It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucus And The Return Of Planet X!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

For whatever reason I was unable to view the entire video. What I saw appeared to be a hoax. The SPT is not an optical telescope. The images were not taken with the telescope which is a radio telescope.

The idea that only the South Pole can see something approaching the South Pole has to be the stupidest claim yet made by Nib-heads. Anyone in the southern hemisphere can see something approaching the South Pole. Can't everyone north of the equator see Polaris the north star?

HOAX!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Planet x is behind the sun?!

Yes no maybe?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

This is another silly comment from someone with a lack of understanding of the solar system.

Here are some other silly claims:
1. Planet X is causing fires
2. Planet X is invisible because it only givesoff infrared
3. Planet X can only be seen form the South Pole
4. Planet X can only be seen by pointing a cell phone camera at the sun
5. Planet X looks just like a lens flare/reflection/sun dog
6. Planet X is causing our economic meltdown
7. Planet X has a highly eccentric elliptical orbit
8. Planet X is causing earthquakes

These ridiculous claims have been repeated again and again even though overwhelming evidence has been presented against the existence of Planet X.

Now we are back to the goofy claim that this phony planet is hiding behind the sun.

So how did it get there? Why didn't we see it moving to a position to hide behind the sun?
The Earth goes around the sun. Why didn't we see it during th past year?
Why haven't the orbits of the known planets been affected by the presence of another planet?
Why don't the STEREO satellites pickup the presence of another planet?

Again, the people suggesting this idea have not bothered to think before suggesting this harebrained claim. Or more likely they did and are purposely and knowingly promoting a hoax.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

How could you know if these claims are ridiculous when you have no scientific foundation
on which to base your understand of planet x since it has all been covered up.

We are still learning new things about the sun and even our own planet, I wouldnt be so sure
about the effects of a planet that no one knows anything about, apart from the bilderberg group et al.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

It's hiding? riiight.

At this point in time, I could mention the several satellites that orbit the sun, such as the STEREO satellites which view and film the sun in 3D, or attempt to explain orbital dynamics and how it would be impossible for an object to hide behind the sun, or how it would then be impossible for it to change direction at the drop of a hat and head for earth, but what's the point?

I already know that you will ignore facts such as the ones above and continue on believing fear mongers, charlatans, liars and idiots.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Are you claiming to be part of the NWO? You said no one knows but some imaginary group, and you know.

Actually, you have posted evidence about space rocks coming close to the earth along with predicted trajectories. How do you think that was figured out? Let's see .... hmmmmm. That's right the same way they show your imaginary planet doesn't exist.

Look. Gravity is well understood and has been used to make impressive predictions from star occultations by asteroids to the flights of spacecraft. Gravity studies made it clear that there is no planet out there.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I'm just trying to make some 'sense' out of this, so perhaps you can help me Stereo:

2012-related topics seem to be your area of 'expertise' on ATS - there's no question about that!

Given your crystal-clear position on the topics surrounding this, I'm more or less finding it increasingly ''odd'' that somebody who is as ''against'' the topic such as yourself would continue to stick around and engage people in 'debates' about it.

Perhaps you are trying to clear up some misconceptions/misunderstandings regarding this topic, hoping that they don't fall on deaf ears?

Perhaps you're trying to 'educate' as many people as possible about this particular topic, thus the reason why you are consistently posting here, as well as a handful of other related non-ATS forums regarding 2012?

Perhaps you feel as though you are doing some sort of a public service to your country by 'setting the record straight' each time you notice that somebody is on the ''wrong path'' in this area?

Perhaps you joined ATS & all the other online forums you are a member of because you think all conspiracy-related topics are all ''one in the same'' and you ''get off'' on ridiculing & mocking people whom
you deem as ''morons with no sense of reality'' because they are discussing things you think are hoaxes?

Perhaps it personally insults you each time somebody has a different opinion/view/theory/perspective in this area that goes directly against what you do for a living, stand firmly by & are proud
of?

In summary - perhaps the biggest question would be - are you *really* doing all this posting in the 2012 forum to genuinely ''help'' and ''save'' people from ''buying'' into something you label as nothing but a ''scam'' & ''hoax''?

Are there any other paranormal/conspiracy related topics that you are involved in on a daily posting basis, other than 2012-related topics? I thought maybe you had other ''interests'' within ATS & other related forums, rather than just hanging around the 2012 crowd and repeatedly telling posters essentially the exact same thing over and over again - eventually, it's gotta get a bit tiresome/repetitive on your end, right?

I mean, look: the whole ''Hey everybody listen to me, this Lucus guy is a lowlife fraud trying to trick you and scam money out of your wallets'' is getting pretty old. Is he really doing this? Is he really the fraud that you say he is? Is he really lying and misleading people - on purpose? Is he really just trying to make some ''easy money'' off of ''gullible'' people who will buy into his ''scam''? You seem to prey on him as well as others who even make slight mention of his website. Are you aware of the hundreds, if not thousands of other websites out there that are undoubtedly waaaaaaay more ''out there'' than his? And you choose to, in a sense, pick apart his website and his website alone, gloating to others that ''he's a hoax, he's a fraud''.

I'll tell you what - I'm getting more and more sick and tired of reading your ongoing verbal diarrhea display of nothing but negativity, mockery and condescending behaviour towards most people in this forum who are simply discussing the topic. We all get it - the whole ''2012'' thing is just a big ''scam'', and nothing but a ''hoax''. There's no need for you to keep reiterating this in slightly different ways over and over and over and over and over again.

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by truthbringsfreedom777

How lovely. Another post about me instead of any attempt whatsoever to support the wacko claims of 2012. Don't you get tired of being a whiner? Is complaining your schtick? Is being exasperated that this 2012 hoax is going nowhere the problem? Don't you ever get the urge to just learn something?

I saw another great sun dog today. Definitely not a second sun or Nibiru as some people mistakenly claim. It was brilliant and colorful. Also been tracking the moon as it swings by the sun. Still can't see it due to the glare of the sun. Will try again tomorrow.

Peace

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by truthbringsfreedom777

well he has made friends with the local skeptics pretty fast here for just using 2012 forum. I think he is a paid blogger of sorts.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Wow. You pay me homage. Please send all checks to the charity of your choice. Any donation in my honor less than $1000 is shameful.

In lieu of a donation please take a course at your local community college. You'll enjoy it.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

LOL I would never trust someone like you with my donation.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

I guess reading and comprehension are not your forte. I asked for donations to a charity, not to me. I did not name a charity. I left that up to the other person.

I also recommended that you take a class at a local college. If you are old enough to attend you should consider that alternative. I am sure you need it.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Antoniastar

Velikovsky did not advocate a 3,600 year cycle, or any other cycle. He postulated that Venus was ejected from Jupiter 3,500 years ago and went careening through the solar system on its way to its current orbit, causing massive calamities on Earth as it passed by.

He also said that in the 8th century BC Venus moved Mars close to Earth, creating another round of difficulties.

From a scientific standpoint these ideas are ludicrous. But, since you seem to reject the scientific standpoint you may very well find them perfectly acceptable. But again, Velikovsky did not claim cyclical phenomena, just a rogue planet, Venus (which he claimed is really not a planet but a comet), a one shot, but long term disaster generator which has now learned to play nice with the other planets.

[edit on 8/19/2010 by Phage]

Phage, thank you for taking the time to explain all that to me. Okay I get it, Velikovsky did not claim "cyclical phenomena" (every 3,600 years or otherwise).

You remind me of a science teacher.

Toni

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I just found this site moments ago. Yes, it was the same Paul. I was the one who filed the charges.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

I saw the court documents for that as well as one for "Disturbing the Peace," I just wasn't sure if it was the same Paul Bondora or not.

I just found this site moments ago. Yes, it was the same Paul. I was the one who filed the charges. This is my second reply, as I didn't get the quote from Xcalibur254 to appear a moment ago.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Austexdude

Why are you changing subjects...it's irrelevant...honestly, stereo is here for the same reasons I am. To point you all who put faith in trash in a better direction. I am a Therapist, and more often then not, I find that individuals who press matters to the extreme about 2012 and the "end of civilization as we know it" are usually individuals who are in a state of mild to severe depression or schizophrenia. Or they simply are unable to grasp the concept that their life is as meaningless as everyone else's. And that no god or ancient race is going to descend upon us and fix the major mistakes we continue to make. The sun will rise tomorrow...just as it always has for millions of years.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jenisiz

Why are you changing subjects...it's irrelevant...honestly, stereo is here for the same reasons I am. To point you all who put faith in trash in a better direction. I am a Therapist, and more often then not, I find that individuals who press matters to the extreme about 2012 and the "end of civilization as we know it" are usually individuals who are in a state of mild to severe depression or schizophrenia. Or they simply are unable to grasp the concept that their life is as meaningless as everyone else's. And that no god or ancient race is going to descend upon us and fix the major mistakes we continue to make. The sun will rise tomorrow...just as it always has for millions of years.

I have seen NOTHING in your post that proves anything I say wrong.

Second... It is well known to most that many "Therapists" have more emotional problems than the norm...so let's not go there.

When you have something worth while...I will reply again.

As for changing the subject...The thread is about me and the presentation I created...it is YOU who changed the subject. I just put it BACK on topic.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Austexdude

Originally posted by Jenisiz

I have seen NOTHING in your post that proves anything I say wrong.

Second... It is well known to most that many "Therapists" have more emotional problems than the norm...so let's not go there.

When you have something worth while...I will reply again.

As for changing the subject...The thread is about me and the presentation I created...it is YOU who changed the subject. I just put it BACK on topic.

I do have alot of problems...I'll admit, that's after all why I spent 43k on my degree. But, you did change subjects...how soon you forgot you jumped from this topic to how folks have been framed and so forth. You're familiar with NEO correct? If this so called planet X exists...why doesn't it show up there? And don't say that it's because they haven't noticed it...these our scientists and you're just a bathroom reader. And don't jump to the "well they don't want us to know." line, simply because NEO has listed several objects that are enroute to our lovely home. There is a planet X...it's just in the back of your mind. To me, 2012 is just another case of dissonance reduction or a deviancy amplification spiral.

edit on 21-9-2010 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join