here, are you?

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31 >>

join